Transformed myself from 175lb to 255lb in 11 months check out my pics

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I don't want to be the ******* but it seems like alot of fat was put on. I'd like to see what you look like after a 2 or 3 month cut. What kind of strength gains were there on your main lifts? I would almost think the last picture would be the first pic you look better on day 1 to me.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to be the ******* but it seems like alot of fat was put on. I'd like to see what you look like after a 2 or 3 month cut. What kind of strength gains were there on your main lifts? I would almost think the last picture would be the first pic you look better on day 1 to me.

Yes sir... Im keeping my cals high but moderating and cycling carbs and upping the protein along with cardio and ECA stack already down 20lb strength unchanged :) yes i am also looking fwd to the recomp. Will def post pics, im a man with a mission. Failure is not an option

Took my bench from 205lb to 375lb that was my focus but all lifts went throgh the roof.

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Cody here... While u did add some size lots was in the wrong areas... U don't look 175 in your first pic, u look bigger maybe just the pic.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Agree with Cody here... While u did add some size lots was in the wrong areas... U don't look 175 in your first pic, u look bigger maybe just the pic.
maybe im biased but the 2nd picture which is 6 months in im showing some good definition. I did go overboard with the weight i agree just got hooked and making new personal bests and kept bulking. Im already down 20lbs after 6week cut maintaining strength. Will have to get more pics up for you nay sayers. Gimme 2 more months for the cut

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Might not be a bad idea to get the bf checked and track it that way. Seems like alot of "bad weight" was put on with the bulk. While strength is up I'd drop the calories and throw in some cardio to try to drop the bf%

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
maybe im biased but the 2nd picture which is 6 months in im showing some good definition. I did go overboard with the weight i agree just got hooked and making new personal bests and kept bulking. Im already down 20lbs after 6week cut maintaining strength. Will have to get more pics up for you nay sayers. Gimme 2 more months for the cut
The second pic doesn't look that bad. But I think that would have been a good place to stop bulking and cut for a bit. Just depends on what your goal is. Just trying to be helpful not bashing or anything. You can consider yourself bulked for now

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Might not be a bad idea to get the bf checked and track it that way. Seems like alot of "bad weight" was put on with the bulk. While strength is up I'd drop the calories and throw in some cardio to try to drop the bf%
Keeping calories close to the same modified and cycling my carbs and eating 100% clean with ECA stack and 6 days a week 40 min cardio. Down 20lb (3in from waist) from last pic, strenght maintained. All in good time my friend just wanted to put up some pics from the 1 year mark

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
The second pic doesn't look that bad. But I think that would have been a good place to stop bulking and cut for a bit. Just depends on what your goal is. Just trying to be helpful not bashing or anything. You can consider yourself bulked for now
no problem mate.. I agree, never meant to get that big, just hooked on the strength gains and got a bit carried away. The cut is well under way. My goal is to be ready for the summer and i promise i will be with pics to follow

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes sir... Im keeping my cals high but moderating and cycling carbs and upping the protein along with cardio and ECA stack already down 20lb strength unchanged :) yes i am also looking fwd to the recomp. Will def post pics, im a man with a mission. Failure is not an option

Took my bench from 205lb to 375lb that was my focus but all lifts went throgh the roof.
Great freaking job sir, was the on a bench or smith machine?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

Took my bench from 205lb to 375lb that was my focus but all lifts went throgh the roof.[/QUOTE]

Great freaking job sir, was the on a bench or smith machine?
Bench with spotter deployed negatives forced reps etc

amicold

Awards
Keep cutting, while you did add lots of fat it's not a big deal in the long run that's how it has to be done for me.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Keep cutting, while you did add lots of fat it's not a big deal in the long run that's how it has to be done for me.
i think im gonna be in damn good shape by summer. lost 20lb already and defnition starting to show

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
You did put on quite a bit of fat, but I can tell alot is muscle as well. Plus the strength gained is enough to where it doesn't matter that you got chunky as long as you maintain most of it as you cut.

amicold

Awards
i think im gonna be in damn good shape by summer. lost 20lb already and defnition starting to show
Hell yeah man just stick with the diet and exercise, I always get pudge when I bulk I don't have the time or discipline to watch macros when I'm bulking and even if I did I'm sure I'd gain fat.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Hell yeah man just stick with the diet and exercise, I always get pudge when I bulk I don't have the time or discipline to watch macros when I'm bulking and even if I did I'm sure I'd gain fat.[/QUOTE

thanks... I will edit post with updated picture, starting to look good 40 days int my cut, strength holding steady

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is def a fast way to change how your body looks. Instead of trying to slowly add muscle with minimal fat you opted for all out bulk then cut. I applaud you in a way because most are afraid to do in fear of looking fat. Just dont get lazy on yourself and you will be set.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
This is def a fast way to change how your body looks. Instead of trying to slowly add muscle with minimal fat you opted for all out bulk then cut. I applaud you in a way because most are afraid to do in fear of looking fat. Just dont get lazy on yourself and you will be set.
you have no idea the discipline it took to eat every 2 hours and the training was intense, all out every single day. The cut is underway and im equally determined in that regard. Just got back from 90 minutes of a HIIT workout, held my HR btwn 60 and 80% of my MHR for the entire workout

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
you have no idea the discipline it took to eat every 2 hours and the training was intense, all out every single day. The cut is underway and im equally determined in that regard. Just got back from 90 minutes of a HIIT workout, held my HR btwn 60 and 80% of my MHR for the entire workout
You may want to look into HIIT a little more. It can be very catabolic if you push it too hard or for too long. From what i've read if you go over 30 minutes you will be burning muscle at that point. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
You may want to look into HIIT a little more. It can be very catabolic if you push it too hard or for too long. From what i've read if you go over 30 minutes you will be burning muscle at that point. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
I make sure to consume my Pre WO shake just before i start. 1 cup of milk 1 cup of oats 1 banana 50g whey protein. Thats 90g low GCI carbs to fuel my WO and i consume my post WO shake directly after sometimes just before WO is complete. 120g of hi GCI in the form of Waxy Maize and 60g of whey protein. No way im going catabolic with that fuel inside the tank

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I make sure to consume my Pre WO shake just before i start. 1 cup of milk 1 cup of oats 1 banana 50g whey protein. Thats 90g low GCI carbs to fuel my WO and i consume my post WO shake directly after sometimes just before WO is complete. 120g of hi GCI in the form of Waxy Maize and 60g of whey protein. No way im going catabolic with that fuel inside the tank
That's good. In that case the only other thing I would say is that you may actually cut body fat more quickly by means of cardio if you do your HIIT fasted (maybe 1 serving of protein before) in the morning for around 30 minutes followed by breakfast. Just a suggestion. I have read where that kind of cardio boosts fat burning by up to 300% compared to non fasted cardio. Also doing it in the morning revs up your metabolism to help you throughout the day.

Don't fix what aint broke though haha. :439:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
That's good. In that case the only other thing I would say is that you may actually cut body fat more quickly by means of cardio if you do your HIIT fasted (maybe 1 serving of protein before) in the morning for around 30 minutes followed by breakfast. Just a suggestion. I have read where that kind of cardio boosts fat burning by up to 300% compared to non fasted cardio. Also doing it in the morning revs up your metabolism to help you throughout the day.

Don't fix what aint broke though haha. :439:
absolutely 100% bro.. nothing better than HIIT on empty stomach first thing in morn. When i was referring to 90 min HIIT was talking about lifting. For me HIIT cardio is treadmill 20-30 mins in morn fasted

:thanks:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanted to say something about yall talking about 2 different things but I knew someone would figure it out.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
absolutely 100% bro.. nothing better than HIIT on empty stomach first thing in morn. When i was referring to 90 min HIIT was talking about lifting. For me HIIT cardio is treadmill 20-30 mins in morn fasted

:thanks:
Haha, I just assumed you were talking about cardio. I got ya now.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
edwitt,
Hows the cutting phase coming along? I have a feeling that your new pictures are going to be much better then the ones that you posted. I agree with everyone, general fat addition isn't a good thing. You were tired of looking like the "skinny guy" but your last picture made you look softer then when you were the "skinny guy". You weren't really skinny to begin with. So hopefully those pics are going to be posted soon. I'm guessing you will have much more definition now and it will be a good way to tell how your muscle tone really developed. Did you notice your cardio to be much harder or have you always done ok cardio wise?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
edwitt,
Hows the cutting phase coming along? I have a feeling that your new pictures are going to be much better then the ones that you posted. I agree with everyone, general fat addition isn't a good thing. You were tired of looking like the "skinny guy" but your last picture made you look softer then when you were the "skinny guy". You weren't really skinny to begin with. So hopefully those pics are going to be posted soon. I'm guessing you will have much more definition now and it will be a good way to tell how your muscle tone really developed. Did you notice your cardio to be much harder or have you always done ok cardio wise?
i stopped cardio entirely and yes it was hard to get going but im now in full swing. Definition def starting to show 1 month into cut. Will post updated pics soon

Xpballer

Awards
  • Established
you looked the best in your 'midway' pics.... but i think once you cut down itll all be good.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
you looked the best in your 'midway' pics.... but i think once you cut down itll all be good.
thx.. Last picture was @ the end of PCT 2nd cycle. I was eating like crazy so as to keep onto the gains. From midway pic i should be up about 25lb muscle, got a lot stronger so confident that after cut its all gonna be good. Definition already starting to shown down 20lb

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Well this what ive got to show for 18 months of my labor and Ive got to say im not unhappy

Ill be trying to add a few more LBM on this final blast but the curtain is coming down on this chapter.... So round one is almost in the bag

Whats next? Well been planning it out for couple of months already and far from decided on the exact path but im gonna go for another 30lbs in the shortest time frame humanly possible.... Kick off will prob be some time in December

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn the change u have made is amazing good sh1t.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
If you would like to continue following my progress here is the link to my new log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/161973-my-gh-igf1.html

My GH IGF1 SLIN TRT PCT/Bridge Cycle

Operation “Stay Swole”

Last 18 months have been productive :)

PCT/Bridge 3 - 4 months

HG SLIN IGF1 Recovery Cruise
Test Cyp 200mg EW
Proviron 100mg ED pre bed

GOALS

maintain mass on igf/slin/HG PCT/Bridge cycle also help repair left shoulder now 90% normal, bring up lagging body parts (arms)

HGH
7 days a week
as Im on a pct recovery maintenance log, use 4ius gh ED before go to bed, and 6 ius on days I train back, chest and legs. do all shots intra muscular into the damaged shoulder.

IGF1
Igf bilateral 30 mcg 30 mins IM pre WO days bis/shoulders and tris/chest 120mcg total, Legs will pin calves. All pinnng will be done up and down the muscle.

SLIN
Eat half of breakfast Pre WO meal, shoot 5ius then consume 50g dextrose/glucos and creatine glutamine, protein shake. then resume, it peaks in 30 mins so I want carbs in seconds after 10 mins of shot, then shoot 5ius post training with protein, aminos, creatine and obviously 50g fast sugar.dextrose glucose.

Pre Wo Carbs total 90g Pre WO, 110g Post WO both to contain at least 50g fast acting carbs

Will be using Humalog rapid acting insulin

I have done extensive research and i am fully aware of the multiple fifferent protocols and the synergies between these compounds and AAS and this was determined to be the best protocol that suits my goals

Training
new split, body will then grow to adapt to new stress, reason iv grown off
chest,tris
back,
rest
legs
shoulders, biceps.
rest
rest

I will be increasing volume on sets but not going to failure, this ensures a full muscle and not too taxing on cns and ill need extra rest day to combat fact i cant synthesis protein as rapidly on 200mg test cyp, cortisol is more rampant off so combat by adding rest day.

Cardio 3 x 40 min steady state EW will try to do AM fasted when possible

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
damn bro, pretty amazing transformation. It is maybe not the easiest way to do it but I still think a few all out bulks to get 20Lbs+ heavier than you want to and then cutting back down is the best long term way to do it.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/164123-edwitt-road-240lb.html

let the party begin Unleash the Beast

Cycle Layout -
Ill be blasting Tren Ace ED for first 6 weeks with 100mg each of Drol and Dbol ED for first 30 days already crusising on 200mg Test cyp

Test Cyp will be bumped to 800mg addding
EQ and Deca at 600mg EW
Tren Ace will be dropped as EQ and Deca kicks in at week 6
Test Suspnsion will be replacing orals for total of 8 weeks
at week 16 ill drop EQ and Deca add Tren E and finish with 30 days of Halostein

HCG 300ius 2 x EW
Proviron 50mg ED

Aromasin and Prami on hand

HGH 6ius WO days 4ius Off days
SLIN - Humalog breakfast and post WO
IGF1 lr3 cyclling 4 weeks on 4 weeks off

Re evaluate

1 Year plan
Goals 500lb bench
240lbs @ 10% bf or better

and the party is starting right here right now :)

NEW LOG

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/164123-edwitt-road-240lb.html

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
edwitt is an egomaniacal thread/pic whore who kinda looks like kenny chesney now...just sayin' :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
edwitt is an egomaniacal thread/pic whore who kinda looks like kenny chesney now...just sayin' :)
Had to look him up not a big fan of country more of a Doors fan

Egomaniacal fair comment i suppose :gives:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Dunno Whats going on but I just jumped on the bathroom scale and it read 240.7 scales.digital and not that great but ****

Took a phone picture you can still see my abs gotta be a combination of the deca kicking in and 4 days straight suspension at 1 1/2cc ED

Better keep a close eye on my nips coz I'm blowing up, ill get picture up in next 20 minutes it was taken right after weigh in which was 1130pm bare in mind I normally weigh myself in the mornings after breakfast but still WTF

Oh and WO was ok too :) Bis/shoulders infact shoulders were so pumped that Bis were a struggle for first 10 minutes until my shoulders calmed down

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
man...
that is some amazin changin.
some serious dedication.
excellence is never easy.
great work man.
inspirational.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
man...
that is some amazin changin.
some serious dedication.
excellence is never easy.
great work man.
inspirational.
Thanks man and its comments like yours that give me the determination to keep at it and even the haters they just light a fire,

It's hard to believe it will have been two solid years come the end of January the hardest part has been the discipline of diet day in day out and not eating clean I find that quite easy but consuming 5,000 clean calories a day is chore

It's a lot better than booze and coke cheaper to :)

Thanks

jin

jin

Awards
  • Established
It's a lot better than booze and coke cheaper to :)

i feel you brother.

you have taken control of your life in ways that 99.9% of men in HISTORY can only envy.

thanks for blazing the trail, man.

the road is open for the rest of us.

scotty230

Awards
looking good man but i think u could of got to were u are trying to get alot easier and healther but u do look good and good work

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellence is a habit brother. Nice job.

crashcrash29

Awards
Ok brah need to know cause I havent seen it yet or maybe i'm not looking well.

Measurements? Arms, forearms, legs, chest, shoulders, calves, neck.

GodofWine

GodofWine

Awards
Despite what Im going to say next, congrats on the end results, you are a new person!

But I think you could have gone from 'Day 1' to the August Pic without turning in the fat man in the middle, but the journey is about getting to the destination, and you made it there. :friday:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Despite what Im going to say next, congrats on the end results, you are a new person!

But I think you could have gone from 'Day 1' to the August Pic without turning in the fat man in the middle, but the journey is about getting to the destination, and you made it there. :friday:
Thanks,

You may be right re the transformation but a lot of what i set out to do was attain and surpass old college power lifting PR's and i dont feel my strength progress would have been nearly as rapid had i not had that extra weight,

Regardless big thanks to Kabuzki aka Chris Duffin for his inspirational power-lifting video log here at AM, i learned so much and we have become friends with him becoming my virtual trainer and he also prepares my lifting programs for those that are not familiar with Chris he is his ranked in the top 10 in the world for the combined and # 1 for one of those lifts

Check him out if you havnt already
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/58778-kabukis-video-log.html