clones

themuttznutz

Awards
I'll try and stick to the rules of the forum here

I'm looking for a "legal uk clone" of methyldienolone ( 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxyestra-4,9(10)dien-3-one ) as I have taken this "prohormone ;)" before back in 2008 and I want to run it again as it was perfect for me (still got all the definition I got from one bottle 2 years ago) I want to stick to dry compounds as I am a hardgainer that has visions of being bruce lee and not a gorilla but I can not find any retailers that still produce it any help finding it would be extremely appreciated

my next is superdrol (M-Drol) but I don't know much about the product is it on par with or better than methyldienolone?

I read somewhere that dienolone is a precursor to trenbolone so would it be adviseable to buy something like tren bomb with similar effects?

some other semi related things I have found of interest whilst searching google

x factor
molecularnutrition.net/products_xfactor.html
andro rx
ironmaglabs.com/1-andro-rx-prohormone.php

cel pheraplex,halodrol,superdrol,epistane clones
body building warehouse.co.uk/competitive-edge-labs-54-c.asp[/url]

M1T to the curious novices like myself if you don't know what M1T is don't click the link you'll **** yourself up do research first
bargain-supplements.co.uk/bargain-supplements-methyl1-test-m1t-60-capsules.html
Code : BS-M1TVIP
£10 off^
:439: yes I do my research before I commit

trojanman1016

Awards
Superdrone by primodial performances
CEL M-drol
testadrol

dont forget to protect your liver and definatly use a pct good luck

themuttznutz

Awards
thanks for the quick reply mate so I was spot on with M-Drol then?

last time I ran methyldienolone was before I had properly researched I had milk thistle to hand but I didn't have PCT but I had no side effects and kept most of the gains

trojanman1016

Awards
wow no pct are you sure your ok, but i personally love superdrone By primordial performances because of there liquid vade technology, normally only 50% of a ph is actually absorbed by the body, but with the new liquid vade stuff 80-90% is absorbed its like moree bang for your buck. 10mg of liquid vade is like 20-30mg of a pill form. Hope i help :)

trojanman1016

Awards
look up the superdrone muscle stack at primordialperformance.com its got everything you need and they tell you exactly how to run it

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
methyl dienelone? is that kilosports trenadrol by chance? if so ebay is about your only option.

trojanman1016

Awards
methyl dienelone? is that kilosports trenadrol by chance? if so ebay is about your only option.
hes right ebay is the last option for many products since 1/4/10, search you might find what your looking from man

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 32
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 11
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10