What Cycle to run??

acwingfoot

Awards
I have both H-drol (CEL) and Furaguno (SFR) on hand. Goals = looking to add about 5 - 10lbs LBM while dropping a couple % points body fat. Past PH experience is only LG Trifecta. Do you think I should just go with the H-drol stand alone and save the fura for a future stand alone or stack H-drol/Fura. Plan on running H-drol for 5 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75

If I ran the H-drol/Fura it would go like

50/50/75/75/75 (Hdrol)
165/198/231/264/298(Fura)

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

trojanman1016

Awards
Superdrone Muscle Stack is great look into that from PP

acwingfoot

Awards
I appreciate the advice trojan, however, I know that I am going at least the H-drol. I forgot to mention, I also have a couple bottles of Natadrol from the pre-sale up in the cupboard. Should I maybe just run the H-Drol solo and then run the Natadrol/Fura stack as a cut/recomp a little later? As well as I have Liquid Clen.. and was thinking about running a Fura/'Clenviscerate' stack for a nice future cut? Just some different ideas for what I have on hand.

Furthermore, If I do run an H-Drol/ Fura Stack, is a SERM pretty much a MUST have for PCT now, instead of OTC? If I was running H-Drol solo, I planned on going with OTC PCT, of PCT Assist, Inhibit E, Reduce XT and maybe hypertest or testopro for an additional natty test boost later in the PCT.

Thanks for the help!