Are we allowed to post questions about labs here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
For instance, I have a few labs that I'm not sure about.. Can I make a thread titled.....

"Does anyone know anything about Lab X and Lab Y?"

... or is that a violation of rules? I don't want to start one and end up getting banned or anything so I figured I'd ask you before I went through with it.

I'll delete this once I get a definitive answer. It seems all of the mods have their PM's turned off so I wasn't sure who to ask as I don't post regularly over here.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
so long as they're about CL or CEL then yes :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
so long as they're about CL or CEL then yes :)
LOL. What about labs that might be located under the ground?

So I take it that's a no? It seems a lot of the reputable sites I used to check have taken down their info and I can't seem to find what I'm looking for concerning a few labs.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i get the vibe its not, since its almost like source posting, which is absolutely forbidden. basically if we all knew who had lejit stuff, then we'd be promoting where to buy something.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
i get the vibe its not, since its almost like source posting, which is absolutely forbidden. basically if we all knew who had lejit stuff, then we'd be promoting where to buy something.
Yeah - I was thinking along the same lines. I read over the rules and it's clear that source posting is a no go but I wasn't sure if the discussion of labs was allowed or not. My pet hamster was in need of some new toys and I wanted to make sure they were safe for him to use before buying them for him.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Yeah - I was thinking along the same lines. I read over the rules and it's clear that source posting is a no go but I wasn't sure if the discussion of labs was allowed or not. My pet hamster was in need of some new toys and I wanted to make sure they were safe for him to use before buying them for him.
It's kind of a crap shoot since everyone doesn't talk about it.

First rule of fight club is..........

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
its an interesting technicality, but i haven't seen any posts by labs that didn't end up getting moderated, so i'm guessing its a no-go.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
It's kind of a crap shoot since everyone doesn't talk about it.

First rule of fight club is..........
Indeed.

Like I said, I don't hang around here much and when I do it's always in the supplement section.

It'd be nice if a mod could chime in to clarify.

Status
Not open for further replies.