H-drol cycle. still confused

maddyo

Awards
I am planning on a 5-week h-drol cycle. I'm 26 6'4" 203lbs; lifting for around 10years. I've seen that h-drol is pretty mild and good for recomp. I have read on what to take pre and post cycle but there are so many different ways of going about it that I'm a little confused. I am probably going to go with LiquiNolva (anything else?) for pct and cycle assist for pre-cycle and during the cycle (maybe something else?). What would be the recommended dosages be for someone at my height and weight? I was thinking 50/50/75/75/75? Also, does that mean everyday or just workout days?
Sorry about all the noob questions. :nervous: :thanks:

wingzors

Awards
I suggest you do more research, but the 50/50/75/75/75 would be every day

jp17815

jp17815

Awards
  • Established
Lots more research. If your not sure about anything, let alone when to take it you have alot more reading to do.

Check out other people's logs on H-Drol and have PCT and anything else you need on hand before you start.
Don't be one of those guys who try to get nolva or clomid and can't seem to get it when they need it.

H-Drol is pretty mild but it is always better safe then sorry.

JP.

imapro

imapro

Awards
Since running it at 50/50/75/75/75 means you already got 2 bottles, might as well run it at 50/75/75/75/75