H-drol Before AM Workout?

Jet

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing some research for my first H-drol cycle, and I'm wondering when I should take my first dose if I work out at 8:00am. I usually wake up around 7:00am and eat some pre-workout carbs, but I've read that it's better to take h-drol with fats. Should I take it pre-workout, or wait until my first fat containing meal of the day? Cycle is planned as 6 weeks at 50mg.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i would take the 50mg (yes you will hear it the other way around too on weather to split or not) first thing in the morning. eat some almonds with your breakfast and some fish oil caps (which you should have fish oil for cycle, right?)

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing some research for my first H-drol cycle, and I'm wondering when I should take my first dose if I work out at 8:00am. I usually wake up around 7:00am and eat some pre-workout carbs, but I've read that it's better to take h-drol with fats. Should I take it pre-workout, or wait until my first fat containing meal of the day? Cycle is planned as 6 weeks at 50mg.
some people say to take ph/ps with fats. it's funny though when i read the 2007 anabolic ref. book by William Llewllyn he says the opposite, it's hard to tell which one is bro-science or real science. personally i take my ph/ps when ever the hell i want