does anyone think that 90% absorption is a little high?

iamcdn

Awards

from s'ology

GelSport bro, its just about ready to hit the market apparently! they are not intending to compete with the other UG's... they are going after a niche market - 'bros who dont want to inject'... which I think is a great idea. The company is named GelSport and will have a complete line of topical gels and orals so that those who dont wish to inject can run a complete and proper cycle. The gels will use dmso and other proven carriers and will have a very high rate of absorption... one that will put the pharmaceutical "androgel" to shame. Testing to maximize absorption is currently underway, and absorption rates are coming in at a little over 90%.

Initial gels to be released are:

Testosterone
Nandrolone (deca)
Boldenone (EQ)

Initial orals to be realeased:
Stanozolol (winny)
Methandrostenolone (dbol)
Oxandrolone (anavar)
Nolva
Clen

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
ya i heard about these seems interesting, but all they using is DMSO. so i dont know how they are detting 90% absorption!!

and these products are only for Canada, is this true?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
that sounds ridiculous to me. I would have to see these exact tests to believe anything near that close.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
This is bullshit.... They will never get that abosorbtion rate transdermally...sorry, it just aint happening. It further reduces their credibility when talking about making DBOL transdermals which already have a high bioavailability being a 17aa oral.... whatever....

iamcdn

Awards
This is bullshit.... They will never get that abosorbtion rate transdermally...sorry, it just aint happening. It further reduces their credibility when talking about making DBOL transdermals which already have a high bioavailability being a 17aa oral.... whatever....
bro they are releasing dbol as an oral :cool:

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
There doing that becuase some dumb SOBs are claming that by doing so it prevents liver damage. The fact that injecting or taking transdermally bipasses the first (primary some say) pass throught the liver doesn't mean that it is now nontoxic. It might REDUCE the toxicity a little (highly debatable) but it will not make it nontoxic. The liver still has to deal with it, regardless of the delivery methoed. They really must think that anyone into steroids are stupid if they think we don't know this.

size

Awards
  • Established
I do not believe it. It would be nice but this is just not true.

On a related note, has anyone yet to hear any feedback on finaderm?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I do not believe it. It would be nice but this is just not true.

On a related note, has anyone yet to hear any feedback on finaderm?
no but I haven't been back to WCB sence then. I respect bass but I can't hang with the way that was delt with. They got on as sponsers at MM for about a day before they pissed off blackdream. I swear, they have to be there own worst enemies. I don't expect to hear any postitve feedback on them anyway as so much of there claims were obvously BS.

flexster

Awards

from s'ology

GelSport bro, its just about ready to hit the market apparently! they are not intending to compete with the other UG's... they are going after a niche market - 'bros who dont want to inject'... which I think is a great idea. The company is named GelSport and will have a complete line of topical gels and orals so that those who dont wish to inject can run a complete and proper cycle. The gels will use dmso and other proven carriers and will have a very high rate of absorption... one that will put the pharmaceutical "androgel" to shame. Testing to maximize absorption is currently underway, and absorption rates are coming in at a little over 90%.

Initial gels to be released are:

Testosterone
Nandrolone (deca)
Boldenone (EQ)

Initial orals to be realeased:
Stanozolol (winny)
Methandrostenolone (dbol)
Oxandrolone (anavar)
Nolva
Clen
Does this company have a website?

Longdog

Awards
  • Established
While I'm sure 90% absorption is not true, they will have no problem selling the stuff to people afraid to pin.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
While I'm sure 90% absorption is not true, they will have no problem selling the stuff to people afraid to pin.
I'm scared that you’re right. I just hope they realized that the other claims are BS. I have a disturbing mental image of some moron using Dbol/winny/Halo combo for 12 months straight because finaderm prevents liver damage.