Dienedrone and dosage??? - AnabolicMinds.com

Dienedrone and dosage???

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Dienedrone and dosage???

I have been pulse dosing/cycling KiloSports' Trenedrol off/on for a couple of years now. I have run cycles of Trenedrol up to 90 mgs without any issues. So, would 150 mgs of Dienedrone be comprable to that of 90 mgs Trenedrol? Or is Dienedrone actually more potent?

I have read that the half-life of most tren products is about 8 hours so I want to spread it out in 8 hour incriments, as I did with the Trenedrol.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'7"  270 lbs.

diene is pretty potent stuff.. You could dose at 150 if you wished, but i'd try and stick to 100mg (i believe they are 50mg per pill if memory serves me correctly...)
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE STRONGEST ON THE MARKET
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/advanced-muscle-science/
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

kilosports and ams pro dienolone product contain the same pro steroid.

what makes ams dienodrone a little more potent is that it comes in 50mg caps, and those caps contain piperine (sp) to enhance the absorbtion.

I just ended a 4 week m-f run of 10mg sd/ 50mg dienodrone (caps) and am starting day 1 of their dienodrone utt, 2ml (25mg) each day, stacked with 300mg of p-stanz (as soon as it gets here)

so soon i'll be able to compare the caps vs the liquid. but the caps at 100mg, thats some strong stuff. you should start seeing results the first week at 100mg.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Thanks for the replies. But, isn't the half-life of this closer to trenbolone at 8 hours? Or is it closer to that or Dienolone at 12 hrs?
  5. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I was under the impression the half life was 6 hrs. but on the bottle it says to take the dosages 8hrs apart.

i take my first dose about 7am, and my next one at 12pm. but thats just cause i dont want to dose at work.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

half life of dienedrone is between 6 to 8 hours. i'd dose upon waking, and 8 hours later. if i do a longer break in between dosing i get night sweats. sometimes the night sweats happen anyways, and its always because of the dosing time of the last pill.

and yes, dienedrone is 50mg caps. i wouldn't take more than 2 per day. if you really want to experiment with 3 caps you're welcome to, but most of us get sides at that high of a dose.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

what makes ams dienodrone a little more potent is that it comes in 50mg caps, and those caps contain piperine (sp) to enhance the absorbtion.

I just ended a 4 week m-f run of 10mg sd/ 50mg dienodrone (caps) and am starting day 1 of their dienodrone utt, 2ml (25mg) each day, stacked with 300mg of p-stanz (as soon as it gets here)

so soon i'll be able to compare the caps vs the liquid. but the caps at 100mg, thats some strong stuff. you should start seeing results the first week at 100mg.
    I am running the same cycle right now and I am loving it. Low-dose is still providing strength and size, many comments after 2 weeks. I have a small frame so growth shows well on me so too rapid of gains might be toooo much for me. Also no neg sides so I am loving the low-dose. Gonna go to 100 dienedrone this week, see how that goes.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

8. Diamond Member

yea, that four week m-f low dose worked great for my recomp im doing.

gained 5lbs, strength is up, less fat everywhere, esp the waist, and the best part, no sides at all, none. loved it.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

okay. thanks for the input. I'll start out with 100 mgs for the first week and see how it fares.

So, is Dienedrone a precursor to Dienelone, or Trenbolone?.....or are they nearly one in the same. I've tried to determine this on my own, but I am not a chemist and there are conflicting opinions on the net.

And, if there is anyone out there who has run 150 mgs....please post.
  10. The Celt

If you could go back to Bodybuilding.com, pre-ban and raid, there was an article by "Big cat" whre he rated all the prohormones and gave dosages(they pulled it). He ranked Estra 4,9, aka 19-Nor, aka Tren, as the best prohormone out there. He ALSO stated that you could dose up to 300mg a day!!!! its not methylated and with a short half life it makes sense. i think the guys that get scared about the dosage are dealing with real trenbolone, not diendione, aka estra 4,9 etc....

I have dosed up to 250 with better results and no bigger sides than the normal night sweats, poor sleep, etc.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

i did dienedrone and liquidrone for my cycle - 4 weeks of dienedrone, 2 weeks of liquid. i can tell you from personal experience that the only differences are the speed at which it kicks in (liquidrone kicks in around the 15 minute mark, while the dienedrone takes 35-40 minutes), and i noticed roughly a 10% increase in efficiency of the liquidrone.

i'm going to state however, that when dealing with any liquid and milliliters that i could easily have been dosing 10% more of liquidrone than i intended to, so bear that in mind. 1ml vs 1.1ml is hard to tell on that oral syringe.

Quote Originally Posted by The Celt View Post
    He ALSO stated that you could dose up to 300mg a day!!!! its not methylated and with a short half life it makes sense. i think the guys that get scared about the dosage are dealing with real trenbolone, not diendione, aka estra 4,9 etc....
    the night sweats would become much more pronounced at that high of a dose, as does propensity of male pattern baldness, and also back pumps.

there shouldn't be a noticeable change in blood pressure, no more (daytime) sweating than low dosing, or anything of that nature.

Quote Originally Posted by ollie78 View Post
    So, is Dienedrone a precursor to Dienelone, or Trenbolone?.....or are they nearly one in the same. I've tried to determine this on my own, but I am not a chemist and there are conflicting opinions on the net.
    its chemically similar to trenbolone, but the body lacks the ability to add the missing bond and convert the "tren" to trenbolone. instead it becomes dienelone. its similar in that both trenbolone and dienelone will give you great strength increases, but radically different in how insane trenbolone will decimate your endurance (think walking a mile). actual trenbolone's strength increases are much more noticeable from what i can gather. there are other differences, but i'm not quite educated enough to state them.
  12. Diamond Member

that pretty much sums it up.

and liquidrone taste like asz.

the differences between tren and dienolone, are small. but they are both nandrolone based compounds, and tren is much stronger than dienolone.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

yeah that dienedrone utt actually liquidrone is awesome stuff, i only took it for 30days and for me i stayed approx the same weight but strength gains like crazy and got very lean.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by The Celt View Post
    If you could go back to Bodybuilding.com, pre-ban and raid, there was an article by "Big cat" whre he rated all the prohormones and gave dosages(they pulled it). He ranked Estra 4,9, aka 19-Nor, aka Tren, as the best prohormone out there. He ALSO stated that you could dose up to 300mg a day!!!! its not methylated and with a short half life it makes sense. i think the guys that get scared about the dosage are dealing with real trenbolone, not diendione, aka estra 4,9 etc....

I have dosed up to 250 with better results and no bigger sides than the normal night sweats, poor sleep, etc.
    Thanks, Celt. I figured this was the case. When I ran Kilo's Trenadrol at 90 mgs--high by most others' standards--it actually went rather well and I believe that I may have went upwards of 120 mgs in the last few weeks.

I already went ahead and bumped up to 150 mgs the other day and I can tell that this is a more accurate dose for me based on my previous experience with Kilo's Tren'. Besides, with the relatively short half-life, I feel that this would be better overall as it would keep levels consistant.

Even though I've still got a whole bunch of Dienedrone and Trenadrol sealed and stored, I'm really dreading the day that it's gone. Tren based PH's are by far the best compound for me, personally.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.

Liquidrone has been said to have less Estrogen related sides than Tren. Does anyone have any opinions on that?
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.
  16. Diamond Member

well, im starting week two of liquidrone @ 2ml perday, with no sides.
    where when I was using the caps @ 2 caps each day, i felt sore nipps start in the middle of week one.

but im also using pstanz, which is demethylated winni, and a dht derrivative, so this is most likely also helping with the neg sides.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.

well, im starting week two of liquidrone @ 2ml perday, with no sides.
    where when I was using the caps @ 2 caps each day, i felt sore nipps start in the middle of week one.

but im also using pstanz, which is demethylated winni, and a dht derrivative, so this is most likely also helping with the neg sides.
    keep us informed on the cycle ill be getting more of the liquidrone here shortly.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ams dienedrone
    By lewisdepayne in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2010, 01:48 PM
  2. Dienedrone PCT Help
    By TheHunter516 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 07:51 AM
  3. New Ams Ph - Dienedrone!!!
    By LazeDragon in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 02-14-2009, 05:04 PM
  4. Dienedrone most effective dosage and how to split it??
    By soccer3210 in forum Advanced Muscle Science
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 11:52 PM