Whats a good CUTTING ph?

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I have done Hdrol, and Superdrol in the past. I got a little more shredded with Hdrol, and got NOTHING with Superdrol. I am diabetic, so that could be why I guess. I have heard superdrol is better in a carb rich environment.

Anyways, I bounced back great both times with a good Pct setup.

I have taked a break and want to try something else, but since alot is banned I am not sure what to look into. Mainly looking to CUTT! I will be lifting and doing alot of cardio. Any advice is aprreciated.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halovar/Hdrol is my favorite all around PH but it is extremely good in a cut IMO. You also can run it for 6 weeks to make a nice longer cut.

You could always give Epi/Havoc a shot in cutting as well.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
While on Hdrol, can I eat below maintanence and have that help me keep or gain some muscle mass? I really wanna get sub 10% bf and not lose muscle.

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
I gained 10lbs while eating 500 under maintenance and like 45 min cardio everyday almost.

How is that possible? I thought you have to eat over maintanence to gain muscle? Or does the PH go against that rule? lol, I know that sounds newbie but it seems impossible! What was your diet like?

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Moderate carbs/fat and high protein. Somewhat cyclical as well (higher carbs/cals one day then lower the next) I can post more specifics if you want. I dropped 10-12 pounds forst six weeks on the diet then used the same diet and more cardio second 6 weeks with hdrol added, same routine to T and put on 10 while seeming to get much leaner.

Yes PH/Steroids break the normal rules haha

Cantell

Awards
  • Established
Haha, true, well tell me all you know! I really wanna cut. I am 200lbs at 14% now. I would like to be 10%.

Also, I used up all my hdrol.....****

trojanman1016

Awards
any halodrol clone, i suggest turinabol LV, Halovar, H-drol. Good luck eat right train hard!!

xalmasin88

Awards
maybe try epistane for a good cutting cycle?

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hemadrol by EST is a good quality halodrol clone