effects of 19-nor

q-tip

Awards
does anyone know the side effect of 19-nor if taken in a great amount with 4ad?

500/day 19nor
500/day 4ad

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
side effects from 19nor should be few and far between, there is however a problem with prolactin increase

as for 4ad sides, thats another story

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering if anyone has tried this combo you have mentioned. Some people think that you can not use the two together because they are changed by the same enzyme. But Pat A disagrees. What do you all think?

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I mean that Pat A thinks you can take both and they would work, not that both are not changed by the same enzyme.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
The conclusion is they do compete for the enzyme if both taken transdermally?
I've read some threads with many people getting great results from Nordiol and 4-diol -- not sure if the 4-diol was actually 4-ad (oral).

In a few months I wanted to do a Nordiol and 4-diol homebrew... still researching if this is the best way to go...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The thign with using the 2 is that they are converted by the same enzyme... KNowing that you have to know that the enzyme is a catylist so that means when it converts the nor or 4-ad the enzyme does not change properties itself. Also it takes bassically no time for the conversion to happen. This means that you will always have enough enzyme to convert all the nor and 4-ad that you want.. Hope that helps.. Talk to ya....

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
i see i see.... they both use the same enzyme, but they do not neccessarily compete for it?