Votes: 1 12.5%
  • No

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this has already been posted about or is in the wrong section; just thought it is pretty ridiculous that (A) FDA has BB.com's customer DB from the raid, and (B) is using it to contact customers and quiz them about the PH products they bought (and not the recently banned ones either apparently; sounds like juice for a new ban).

The FDA just called me about Bodybuilding.com recall - Bodybuilding.com Forums

BB.com deserves only the best from me: :dump:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if this has already been posted about or is in the wrong section; just thought it is pretty ridiculous that (A) FDA has BB.com's customer DB from the raid, and (B) is using it to contact customers and quiz them about the PH products they bought (and not the recently banned ones either apparently; sounds like juice for a new ban).

The FDA just called me about Bodybuilding.com recall - Bodybuilding.com Forums

BB.com deserves only the best from me: :dump:

dont bring your trash in here.

lulz.

I very rarely shopped over there.

dumbhick3

dumbhick3

Awards
  • Established
dont bring your trash in here.

lulz.

I very rarely shopped over there.
I got to reflecting and a poll is kind of a silly idea for a thread like this; oh well, too late.

I don't shop there at BB.com too often either; I came across the thread in another thread over at ProteinFactory.

And what do you mean by "don't bring [my] trash in here"? The thread link has a lot of garbage posts on it, some parallel scam crap, but also legit posts from ppl like sledge, and ppl contacted this year by the FDA, so I thought it would be worth posting about and I still do.