Since the ban hammer has came, whats next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Since things like X-tren, m-drol and such have been banned, what will be the next PH that will be good and work?

Anything out now thats good, that will soon be banned?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
Since things like X-tren, m-drol and such have been banned, what will be the next PH that will be good and work?

Anything out now thats good, that will soon be banned?
M Drol is not banned.........yet. I guess we will have to old school it by eating right and training heavy. Unless they ban food and weights.

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
I have checked and Epi isn't banned either.

Good thing I stocked up before the ban ;)

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
if you have any extra money i'd stock up on anything thats left that you can find, superdrol, epi, halo

most companys have pulled the plug on their ph line of supplements.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
if you have any extra money i'd stock up on anything thats left that you can find, superdrol, epi, halo

most companys have pulled the plug on their ph line of supplements.
I did that and now I have a closet full. LOL I tried to put some on ebay and they keep getting pulled. Even the Epi/M Drol products that are still legal. I think it`s other sellers. If they report you, you get pulled.I guess I`ll still be doing cycles at 70 years old. LOL

hard iron

hard iron

Awards
  • Established
I did that and now I have a closet full. LOL I tried to put some on ebay and they keep getting pulled. Even the Epi/M Drol products that are still legal. I think it`s other sellers. If they report you, you get pulled.I guess I`ll still be doing cycles at 70 years old. LOL

a guy on another forum was talking about this. he kept trying to sell mdrol and ebay wouldnt let him do it. He said he argued with them about the legality of it and they claimed "it wasnt safe to sell consumers". They never budged on it lol

reptone

Awards
  • Established
a guy on another forum was talking about this. he kept trying to sell mdrol and ebay wouldnt let him do it. He said he argued with them about the legality of it and they claimed "it wasnt safe to sell consumers". They never budged on it lol
Exactly, but the same EXACT things they pulled on me are up there every day and I check the copleted items. The auctions end and products are sold. I never listed the Phera or Tren I have. Just the E Stane and M Drol and a few others that have not yet been pulled.

FatalFunnel

FatalFunnel

Awards
Is it legal to sell PH and products over eBay? I thought you need a license to distribute any type of pills, medicine or subscriptions.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I bought some H-drol and Furaz off of Ebay. Apparently they didnt get pulled quick enough. There were plenty of others available as well, some with bids, some with buy it now.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Man, I will take some Epi off your hands without going through Ebay. I dont know how much you are listing it for, but I would like to grab a couple of bottles if you are wanting to sell some.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
European and other foreign supplement stores are your friends...

There are still certain places to get legit M1T, and other PH/DS. Essentially everything banned here is cloned and made by other companies abroad.

Some companies can even give products a "makeover" to make em pretty for certain organizations that may or may not check imports.

bmcjames

bmcjames

Awards
  • Established
I have 8 bottles total of epi, but not for sell as I want em all to me... They are my precious...

RAZORBACK09

Awards
  • Established
Can any UK companies ship to the US, or do you need to find a "special one"?

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
They should be able to ship to the U.S. but it'll be a little more for shipping. If you're gonna spend that type of dough on orals, why not just get gear?

Status
Not open for further replies.