Here we go! Epistane/M-LMG cycle

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
10Weeks Total (6/4)
Starting weight: 180
BF% 9-11%
Diet: 40p/35c/25f... roughly 4000-4500cals
Goal: Lean Bulk, with impressive strength gains and MINIMAL sides :)

IBE Epistane: 30/30/30/40/40/50
CEL M-LMG: 75/100/100/100/100/125

Suport:
AI Cycle Support
Liv. 52
P-5-P
Ginko Biloba
Sesamin
Ciccus
1-Carboxy+GABA at night
Fish Oil
Vit b5

PCT:
Toremifene 120/80/40/20
AI Cycle Support
Liv. 52
CEL Suppress-C
Purus Recycle
1-Carboxy+ZMA+GABA at night
and all the usual supplements, CM, BA, AAKG...
Pepto/BCAA/Taurine/Electrolyte mix while ON an throughout PCT (+ added stims)
and here we go!

S

Stiffy

Banned
Awards
Great post. I'm especially excited to here about your opinion on m-lmg.

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards
I'll be following along. when are you starting?

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
I'll be following along. when are you starting?
Already started... @ begging of week 5, strength is through the roof, bf% is down an I'm currently sitting at 180, solid vascularity, shredded and have a nice pump throughout the day.
BP is up 30lbs
BiCurls up 5lbs
SP is up 10lbs
DL is up 50lbs
DSquat is up 45lbs
Tri's up about 10lbs
core strength = insane, I feel like a beast.
my mood is also heightened, I have a very positive feeling.. had some irritability but minimal(never had in the past from PH's)
Just a rough show of strength gains so far. I also train DC with some of my own twists, also work a very intense labor job fyi.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
great looking cycle I was thinnking of runing lmg with stano but i got alot of epi left too so maybe i'll do this. Is everything lean? How much has vascularity increased? Have you lost weight or gained?

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
great looking cycle I was thinnking of runing lmg with stano but i got alot of epi left too so maybe i'll do this. Is everything lean? How much has vascularity increased? Have you lost weight or gained?
Everything is extremely lean, vascularity has increased I would say about 25-30%(able to see the veins from my finger tips to the middle of my chest, an from my toes to my abs when in flex mode)... and I've stayed the same weight but I am noticeably bigger, someone asked me how much I weighed I told them 180 and they did not believe me hahaha. The only downside is that I ran out of IBE Epi and have had to switch over to some EST Methyl E (no epi available at the time and all of the sudden now there is FML) but I am quite positive that this will make no difference at all, the pills are much bigger in the EST Methyl E makes me wonder what else could be in them...lol

edit: I am also consuming roughly 550g of P a day. (non workout day)

R

Renagade860

Awards
I'm using Monster by Element Nutrition. It basically has the same compounds a M-LMG and Epi. So far I am 5 days in and I feel much stronger. I think my energy is a little down and my gyno gets a little bothers.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
I'm using Monster by Element Nutrition. It basically has the same compounds a M-LMG and Epi. So far I am 5 days in and I feel much stronger. I think my energy is a little down and my gyno gets a little bothers.
Are you taking anything for prolactin induced gyno? because thats why I am taking p5p and 1-carboxy. I know everyone is different by my nipps are premo, no itch no hardness no liquid(would scare the **** outta me lol) I also drink green tea on the regular so maybe why I've noticed 0 energy loss.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Everything is extremely lean, vascularity has increased I would say about 25-30%(able to see the veins from my finger tips to the middle of my chest, an from my toes to my abs when in flex mode)... and I've stayed the same weight but I am noticeably bigger, someone asked me how much I weighed I told them 180 and they did not believe me hahaha. The only downside is that I ran out of IBE Epi and have had to switch over to some EST Methyl E (no epi available at the time and all of the sudden now there is FML) but I am quite positive that this will make no difference at all, the pills are much bigger in the EST Methyl E makes me wonder what else could be in them...lol

cool thanks for the response

ordo ab chao

ordo ab chao

Awards

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me like you're getting many of the typical lean results expected from epi and less of the bloat of lmg. How are your joints? Also, what differences did you notice when you upped the epi dose from 30 to 40 considering the lmg was kept at 100?

I'm trying to gauge which dosage of epi is effective as reducing the wet gains of lmg without overdoing it and causing joint pain.

justeat

justeat

Awards
  • Established
very interested in the m-lmg... good luck

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it sounds to me like you're getting many of the typical lean results expected from epi and less of the bloat of lmg. How are your joints? Also, what differences did you notice when you upped the epi dose from 30 to 40 considering the lmg was kept at 100?

I'm trying to gauge which dosage of epi is effective as reducing the wet gains of lmg without overdoing it and causing joint pain.
Near the middle of the 3rd week it seemed like the "on" feeling and strength were plateauing a bit, once I upped to 40mg all I can say is WOWZA, talk about being on.... I can feel my joints are a lil dry but nothing to worry about, been snowboarding, big park terrain, cliffs, pounding the knees an have been dandy, but still contemplating adding in some glucoseamine due to feeling the dryness even a bit... I have also been thinking about going upto 125mg on the lmg but I will wait till the begging of week 6 and see how I feel.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Didn't realize I was low on p-5-p hoping carboxy will be enough for prolactin(so paranoid about my nips but I always stay positive! don't want to force gyno! lmao), also going to be upping the Epi to 50mg last week maybe LMG to 125mg

L

Liftingstud

Awards
  • Established
Interested too but also looks like lotta epi effects ESP since it really changed when u went from 30-40.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Interested too but also looks like lotta epi effects ESP since it really changed when u went from 30-40.
Very true, I react quite well to epi also, the last epi cycle I ran was Havoc and ended up gaining 25lbs, that was probably the most effective cycle I ever ran and was only 4 weeks, this time its a bit different but my work schedule is alot more sporadic and I am eating EXTREMELY clean, every carb is low GI unless b4 working out which I eat fruit and than post workout potato starch carb... I also noticed for some reason I am not really getting any of the savage pumps, when I was on 40mg of havoc a couple times walking down to the gym my right calve got so pumped up it took me 4x as long to get there and back lmao. On another note I upped the epi to 50mg today(feeling GREAT) and planning on sat to rip up the lmg to 125mg on sat after seeing how the epi hold at 50, hoping for maybe a bit more size and str because I am eating ALOT and seeming to stay around the same weight strength still rising tho, I also wouldnt mind a nice back pump or calve pump (lmfao) jk.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Day 3 of taking the full dosage of 50mg Epi and 125mg LMG... Took a few days off due to being a mule at work and feeling like I have been over doing it a bit; the lethargy has kicked in a little, had a solid workout today nontheless(PR's baby PR's)... Not sure if it is because I cheated on my diet, but it looks like my nips might be getting a little puffy(paranoia most likley, theres no itch an no bumps), than again I'm not running any p5p and have been eating some white pasta and last night ate a extra large meat lovers pizza to myself, ontop of that Friday night I was out and only brought a protein bar with me which resulted in 3 hour catabolism run, but I just considered it a little protein fast to clean out some garbage aminos(whatever floats the boat in the head), also skipped my carb cutoffs the past couple days. Time to get back on track for the last week.

one8seven

one8seven

Awards
Nearing the end... It seems that the Methyl E is not as strong as the IBE Epi, also it seems that now @ 125mg of lmg the gains are becomming more wet but I still am very lean, no bloat no sides and feeling/looking beastly.