- 04-10-2004, 05:07 PM
- 04-10-2004, 05:09 PM
That's terrible. You know somebody is going to pop 3 of those a day. I wonder what the bottles instructions say for daily use. And why the hell would they use 19-nor and not 4-AD?
- 04-10-2004, 05:11 PM
Originally Posted by tribaltek
04-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Along the same lines, I read about some online retailer that offers a free bottle of M1T with every purchase over $100. Brilliant.
04-10-2004, 08:48 PM
04-13-2004, 03:56 PM
Makes no sense to put 100mg of nordiol with 20mgs of M1T. In addition, they should not be making caps with more than 10mgs of M1T in it.
04-13-2004, 04:00 PM
I am guessing they are charging around $100 for this stuff?
Maybe enough word will spread about the sides from taking 20-40mg after a few idiots try it & people will stop buying it.
04-13-2004, 06:09 PM
04-13-2004, 10:56 PM
04-13-2004, 11:38 PM
04-14-2004, 10:35 AM
Yeah like their Tricuts II that has 25mg of Norephedrine HCL per tab, rightOriginally Posted by bigpetefox
04-30-2004, 09:25 AM
IDS Methyl X
Add another brilliant product to the list:
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 90
Amount Per Serving:
17-alpha-Methyl-17-beta-hydroxyestra 4,9(19) dien 3-one: 1000 mcg
1-Androstenediol (1-AD) 75 mg
Gelatin, magnesium stearate, silica.
Directions: Take 1-3 capsules daily for 4-6 weeks.
M1T + 1-AD? They should call it Mr. Sandman.
04-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 46Last Post: 07-31-2010, 11:16 PM
- By JWest0926 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 13Last Post: 10-25-2003, 09:41 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2003, 12:03 AM
- By yelis300 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-22-2003, 05:29 PM
- By corteztk1982 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-22-2003, 12:56 AM