Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

15 Year Old on H Drol!!!!

So im at the gym today doing Arms and Tri's. This young kid asks me to spot him, I say sure. So he does his 6 reps at 155. I tell him good job. Im like Damn future looks bright for you. Your turning 16 and pushing 20lbs more then you weight. Stick with it!!

He then tells me he has been taking a Test Booster for 5 days and it should yeild good results for him. I ask him what it is. He gets in his gym bag and pulls out a bottle of CEL H Drol!!!! I said are you kidding me? He say nah me and my friends on the Football team got it online and have been taking 2 a day for 5 days. I went off on the kid. I let him have it, took the bottle and gave it to his coach. The coach acted like no big deal. The kid was freaked i told him about all the Pro's and Cons. The Pro's being in 10 years what it could do. Obviously he has no PCT. Not sure if i told him right i told him to just quit it now and he will be fine. My question is should i call the school? I mean the coach shrugged me off and threw it in his bag. Im thinking the kid probably got it back. Although i did put the fear of god in him.

Did I tell him right? Should he be ok just nixing H Drol and doing nothing else? Im so close to giving the school a call because thats insane in my book!!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.9%

i am actually wondering the same thing. i dont know what to do...kids at my little brothers high school are taking MDROL! no PCT and def not eating and working out right, do they take PH's for a quick fix, or what? The coaches dont seem to care, and this is why these things are getting banned.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.46%

Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    I went off on the kid. I let him have it, took the bottle and gave it to his coach. The coach acted like no big deal. The kid was freaked i told him about all the Pro's and Cons.
    I noticed that with boys his age that "going off" on them doesn't work. It just makes them want to brush you off and/or push you away. I'm no expert on dealing with youth, just my own personal experience and what I've seen.

You might have done better to ask him if he knew that what he was taking is an actual steroid and then explain the risks. Try to reason with him and talk him out of it. Once a kid is a teenager the "just say no to drugs" mantra doesn't work anymore as they are privy to the bullsh*t scare tactics that they've had hammered into them since they were born. Instead, you have to help educate them to make better decisions. Show him safer alternatives. Then yeah, talking to the coach and/or someone else that is responsible for his health is also probably a good idea - but, in the end, it's up to the kid what he does.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

calling the school is just going to make it end up on local news and draw more heat onto it, but thats just my opinion. im glad you took it from him because he shouldnt have it, and he prolly used his parents credit card to order it. and if he orders it again u tried to help him once and he didnt listen so if he screws himself up and ends up with fcked up hormones thats his fault
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

yeah someone I know who is 15 took epi-bol no pct It's our homebrand PH maker and then he did a spawn cycle with novadex xt as a pct only and now he is going to take dimethabol which is a Superdrol and tren clone but at least he's getting clomid for it
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.76%

Also could someone tell me the science behind why you'll be f-ed for life if you take PH/AAS to early I already told him he will screw up his hormones but I couldn't tell him why... also any horror stories I could tell him would be great
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.17%

If you saw a joint in his gym bag would you have taken that from him too?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    73.89%

Quote Originally Posted by andro69 View Post
    lmfao
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

Ya im 31 years old. I would in a heart beat. Kid was 15. Would you have taken it from his bag?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you need to goto the school and sit down withthe coach and roast his nutz, out sum fear in him and i bet it stops
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.06%

the coach already didnt care about it when he gave him the bottle and im sure the coach knows that theyre using it, the coach doesnt care if they get ****ed up after the season is over, youd be suprised what goes on in highschools
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.03%

You educated him, that's enough.
    No need to go running around like some grown man tattle tale.
    I seriously doubt the school will care either.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.85%

if hes gonna mess with phs then let him learn from it.
    youre not his dad.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.53%

you did enough, and did good.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

Ya im 31 years old. I would in a heart beat. Kid was 15. Would you have taken it from his bag?
    NARC!!!!

j/k man. All you can do is tell him and let him make his own decision. If all this stuff was available (or I had known about it) when I was in school I would have taken it as a freshman or sophmore. The added weight would have been huge for football. I know its dumb but even knowing what I know now I would have still chosen to do it. It would have made the difference in me getting a free ride to college instead of working in this ****ing office everyday.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

Quote Originally Posted by CodyK7 View Post
    NARC!!!!

j/k man. All you can do is tell him and let him make his own decision. If all this stuff was available (or I had known about it) when I was in school I would have taken it as a freshman or sophmore. The added weight would have been huge for football. I know its dumb but even knowing what I know now I would have still chosen to do it. It would have made the difference in me getting a free ride to college instead of working in this ****ing office everyday.
    Amen to that!!!!

If you see the kid again just recommend a cycle support and a pct. As a 15 year old his liver won't be fully developed until he hits 21. That's why 21 is the legal drinking limit. Cycle support and warn him about liver failure.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

Educate the kid...kick the coach in the nuts repeatedly for not caring. Then kick the coach in the nuts some more for just being an idiot.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

we raised you to be a winner so damnit boy win......... name that movie
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

Quote Originally Posted by Ironhyde View Post
    Educate the kid...kick the coach in the nuts repeatedly for not caring. Then kick the coach in the nuts some more for just being an idiot.
    This is what im thinking!! Im kinda shocked at some of the responses on here. I mean the kid obviously didnt tell his parents what he was doing. What if it was your kid and i said Nothing? You all would be ready to throw down on me if he had dangered himself and i did nothing.

Fact is kids do stupid things. Myself included. I on the other hand have never done drugs. I also knew enough of what was right and what was wrong. If i see the kid again i will be on him and "I will check his bag" Im 6'4 240lb i doubt many if anybody there will say much.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

This is what im thinking!! Im kinda shocked at some of the responses on here. I mean the kid obviously didnt tell his parents what he was doing. What if it was your kid and i said Nothing? You all would be ready to throw down on me if he had dangered himself and i did nothing.

Fact is kids do stupid things. Myself included. I on the other hand have never done drugs. I also knew enough of what was right and what was wrong. If i see the kid again i will be on him and "I will check his bag" Im 6'4 240lb i doubt many if anybody there will say much.
    How do you know he even knew it was a steroid. He probably just thinks it's a harmless test booster.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.48%

How do you know he even knew it was a steroid. He probably just thinks it's a harmless test booster.
    When he said "Ya the guy said it was a legal non harmful Steroid" Still at 15 you dont take squat. Everyone in here knows the negatives of these things. No matter how it gets spun the kid was 15 and i did what was right.

I would do it to anybody in my gym who told me what they though it was. These "Abusers" are the reason everything is getting banned. Everyone needs to step up when they see this going on. Its not the responsible ones causing the trouble its the young "Newboes" thats ruining it for everyone
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.73%

we raised you to be a winner so damnit boy win......... name that movie
    Varsity Blues... i win
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

bro, my cousin is 15 and on mdrol. he has taken 3 cycles already. he had a blood test 3 weeks ago and liver is fine. they just wanna see results now and dont care about future problems. if u can, call the school or fight the coach lol
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.49%

Watch This

Lou, this is a video I first saw on steroid.com. I am not sure if I can put that on here or not but here is the video so you can be a bit more educated when you talk to this kid next. There is a lot of good info that you can tell him. It wont let me post the youtube link so you will have to do a google video search for "Steroids and Teens" It should be the first video. Hope it helps. The approach this guy takes to telling kids about the negative effects of steroid use is probably your best bet to get through to him. With that said, if he is hell bent on using them, you can not stop him. So having an informed teen is better than having an ignorant one that will really get messed up with out cycle support and a PCT.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.31%

Kids learn sh!t the hardway. Its unfortunate but its true. In this case the kid probably had no idea of what he was actually taking. Even if he did and WAS aware of some of the potential side effects, he probably would have thought that only applied to other people taking it and not him. Kids and other ignorant people typically dont think side effects warning apply to them....UNTIL they happen. And that, my friends, is where the magical learning process kicks in. Nothing like a good old fashion kick in the liver to stimulate the brain.

I applaud you and think you did the right thing for confronting the kid and his coach. Hopefully the kid will be scared into some light shedding research and hopefully the coach is taking with twice the dosage with out a hint of what PCT is.....cause he's a dbag and deserves it
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

i mean ethically you did do the right thing. 15 years old is way too young to be using steroids. the whole going to the coach thing was a little f'ed up though and going off on the kid. a stranger yelling at them for something, i mean i know myself, im 23 and i still laugh in people's faces if they try and do that to me. i know you had the best of intentions which is commendable. the problem is that the kids now are so ill informed that the right messages about products are not getting to them. i would not call the school or anything simply because it will draw more scrutiny to the subject, and lord knows we don't need anymore of that. its just a matter of time before steroids is implicated in the reason the earthquake in haiti happened, that train is never late. my 17 year old cousin asked me for juice and i looked at him with a straight face and just said, no no way.

as if they kid had a joint in his bag, take that doobie and light up in front of him, whilst saying don't do drugs lol
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.69%

Quote Originally Posted by JKBB44 View Post
    Varsity Blues... i win
    Correct sir reps haha
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.31%

Quote Originally Posted by bigpapa View Post
    the whole going to the coach thing was a little f'ed up though and going off on the kid. a stranger yelling at them for something
    although he might saved the kid some permanent damage (little sh!t probably didnt listen). It does kind of make me laugh though to put myself in that kids shoes, haha he probably sh!t hit the fan real quick when he grabbed the bottle and headed for coach.

i would not call the school or anything simply because it will draw more scrutiny to the subject, and lord knows we don't need anymore of that. its just a matter of time before steroids is implicated in the reason the earthquake in haiti happened
    lmao ..."In other news the earthquake in Haiti has been linked to "Thunder Thighs" as a result of increaseing HDrol use among minors" ...I wouldnt put it past them.

When it comes to drugs whether it be steroids or goold old fashion reefer, just tell the kids it'll make their d!cks shrink
  29. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.08%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

seriously guys, cause i deal with this problem with my cuz. he is 15 taken 3 cycles of mdrol. he is 6 ft 200 pounds in the 9th grade!!! what are REAL sides from juicing at that age. the only two i can think of that will make him think is test production lowered/shut down for life and liver and kidney problems. he had a blood test 3 weeks ago or so and liver and kidneys, LDL, HDL everything was good. but he didnt have a hormone panel done. his BP is fine cause i made sure he was on cycle assist. i am keeping him safe as possible cause if i dont, he will take mdrol anyway without cycle assist or PCT at all. he doesnt acre about hair loss, acne, stunted growth cause he is already 6ft, and he tans with me so his acne is clear most of the time. what can i tell him??? please, anybody help me. sorry to bash on your thread bro, but what AM members tell me, u can use also
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Quote Originally Posted by thumpjr View Post
    although he might saved the kid some permanent damage (little sh!t probably didnt listen). It does kind of make me laugh though to put myself in that kids shoes, haha he probably sh!t hit the fan real quick when he grabbed the bottle and headed for coach.

and on a side note, the coach was probably just as oblivious to it as the kid. putting aside the "they only want on field results" most high school coaches are morons when it comes to nutrition and supplementation. and since it is technically a legal substance, the school probably wont even care.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    seriously guys, cause i deal with this problem with my cuz. he is 15 taken 3 cycles of mdrol. he is 6 ft 200 pounds in the 9th grade!!! what are REAL sides from juicing at that age. the only two i can think of that will make him think is test production lowered/shut down for life and liver and kidney problems. he had a blood test 3 weeks ago or so and liver and kidneys, LDL, HDL everything was good. but he didnt have a hormone panel done. his BP is fine cause i made sure he was on cycle assist. i am keeping him safe as possible cause if i dont, he will take mdrol anyway without cycle assist or PCT at all. he doesnt acre about hair loss, acne, stunted growth cause he is already 6ft, and he tans with me so his acne is clear most of the time. what can i tell him??? please, anybody help me. sorry to bash on your thread bro, but what AM members tell me, u can use also
    1) roll up a newspapre or magazine.
    2) hit him on the nose and say "No" in a stern voice.
    3) Repeat everytime he says he's on cycle or you seem him taking something
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.31%

and on a side note, the coach was probably just as oblivious to it as the kid. putting aside the "they only want on field results" most high school coaches are morons when it comes to nutrition and supplementation. and since it is technically a legal substance, the school probably wont even care.
    You're 100% right. Coaches, for the most part have no idea what these substances are. In a dream world coaches would stay on top of these types of products and properly inform their athletes of the danagers b/c its inevitable that these products will show up in the weight room.. It would be nice to see them do their part and take a more responsible role. Most players look up to their coaches.

Now that's not to say that the same ignorance is true for all coaches. But I think in the case of THIS coach we should all join in bashing him..much likes this. [please insert dumb sounding voice].."I like it when my athletes take muscle vitamins. Its makes em score touchdowns."
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.66%

Quote Originally Posted by thumpjr View Post
    You're 100% right. Coaches, for the most part have no idea what these substances are. In a dream world coaches would stay on top of these types of products and properly inform their athletes of the danagers b/c its inevitable that these products will show up in the weight room.. It would be nice to see them do their part and take a more responsible role. Most players look up to their coaches.

Now that's not to say that the same ignorance is true for all coaches. But I think in the case of THIS coach we should all join in bashing him..much likes this. [please insert dumb sounding voice].."I like it when my athletes take muscle vitamins. Its makes em score touchdowns."
    ur right its not every coach...but id bet money that its 90% of them. i imagine the dumb sounding voice of Robert Barone for that coach.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.31%

ur right its not every coach...but id bet money that its 90% of them. i imagine the dumb sounding voice of Robert Barone for that coach.
    Haha nice....or Barney from the Simpsons
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  160 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.5%

the only thing you can do is emphasis on liver failure... you have to associate pain and suffering to get it through his skull. your cuz is at a good weight theres no need for prohormones. im sure he cares about sports and athletics, but he wont be able to accomplish sh*t with liver failure. kids will be kids. if he does decide to continue doing that then make sure he uses it correctly. he has the right mentality, but its not necessary. i live in southern cali and at the international music events i go to with world wide deejays, i see 15 year old kids overdosing on ketamine and wreckless ecstasy. your cuz could be doing worse.
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%

Information age - kids are smarter than some might think. It will take you sitting down with him and letting him know your A) on his side and honestly be on his side (no bs) then B) explaining things out so he understand how destructive his practices are. If he's already a stoner or someone who has decided his life is not important, there's probably nothing you can do turn him around. When kids get that age it's up to them, sadly too many wern't taught enough prior becomeing responsible for themselfves to make good decision.

15y.o boys think they are men and a lot of times they work, and pay bills, and live as men. So you can't act like your there dad - especially if they are kids that grew up w/o dads. They don't owe anyone anything as far as they can see... you have to be plain with them and show them some respect as odd as that may sound. You can't demand anything from someone who you have not earned the right to do so from. Unless of course you have something they want.
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%

Just occurred to me, If he will not hear you... you could promise to show him how to not only look healthy but be healthy as well to the end of working with him on diet routine and getting him off methyl's and on to something much easier on his body. Primordial Performance and LG has a few of non methyl's, not that it's a good idea... but id rather see a kid using one of those with proper pct diet and supports than see him gobbling down xyz-drols like tic-tacs.
    Your fastest weight is your best weight
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

He's 15, bro...his job is to NOT care about things right now. When he's thirty and married and can't have kids because he screwed his endocrine system up at the age of 15, he'll care then. I'm not telling you what to do, but if I was in your shoes, I'd try my hardest to persuade him not to use gear. Just because it's legal doesn't mean it's safe. Does he smoke? Ask him if he's going to start smoking when he turns 18 just because it's legal. See my point?
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.74%

Exaggerate the truth to him... as most people already do.

Tell him by taking that product that he will almost certainly grow boobs, have a non-working penis, lose all his hair, and be dead by the age of 30.

If your response isn't extreme, then the 15 year old isn't going to react.

Telling a kid that soda will rot his teeth will not stop him from drinking soda. So tell him the soda will kill him. It may be a lie, but at least it'll stop him from harming himself.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.04%

So im at the gym today doing Arms and Tri's. This young kid asks me to spot him, I say sure. So he does his 6 reps at 155. I tell him good job. Im like Damn future looks bright for you. Your turning 16 and pushing 20lbs more then you weight. Stick with it!!

He then tells me he has been taking a Test Booster for 5 days and it should yeild good results for him. I ask him what it is. He gets in his gym bag and pulls out a bottle of CEL H Drol!!!! I said are you kidding me? He say nah me and my friends on the Football team got it online and have been taking 2 a day for 5 days. I went off on the kid. I let him have it, took the bottle and gave it to his coach. The coach acted like no big deal. The kid was freaked i told him about all the Pro's and Cons. The Pro's being in 10 years what it could do. Obviously he has no PCT. Not sure if i told him right i told him to just quit it now and he will be fine. My question is should i call the school? I mean the coach shrugged me off and threw it in his bag. Im thinking the kid probably got it back. Although i did put the fear of god in him.

Did I tell him right? Should he be ok just nixing H Drol and doing nothing else? Im so close to giving the school a call because thats insane in my book!!
    wow!!!!!!! thats f***ing crazy

Similar Forum Threads

1. H-DROL cycle critique - been researching for over 1 year
    By wolfpack9035 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-06-2011, 09:29 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 07:21 AM
  3. Firsh H-drol/P-plex cycle[17 year old]
    By MTG in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 01:27 AM