Anavar or hdrol

1. Anavar or hdrol

I am 27
    5 6 "
    155 lb
    3 years in the gym

Wich would be a better oral cycle for gaining cuality muscle and cutting?
    wich of these two is more potent?
    thanxs

2. bump anyone???

3. first cycle?

if money isn't a concern...Anavar IMO will yield better results in less time

Hdrol will require a minimum of 2 bottles= $60 and most people respond best in the 6-8week range length of a cycle.

Both are good choices if you know what you're doing, but I think var will bring more strength to the table and aid in your goals better.
    •   

4. yes first cycle and its a litle more expensive tan h drol where I live central america
    and pct nolva?
    goin to run it for 6 weeks at 25 mg

5. Are you kidding me? Var by a landslide when dosed high enough

6. Serm is necessary for Var PCT...though many will criticize that notion. A basic test booster should be included as well IMO. If joints are typically an issue- joint support should be supplemented too- with either compounds.

Some tend to think its not necessary for Hdrol cycles- at least shorter ones...I disagree. At least a low dose should be used in Hdrol PCT.

I also think the minimum dose of Var you will need ED should be at least 40mg...though to be honest I have never run and my knowledge of the compound is strictly limited to reading/observation. The length is typically around 6 weeks I believe. Again, this is just off the top of my head- don't chew me for this.

7. yes goin to run a serm just to be safe as pct

8. Ran Hdrol and used Reversitol for a week and a half or so...no gyno. I dont think a SERM is necessary but everyone's body is different I guess.

9. If your looking to put on muscle, then I would recommend H-Drol.

Var is good. But H-Drol is definitely going to put a bit more dry mass on than Anavar.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Anavar + Winstrol vs. Anavar solo
    By rubysoho in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 01:24 AM
  2. Anavar Hdrol stack?
    By OGshowtime in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2009, 08:09 PM
  3. Hdrol w/ Decavol? or Hdrol w/ MMV2? or The One?
    By Liftingstud in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:15 PM
  4. First cycle: hdrol or anavar?
    By adil in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 04:30 PM