Steroid question

matt2010

Awards
hey im matt and i would like some help. i've been doing alot of research now for a while on steroids and have decided that I will go on them and I know how I should take them. but i dont know how to get pharmaceutical grade steroids,Im in canada and have come across underground ones but really low quality,if ne1 can give me guidance it would be great,private mssg me or post ,thanks for taking time to read this

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
don't do cheap gear...
Injection sight abscess

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
hey im matt and i would like some help. i've been doing alot of research now for a while on steroids and have decided that I will go on them and I know how I should take them. but i dont know how to get pharmaceutical grade steroids,Im in canada and have come across underground ones but really low quality,if ne1 can give me guidance it would be great,private mssg me or post ,thanks for taking time to read this
copy the link i have in my signature and paste it into ur URL. read up and come back with questions

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Holy sh*t! Is that from gear you used?
no its not me... just google search injection sight abscess. Using cheap gear is worse than using dirty needles... your body dosen't try to metabolize dirty needles.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
guys stick to the topic pls
What topic? Sorry pal, you are asking for source info of illegal substances without proper prescription. There is no topic.