drug testing - AnabolicMinds.com

drug testing

1. purelife1

drug testing

with the recent ban of tren and p-plex does anyone know how long these two can be found in a urine test..i have to take steroid test every 6 months and both these compounds were still on safe list last year so i passed with further testing ..im up for a drug test which was supposed to be this week but they are waiting til next week..waiting til after my test to start my tren/p-plex cycle but i have nice stock of these 2 and want to run a few cycles but have to time them corectly

2. purelife1

bump
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

From my understanding the method of testing for steroids begins with testing your epitestosterone vs testosterone ratio. If these are out of normal ranges then they proceed to test for specific compounds. To test for specific compounds gets even more expensive which is why they test for ratio's 1st, to see if further testing is even warranted.

As for the compounds themselves I do not know their detection periods. However, even with a short half life and detection period your test ratios will most likely still be off and would set off their alarm.

If anyone has any corrections or can elaborate please chime in.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
    •   

4. purelife1

Quote Originally Posted by CopyCat View Post
    From my understanding the method of testing for steroids begins with testing your epitestosterone vs testosterone ratio. If these are out of normal ranges then they proceed to test for specific compounds. To test for specific compounds gets even more expensive which is why they test for ratio's 1st, to see if further testing is even warranted.

As for the compounds themselves I do not know their detection periods. However, even with a short half life and detection period your test ratios will most likely still be off and would set off their alarm.

If anyone has any corrections or can elaborate please chime in.
    thanks..after proper PCT my levels should be close to normal..if so i could still easily do 2 cycles a year..ill start next one right after testing next week and then second one in 6 months from now..that would give me around 3 months to have everything back to normal after PCT.....and i dont even know if they even would be testing for these 2 compounds yet..
  5. purelife1

just an update..passed my recent drug test.was told i had some out of range levels but no specific compounds were tested for..apparently i didnt test positive for the routine so they left it alone..i have stuff like h-drol etc so worst case scenerio i would have popped a few of those and blamed on something still legal
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

why are you tested? just curious
  7. purelife1

Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    why are you tested? just curious
    i have a troubled past
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

and they give you roid tests? Haha that sucks man
  9. purelife1

Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    and they give you roid tests? Haha that sucks man
    yes every 6 months or so..you find certain ways around it though
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

No injects for you lol I've never heard of legally required roid testing, that would suck
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. drug testing
    By double eagle in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-28-2010, 12:20 PM
  2. Drug testing
    By randall82 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2007, 07:51 PM
  3. Drug Testing
    By randall82 in forum Anabolics