Me and My Methyl Big-D

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Talking Me and My Methyl Big-D


    Last Friday was 8 days into an accurately dosed batch of M-Dien from www.designersupps.com at 5mg. Pumps in the gym are great, also there is a pumped feeling in my arms just about 24/7. My delts are definitely more pronounced too. I have since bumped the dose to 7mg.

    AST 84; ALT 77; LDH 234; GGT 13; ALP 65; ALB 3.9; Cholesterol 98; HDL 31.2; Testosterone 93.68; LH 3.00; Progesterone 0.12; Prolactin 11.48; FSH 1.07; Cortisol 5.57; Estradiol 18.96

    TBIL and DBIL were not run due to machine problems.

    I've actually been running the M-Dien for longer but it was the flavored version that fell out of solution. A female friend of mine saw me in a tank-top the other day and said "Oh my God, you're getting bigger!"

    I also started Pro-Sust from www.designersupps.com last Friday. 3cc's (1200mg) frontload and 1cc (400mg) EOD thereafter. I am awaiting lab results for today, they should be in momentarily.

    Like I stated earlier the M-Dien is being provided to me for testing by Sldge at www.designersupps.com

  2. The Godfather of NUTRAPLANET
    stryder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,980
    Rep Power
    26690
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    14.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Keep us posted on results...kudos to Matt!
  3. Registered User
    michaelton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    188
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    49.94%

    Another kick ass thread from Supersoldier - thanks bro.
    •   
       

  4. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Today: 15 days total on this batch, 8 days at 5mg, 7 days at 7mg. 8 days on Pro-Sust.

    AST 99; ALT 103; LDH 277; GGT 12; ALP 62; TBIL 1.4; DBIL 0.2; ALB 4.1; Cholesterol 95; HDL 29.2; LH 0.07; FSH 0.00; Progesterone 0.53; Prolactin 15.23; Cortisol 16.40; Now for the fun part Testosterone 1068.17; Estradiol 93.71

    I'm also starting Tri-Max (triatricol) from www.customnutritionwarehouse.com tomorrow or Monday, so here's the baselines for my thyroid hormones: TSH 1.43; T3 142.86; T4 6.9; Free T4 1.30

    My Estradiol is pretty high, and I have some Letro/Finasteride combo from Lion. How high should I let it go before I start on some?
  5. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    wow, you've really pushed up the dosage there. i guess that may be the reason why M-dien did nothing for me @2-3mg for 15 days. anyhow, keep up the great job!
  6. New Member
    supermanstanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    36.85%

    Supersoldier.........What was your weight before you started and what is it now? And what does your diet look like?
  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by supermanstanley
    Supersoldier.........What was your weight before you started and what is it now? And what does your diet look like?
    Weight before I started was around 225, about 223 now. I've definitely lost a decent amount of bodyfat, and gained some muscle. My arms are noticeably bigger and I'm a lot more cut. Diet is around 3000-3200 cal/day. Carbs only pre, during, and post-workout. 400-500g protein/day.
  8. New Member
    supermanstanley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    73
    Rep Power
    180
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    36.85%

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Weight before I started was around 225, about 223 now. I've definitely lost a decent amount of bodyfat, and gained some muscle. My arms are noticeably bigger and I'm a lot more cut. Diet is around 3000-3200 cal/day. Carbs only pre, during, and post-workout. 400-500g protein/day.
    That's awesome!! Keep us updated!
  9. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3776
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I have a new anti e I am looking into, I hope to have a sample next week or so, maybe we can see how well it works. Dont anyone email, I am only getting a couple grams and I am not releasing any info on it yet.

    That test level is nice!!!
  10. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    I have a new anti e I am looking into, I hope to have a sample next week or so, maybe we can see how well it works. Dont anyone email, I am only getting a couple grams and I am not releasing any info on it yet.

    That test level is nice!!!
    Just wondering if this anti e will be available after the ban and is it correct to assume it would work well for PCT?
  11. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3776
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I am hoping it will last through the ban, if the others make it this should. I have no idea how it will go for PCT, I need to do a lot more research. It may end up being to expensive, I have a couple others though so we will see.
  12. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks. I was just wondering. It would be nice to be able to buy PCT stuff in powder form too. I don't know of any place that offers stuff like that.(hint,hint)
  13. New Member
    phatbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%

    Hey Supersoldier. How long are you running this cycle?
  14. New Member
    BAD_MO_FO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    80.17%

    Strength Increases?


    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Weight before I started was around 225, about 223 now. I've definitely lost a decent amount of bodyfat, and gained some muscle. My arms are noticeably bigger and I'm a lot more cut. Diet is around 3000-3200 cal/day. Carbs only pre, during, and post-workout. 400-500g protein/day.
    How have your strength increases been on the compact lifts. (Becnh, Squat, Military, Deadlift, etc.)
  15. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3776
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Thanks. I was just wondering. It would be nice to be able to buy PCT stuff in powder form too. I don't know of any place that offers stuff like that.(hint,hint)
    I am looking into it.
  16. New Member
    cjm8232's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    146
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    76.5%

    I see your estradoil is very high, now that should not be a problem gyno wise if you are not using anything else that aromitizes correct?

    I am very prone to gyno, and just seeing a vial of test makes my tits itch and swell,lol.

    But like I said if you took it by itself you'd be fine(gyno wise), just like m-1t correct.
  17. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by phatbody
    Hey Supersoldier. How long are you running this cycle?
    FORRREVVVVVERRRRRR
  18. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by cjm8232
    I see your estradoil is very high, now that should not be a problem gyno wise if you are not using anything else that aromitizes correct?

    I am very prone to gyno, and just seeing a vial of test makes my tits itch and swell,lol.

    But like I said if you took it by itself you'd be fine(gyno wise), just like m-1t correct.
    The estradiol and the aromitization is from the 1600mg+/week 4AD I'm shooting. There shouldn't be a problem with gyno with M-Dien itself, just like gyno shouldn't be an issue with M1T itself. SHOULDN'T being the key word. There is always a chance for gyno with any androgen, though.
  19. New Member
    phatbody's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    35
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    224
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    62.68%

    Lol!
  20. New Member
    HUGE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    43
    Posts
    262
    Rep Power
    279
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    26.23%

    I thought someone posted that you should not stack Methyl-Dien w/ 4-ad. I don't recall the reason. Wassup w/ that?
  21. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by HUGE
    I thought someone posted that you should not stack Methyl-Dien w/ 4-ad. I don't recall the reason. Wassup w/ that?
    It was because M-Dien was thought to have pregesterone related sides, but seeing that my progesterone was so low while on it, I decided to go for it.
  22. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    It was because M-Dien was thought to have pregesterone related sides, but seeing that my progesterone was so low while on it, I decided to go for it.
    I've been doing 6mg/day stacked with 4-Derm(7 squirts/day). I like it better than fina 4AD transdermal and no sides at all. Best cycle I've had in a year.
  23. Banned
    lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    559
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    32.35%

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    I've been doing 6mg/day stacked with 4-Derm(7 squirts/day). I like it better than fina 4AD transdermal and no sides at all. Best cycle I've had in a year.
    6mg/day??? everyone is really upping the dosage of M-dien looks like. no wonder it didn't work for me.
  24. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    6mg/day??? everyone is really upping the dosage of M-dien looks like. no wonder it didn't work for me.
    I think I'll be upping the dose even more. For testing purposes only
  25. Senior Member
    Lean One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    2,673
    Rep Power
    1472
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    27.86%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by lancelot
    6mg/day??? everyone is really upping the dosage of M-dien looks like. no wonder it didn't work for me.
    Well, It has been my experience that the recomended dosages for most of these new methyls have been on the low side. I feel that is a good thing though. It allows those that are more experienced and know their bodies to slowly work up to an optimal dose. On the flip side, it keeps newbies from taking more than is necesary. I hardly think a first timer would need to run anywhere near 6mg/day to get great results from M-Dien.
  26. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3776
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Lean One
    Well, It has been my experience that the recomended dosages for most of these new methyls have been on the low side. I feel that is a good thing though. It allows those that are more experienced and know their bodies to slowly work up to an optimal dose. On the flip side, it keeps newbies from taking more than is necesary. I hardly think a first timer would need to run anywhere near 6mg/day to get great results from M-Dien.

    I agree, remember when i was testing this I started out at 250mcg per day and worked my way up. That is the key, when you get to know how well your body reacts with different compounds you can fine tune your cycle better. but if you just started out at 6mgs per day but 4 mgs would give the same results or slightly less with no sides then why the hell would you use 6.

    On the other side if you dont do well on lower doses then you may need to use more then most, but that certainly dosent mean everyone should. so start low, increase as needed. It makes total sense to me.

    It is also different for every compound, they are all different and all work differently when compared to each other. I do great on low doses of M5AA and M4OHN, i need really high doses of winny(150mg+ per day) and anavar (80mg+), so it just depends but I would have no idea if I didnt try different dosing.
  27. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    616
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

    Supersoldier,
    Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread, but what is your inject pattern, eod or 2 times a week?
  28. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_4
    Supersoldier,
    Sorry if I missed it earlier in the thread, but what is your inject pattern, eod or 2 times a week?
    1cc EOD
  29. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    616
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

    I plan on starting mine within the next couple of months, and was still undecided about # of injects a week...thanks
  30. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_4
    I plan on starting mine within the next couple of months, and was still undecided about # of injects a week...thanks
    I read about how it was theorized (is that a word? ) that 1-test Cyp while in the body acts more like a Prop, so I figured I may as well be safe and go with EOD. Plus injecting is so much fun Why would I want to rob myself of sticking a needle in myself two more times a week?
  31. New Member
    spoofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    190
    Rep Power
    243
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    82.41%

    bah.. good job.. although it would have been nice to see results from just M-dien :-/

    how are the pro-sust injections? painful? how many mg?

    looks it sust has been taken off the site
  32. Super Lab Rat
    Sldge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    3,651
    Rep Power
    3776
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    98.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    yeah I took it off in hopes of doing 4 oht deca and m4oht. If i cant get any of those done I may bring it back out again.
  33. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    616
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

  34. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by spoofy
    bah.. good job.. although it would have been nice to see results from just M-dien :-/

    how are the pro-sust injections? painful? how many mg?

    looks it sust has been taken off the site
    Injections are totally painless. It's 400mg/ml and I do 1cc EOD. After reading the "Darting For The Pure Pleasure of It" thread (Darting for the pure pleasure of it!) I was inspired by bigpetefox to poke my left pec today. Thanks bigpete!
  35. New Member
    surferdude26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    217
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

    damn, never had the balls to do a pec shot before. I do have some 23g 5/8 pins that were never used, may have to try it. Howd it feel bro?
  36. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by surferdude26
    damn, never had the balls to do a pec shot before. I do have some 23g 5/8 pins that were never used, may have to try it. Howd it feel bro?
    Well I flexed it a little and pushed it down through the top (towards my feet, not my back), felt a little poke as it broke skin, but the rest was smooth. Didn't feel pushing the oil in at all. It was almost like a delt shot but required more force to push the needle in because the muscle is a little harder. Next up is the Tricep
  37. New Member
    surferdude26's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    161
    Rep Power
    217
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    42.68%

    Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier
    Well I flexed it a little and pushed it down through the top (towards my feet, not my back), felt a little poke as it broke skin, but the rest was smooth. Didn't feel pushing the oil in at all. It was almost like a delt shot but required more force to push the needle in because the muscle is a little harder. Next up is the Tricep
    good to hear, will definately try it, definately seems to be a lot more convinient too. Thanks for the input man.
  38. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    616
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%

    SS, what gauge pins are you using?
  39. New Member
    Greenguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    61
    Posts
    296
    Rep Power
    297
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    8.3%

    Quote Originally Posted by Designer Supps
    yeah I took it off in hopes of doing 4 oht deca and m4oht. If i cant get any of those done I may bring it back out again.
    Bring back the 4-ad injectables!!

    Greenguy
  40. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    supersoldier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    31
    Posts
    3,204
    Rep Power
    1777
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    57.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy_4
    SS, what gauge pins are you using?
    23G, 1.5"
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. hey guys plese advise me and my cycle.
    By marcink99 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 10:06 PM
  2. Short clip from last weekend of me and my friends
    By CryingEmo in forum General Chat
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 03:04 PM
  3. Heh, Me and my buddy placed our first NP orders!
    By poison in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-27-2006, 11:32 AM
  4. me and my 1st cycle
    By n2bnbig in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-13-2003, 08:04 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in