- 02-10-2010, 07:11 PM
- 02-25-2010, 06:22 PM
Hello, I'm new as well to this forum and Pro Hormones, as far as testing goes I have heard yes for showing increased test but no for steroid? So not possitive, im in the boat of doing research myself now. For side effects, I have heard of back pumps, head aches/increased blood pressure and liver harshness (take some sore of liver support and prostate support). Also make sure you fully understand the importance, as everyone will tell you this, to have a post cycle therapy on hand to restore natural test level productions after the cycle.
- 02-25-2010, 08:26 PM
what kinda of testing? If military urine test, then No.
Sides will depend, the most ppl dont see much.
PCT? yes have every thing in hand prior to dosing.
02-26-2010, 01:40 PM
You shouldn't even be able to notice any bad sides at all with Halovar if you dose correctly, it's pretty mild. I've run Halovar and Hdrol (which i think are pretty much the same) with no sides at all and some good boosts in strength and weight. But of course, always have a good PCT in line. Not sure about testing...
Similar Forum Threads
- By thajspot32 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 29Last Post: 06-26-2011, 07:13 PM
- By lurker44 in forum Purus LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2011, 08:43 AM
- By sofock in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-23-2010, 05:39 PM
- By loupenguin in forum Purus LabsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-09-2009, 11:32 AM
- By griller88 in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 5Last Post: 04-08-2008, 01:18 PM