Mdrol - batch 52707

stullsy

Awards
  • Established
Im on day 9 on an mdrol cycle and so far havent really been feeling any strength gains and my weight is only up 1 pound so Im starting to think this might be a bunk batch or Im just not responding to it.... I started the first week at just 10mgs a day and I bumped up to 20mgs at the start of this week..... I do feel a massive good pump when Im in the gym though and my sex drive has definately increased and with the sides right now not being too bad Im going to decide to wait it out and see what happens on the 3rd week since I bumped the dosage..... I also do weigh 200 pounds and I have 2 test+dbol cycles and an estra 4 9 cycle under my belt, so Im thinking that the 10mg first week wasnt enough..... I was planning on bridging this with the other bottle of estra 4 9 that I got from ptren a while ago, I bought 2 bottles of the ptren and I was happy with the gains I recieved from the first bottle, so Im almost 100 percent sure that stuff is legit.....

Anyway, I used the estra 4 9 last time at 90mgs a day and was wondering if anybody received good results at 60mgs a day, if you did I might run it at that and see if I can stretch the cycle a bit if the mdrol comes up bunk..... hopefully that isnt the case, I was hoping to have an extremely good cycle of lean body mass and strength off this