Designer Supps Methyl Dien Preorder!!!

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Here is an update for this weekend.

The Methyl-Dien preorder sale will start tonight, $25 per bottle buy 4 get one free, after the presale they will go to around $35 per bottle. The presale will last till Friday April 16th.

The Methyl-5AA tabs (10mgs per tab) are done and in stock, I will put those up on the site this weekend as well, $28 per bottle. The M5AA powder is out of stock for atleast a month, as I sent it all to be tabbed.

The M4OHN will be 2mg/ml, 50 mls bottles. I havent decided on a price yet but should be around $35 a bottle with some type of deal. these will not come in a tablet for and this is a very limited supply of both liquid and raw powder.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I should have the Peg400 in by mid week also.

surferdude26

Awards
I KNEW I shouldn't have pre-ordered it through 1fast... I saw it up on their site and ordered like 3 bottles right off the bat, if I knew sledge was gonna do some kinda special on it, i shouldve waited and just got 4 bottles from him! Just my luck I guess...

phatbody

Awards
While I like to support 1fast also, maybe you could cancel your order. That buy 4 get one free is nice. Five 90ct bottles @ 1mg a tab gives you 2-3 good cycles for $100. Fantastic deal!!

azgymrat

Awards
I think sldge and he work together pretty well, just tell him you want the same deal and maybe he'll give it to you.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
The only reason I have a deal is that after the presale the price will be going up. 1Fast is a distibutor and there for his prices should be lower then mine. This is a very limited deal only and may only last the weekend.

I want to make sure all of the distibutors that pick it up can make money as well so I have to raise the price.

surferdude26

Awards
Sent an email to mike and he made things right by giving me a $25 gift voucher to get another bottle of methyl-D. Kudos to 1fast!

gobig1

Awards
Here is an update for this weekend.

The Methyl-Dien preorder sale will start tonight, $25 per bottle buy 4 get one free, after the presale they will go to around $35 per bottle. The presale will last till Friday April 16th.

The Methyl-5AA tabs (10mgs per tab) are done and in stock, I will put those up on the site this weekend as well, $28 per bottle. The M5AA powder is out of stock for atleast a month, as I sent it all to be tabbed.

The M4OHN will be 2mg/ml, 50 mls bottles. I havent decided on a price yet but should be around $35 a bottle with some type of deal. these will not come in a tablet for and this is a very limited supply of both liquid and raw powder.
Sledge, logged in to your website right now.............

only see the pre-sale $25 per bottle no buy 4 get one free info/icon, do you just add the extra bottle automatically?

Also don't see the liquid M4OHN you mention above, only the 1gm powder icon???

Am I early, you don't have those up yet?

Don't mean to be a nag, just itching to pull the order trigger finger :D :D

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sledge, logged in to your website right now.............

only see the pre-sale $25 per bottle no buy 4 get one free info/icon, do you just add the extra bottle automatically?

Also don't see the liquid M4OHN you mention above, only the 1gm powder icon???

Am I early, you don't have those up yet?

Don't mean to be a nag, just itching to pull the order trigger finger :D :D
i seriously need to get in on the 4+1 M-dien too. didn't expect it to be pulled so quick. maybe matt will put up the 4+1 M-dien special just for members? pretty please?

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I was wondering myself how the 5th bottle gets thrown in. Do we just order 4 and request the 5th in the comments section? Or is this going to get changed in the ordering process itself?

phatbody

Awards
I'm pretty sure the deal is still in effect, it's just not listed because of the problems it is causing on the website. So I think if you go ahead and pre-order 4 right now, you would get one free. I say this because I preordered when the site was working and I never got a notification saying the deal was off. I'm sure he will clear things up when he gets the chance to.

draztik2003

Awards
yeah, i tried to place an order on sat. for the deal but the website never moved past shipping info, so i couldnt place an order

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
No the deal is done, its screwing with the whole shipping module. For some reason teh weight is crashing the USPS real time shipping, as you notice the real time quotes are now down. So anyone who got the deal before it crashed you got lucky. I am trying to fix it but I dont know if i will be able to do it.

I have been to busy with the problems to get the M4OHn liquid up, I should have it up mid week with the peg400. sorry for the problems everyone.

phatbody

Awards
Oh, sorry to hear that it's causing problems. Thanks for at least setting up a deal for a little bit, it's more than what most people would do. **** man, $25 is STILL a quacktastic price though.