First pin

TylerDurden7

Awards
I am an HRT patient and just got my first shot of test cypionate 200 mg today. I was planning on working out today so I drank a redline energy drink. I got a suprise call from the doc saying we could go ahead and start injections roughly three hours after consumption of the redline. My question is will this affect the absorption of the test in anyway?

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I am an HRT patient and just got my first shot of test cypionate 200 mg today. I was planning on working out today so I drank a redline energy drink. I got a suprise call from the doc saying we could go ahead and start injections roughly three hours after consumption of the redline. My question is will this affect the absorption of the test in anyway?
No...... energy drinks typically do not effect absorption of any drugs.

WannaShred

Awards
Yea well not everyone in here is as open minded as you . I'm new here as well and get semi flamed and no responses make me kinda wonder if I shoulda joined this board for support in my cycles

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yea well not everyone in here is as open minded as you . I'm new here as well and get semi flamed and no responses make me kinda wonder if I shoulda joined this board for support in my cycles
theres few here with actual experience, we help when we can, but posts that can easily be answered with a simple google search, or one of those common sense questions will go un-answered.

im willing to help those who help themselves, meaning theyve put adequate time and effort into doing their own research before posting.

personally, my question in this thread was serious....some ppl like to f uck around here and yank our chains....hence why i asked if it was a serious post. if the OP was that concerned about the energy drink, he would have asked the doc when he was there for his shot