Mdrol/Hdrol bridge - please critique

Turkelton

Awards
Looking at starting a cycle at the end of March; I’d appreciate any feedback before I get started.

Background:
21 years old, 6’1”, 208 lbs, ~14% bf (using calipers)
Previous cycle: Supervol (CTD Labs)
Goals: gain 10-15 lbs while maintaining or losing bf

Staple Supps:
Multi
Fish oil (2g/day)
Hawthorne Berry (pre-load for 2 weeks, 3 caps 2x daily)

Cycle:
CEL Hdrol – 0 / 50 / 75 / 75 / 75mg (maybe up to 100 the last week depending on progress/sides)
CEL Mdrol – 10 / 20 / 20 / 0 / 0mg
CEL Cycle Assist

PCT:
Nolvadex (20/20/20/20mg)
SNS Inhibit-E (3/2/2/1caps)
CEL PCT Assist
Liver Armor
Diesel test pro (maybe)

Questions: Do my support supplements look adequate? PCT? I had a great run with the superdrol in the past, but just want to make sure my bases are covered since I’m kinda bridging into hdrol. I’ve been trying to do as much research as I can, but would appreciate some feedback from people who are much smarter/more experienced with this. Thanks so much for the help.

Turkelton

Awards
bump...I realize there are a bunch of similar threads, but with the myriad of options out there, I'd really appreciate some specific feedback.

uhhthatguy

Awards
If you haven't already, i'd run the hdrol first then mdrol. To see how you react on both. Also..i wouldn't really suggest doing 2 methylated compounds like those together. It'll be really hard on your liver.. I hope you'll be taking a good liver support during cycle.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
you could probably just run Dzine and get the same results. maybe throw in a non methyl, and get even better results

Jason55w

Awards
Most people don't start to feel effects of hdrol until the 3rd or 4th week and I wouldn't recommend stacking another methyl on top of sd. Run a 4 week sd cycle or go 6 weeks on hdrol.

Jason55w

Awards
Also you should taper off of your serm. I would suggest 20/20/10/10

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I ran it like this
Hdrol 75 75 75 100 100 100
Mdrol 0 0 10 20 20 30

nolva 40 40 20 20

worked great.
yeah if you were going to do it that would be the way to do it. i personally wouldnt run this but if your ok with the risk that would be one hell of a stack

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
i wouldn't run 4 weeks of SD solo... much less stacked

Hdrol 0/50/75/75/75/75
SD 10/20/0~

JMO
Tan