should I return my gaspari M-dien?

pestis

pestis

Awards
sounds like there is a ton of controversy about good and bad batches of m-dien. My wife just started a cycle at 1/4 tab per day of gaspari m-dien. Is this a bogus product?
Hailz bro's,
Pestis

pestis

pestis

Awards
no input on this one?
I am considering returning it and ordering from 1fast400.
pestis

V

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
Has either kilo or gas. responded to the bad test?

G

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
sounds like there is a ton of controversy about good and bad batches of m-dien. My wife just started a cycle at 1/4 tab per day of gaspari m-dien. Is this a bogus product?
Hailz bro's,
Pestis
From what I've read on the boards, it appear likely there is a problem.

However, I have one bottle of Gaspari on my shelf and intend to keep it for a test run.

Greenguy

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
They have yet to produce any tests showing that any of their products were tested and what the pruity is.

S

Skark

Awards
  • Established
Its obviously bogus, and Bruce keeps dropping out of sight.......I'd return that crap like it was yesterday :eek:

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did 1 cycle of Gaspari's and just got some from sledge and plan on running that next to compare.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
not to get too far off topic, but did anyone ever notice a difference between gaspari/kilo m1t & others?

friction515

friction515

Awards
  • Established
I liked the hell out of the gaspari m1t. It seemed to me to be a little stronger than the ug mit. But I like the pressed pills. that is just personal preferance though.

Also the gaspari was the first methyl cycle I had ever done so I am sure that had something to do with it.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
pestis, if your wife does decide to use it, let me/us know how it went for her. I have a couple girls that want to try out something, and keep asking me to give them some info on what females can use/research. I just keep shrugging them off, cuz I don't want them to get fvcked up from it, eventhough they have done some research...

Also, does anybody know if certain androgens will increase female libido?

A

azgymrat

Awards
Don't quote me as for certain but I've heard that test will have that effect. No data to back it up though.

S

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
you would have to use a low dose for women, I think M4OHN would be a better choice. th ebiggest thing i sto have them start out with a very small dose and slowly increase. If they start to get a sore throat, its to high a dose.

J

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Don't quote me as for certain but I've heard that test will have that effect. No data to back it up though.
you are correct. A guy I know throws some test in massage oil to "heighten the experience" ;)

V

VanillaGorilla

Awards
  • Established
I thought PA tested it and found nothing in it. It's hard to pick through all the BS though. All they do is fight back and forth. BK didn't respond as someone who was concerned that is customers might bought a bogus product. On the other hand, the way PA rips into him I am really surprised that he would of sent a bottle to him to test, so he could be just really really dumb. There seems to be a split some people love it and some people say it did nothing to them. That leads me to believe that some of the methyl D floating around is watered down at best.

G

Greenguy

Awards
  • Established
I did 1 cycle of Gaspari's and just got some from sledge and plan on running that next to compare.
Did you get any gains from the Gaspari?

How much per day for how long?

Greenguy