O/T- anyone know where I can find the U.S. military list of banned substances?
- 04-09-2004, 10:39 AM
- 04-09-2004, 10:59 AM
Er, I don't think that the Army has a banned substance list. Well other than the drugs that are already illegal.
- 04-09-2004, 12:49 PM
I know for us (airforce), you could pick one up in the health and wellness center. Though I do remember getting a printout from the surgeon general in the forms and pubs online.
04-09-2004, 01:28 PM
where are you stationed?Originally Posted by surferdude26
04-09-2004, 01:29 PM
i was wondering when they were going to ban PH's
04-09-2004, 01:34 PM
id say most of the products out there they dont even know about so i wouldnt worry about it, i was taking pro hormones and had a piss test and nothing came of it...
04-09-2004, 01:39 PM
second that, I just got popped for a piss test about 2 months ago while on m1t/m5aa and nothing showed up.Originally Posted by good_guye28
stationed in san antonio.
04-09-2004, 03:37 PM
Plus don't they just look for hard core drugs like cocaine, heroin, etc?
Similar Forum Threads
- By pjmc in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 12-12-2011, 04:39 PM
- By DerickVonD in forum General ChatReplies: 7Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:53 PM
- By SrT4u2Nv in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 03-20-2006, 08:58 PM
- By OmarJackson in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 01-15-2005, 04:39 PM
- By Grant in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2005, 12:38 PM