which cycles best for me?

1. Registered User
    Answers

which cycles best for me?

hey guys im new here and just wanted to ask a couple of questions.

ive been lifting just over 2 yrs, my stats are as follows

6'2, ~200lbs, ~14-16% bodyfat. Im 23 yrs old.

i think its a decent time for me to start a cycle and ive been asking guys here in the uk there advice. one guy who competes in amateur competitions said he would design a routine for me consisting of sust and winstrol. He said these should give me good results.

the other guy seems to be quite big and is just suggesting i do something weaker, he said he would do a dianabol only cycle for his first.

what you guys reckon, i havnt heard great things about d bol (water retention and all that), and have heard good things about sust (being very popular etc), so what you guys reckon?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Dbol is actually pretty common for a first cycle. I know it was the first thing I tried. I only took 15mg a day, gained 25lbs in a month, and didn't lose a bit when I came off. Arms went up 1.5", chest up 2", etc. Not too familiar with sust, but what I've heard isn't too favorable. Either way, I'd definately read up on both.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Answers

Whichever you do, use test a base (sust will work, although not the best). Winny or Dbol will do fine, however some opt for simply just test their first cycle, which is a good idea. I would try test only, but either way test/winny or test/dbol are simple and effective cycles.
    •   

4. Moderator
    Answers

The next time I hear someone say DBOL only, I'm going to shoot myself. Unlike Beelzebub who grows like arnold from DBOL, not many make solid gains off it (although you feel like it with the damn water retention). I recommend some research here before going on anything and definitely making sure these gym folks don't rip you off. Sust and winny will be fine (provided you have the right dosages), but I'd grab all 3 if it were me...(sust/diabol 1-3 sust winny 7-10
  5. The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
    Stats
    5'7"  191 lbs.
    Answers

I would add the dbol up front as well. Just keep in mind that If you are going to be running sust/dbol (sust being a combo of different testosterones).... keep a good amount of nolva on hand since both are pretty suceptible to aromatization (especially dbol)...

h19
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Bump to what hamper19 said.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by whosyourdaddy02
    The next time I hear someone say DBOL only, I'm going to shoot myself. Unlike Beelzebub who grows like arnold from DBOL, not many make solid gains off it (although you feel like it with the damn water retention). I recommend some research here before going on anything and definitely making sure these gym folks don't rip you off. Sust and winny will be fine (provided you have the right dosages), but I'd grab all 3 if it were me...(sust/diabol 1-3 sust winny 7-10
    I love Dbol and often make the argument that Dbol only is not a bad cycle (not good, just not bad ether) If you run a good set of anti e drugs with it the gains will be just as solid as any from test or the like. (But you will not see the gains from the bloat that make dbol so famous) I am currently running Dbol/prop/EQ for cutting (took a break from the fina) and am dry as a bone, and getting bigger while losing another pants size. (The alteration cost for my closet will be more then the cycle itself) With the current anti e drugs the old school beliefs about dbol just aren't true anymore. Just my 2 cents.

BTW I agree about the sust not being the best. Almost all the people I know never use it except as a first cycle, it seams that is primarily sold to the new people.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Skye
    I love Dbol and often make the argument that Dbol only is not a bad cycle (not good, just not bad ether) If you run a good set of anti e drugs with it the gains will be just as solid as any from test or the like. (But you will not see the gains from the bloat that make dbol so famous) I am currently running Dbol/prop/EQ for cutting (took a break from the fina) and am dry as a bone, and getting bigger while losing another pants size. (The alteration cost for my closet will be more then the cycle itself) With the current anti e drugs the old school beliefs about dbol just aren't true anymore. Just my 2 cents.

BTW I agree about the sust not being the best. Almost all the people I know never use it except as a first cycle, it seams that is primarily sold to the new people.
    Hmmm...I thought the aromitization of dbol is what made getting gains from it so effective? If you take Anti-e's during a cycle won't that cut into your possible gains?
  9. Registered User
    Answers

just the water ones. That really is the whole point, nice lean gains that don't go away when you stop. I sure your right and that you will lose some of the effectiveness by not retaining water but that would be true of most any other gear as well.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

1-4 dbol 35mg
    1-12 test 500mg
    9-12 winny 50mg

best of both worlds
  11. Registered User
    Answers

1-4 dbol 35mg
    1-12 test 500mg
    9-12 winny 50mg

is that ok for a first cycle? not too much gear?

also can the same cycle been done just leaving out the dbol and using sust for the test in it?
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

gah... sust really has a ****ty blood profile for bodybuilding unless you are injecting ED or EOD, even then it isn't perfect.

http://www.basskilleronline.com/sust250.html
    That link details how to do this. Yes you can leave the d-bol out, but then you won't "see" or "feel" the effects of the test until about week 4, the d-bol is there to kickstart the cycle. If I was going to eliminate something, I'd pull the plug on the winny IMHO, dbol/test is the standard bread/butter stack, my first run was similar, but I threw some tren in there after the d-bol for a few weeks to have a strong androgen that didn't make me tired (a-la 1-test).

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  13. Registered User
    Answers

For a first cycle I would probably drop the winny and use test enanthate or cypionate instead of Sus. The 12 weeks of test with a 4 week dbol jump start will serve you just fine. You want to see how your body reacts to the testosterone alone (bloat, gyno sensitivity,etc). After you evaluate the first cycle results, then consider adding in other compounds, like winny, deca or EQ.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cant decide on which ph is best for me
    By CoreyL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 02-12-2013, 08:34 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 05:52 PM
  3. Which testosterone test is best for me?
    By Omega Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 07-19-2008, 10:04 PM
  4. Check This cycle out for me
    By Ript22Swole in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 11:28 PM
  5. which prohormone would be best for me?
    By logan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2003, 03:12 PM