m1t sides help (gyno)

sh0kka

Awards
can you get gyno from m1t? also if you have gyno would it make it worse? or if you pct with clen or what not the gyno will remain very small? or if you dont have gyno whats is the chance of you getting it?

thinking of cycling m1t with clen or nolva

which do you recommend?

anyone with gyno use m1t before? did it make it worse?

edit: my friend says if you squeeze your nips hard and water comes out it means you have gyno? is that true? lickily for me i dont but im scared to get gyno...

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Try the magical "search" feature. And by the way, 19 is not old enough to consider using ph's, especially something like M1T.

westniles

Awards
F.Y.I.

Clen is not a pct drug. People use it pct but not to get there nuts back in order. Sounds like you need to do much more research.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
can you get gyno from m1t? also if you have gyno would it make it worse? or if you pct with clen or what not the gyno will remain very small? or if you dont have gyno whats is the chance of you getting it?

thinking of cycling m1t with clen or nolva

which do you recommend?

anyone with gyno use m1t before? did it make it worse?

edit: my friend says if you squeeze your nips hard and water comes out it means you have gyno? is that true? lickily for me i dont but im scared to get gyno...

No offense man, but you should really start doing searches. Especially if you are asking about M1t..theres M1T thread overload .....I read another of your posts, about what to take for the onset of gyno which to me meant you did something without thinking.....

We ARE here to help, but first you have to help yourself..to a good serving of the search bar....

h19

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bad idea using ph's at your age. At 19 your test levels are at their prime, not a good idea using products that will suppress it...I'd seriously do some research and consider if the side effects are worthwhile. Give yourself a year or two and focus on training and diet. Try other supplements such as creatine or a NO2 product if you haven't already.

mrfumetsu

Awards
i know this guy from another board, he hasn't even been working out that long. pretty sad.

sh0kka

Awards
immortal? nah ive been working out now for almost 2 years. 1 year with good diet and all. and im bigger then you! oh noes! i wanted to try m1t . i did. i might have started to develope very early signs of gyno, and i will correct it.

witchdawg7

witchdawg7

Banned
Awards
immortal? nah ive been working out now for almost 2 years. 1 year with good diet and all. and im bigger then you! oh noes! i wanted to try m1t . i did. i might have started to develope very early signs of gyno, and i will correct it.
2 years 1 with good diet? Is that statement a joke?
The way to correct it is to:
1. Flush you M1T down the toilet
2. Do get your Nolva and use it (you should have had it before you started taking M1t)!

6' 265#'s 18% BF

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
all shiz aside..I am still not sure how you would get gyno from M1t alone...

but anyway....

heres an idea..

a good creatine..vitamins....tons of food and protein powder...some efa's...hmm..weights of course...lots of sleep..(cause you sure got all us beat as far as GH production at 19)....And you will be straight...

anyway..hope all turns out well and next time try and research BEFORE you jump in head first.

h19

SteelersFan

Awards
1-testosterone does not readily aromatize into estrogen, therefore no gyno conern.

bj mun

Awards
i have no idea how, but i have used d-bol, winstrol, inj. test, liposomal i test, w/o any signs of gyno, but guess what caused it, you guessed it.....m1t. im not the only one either, and i was doing a stand alone m1t, so it couldn't have been anything else.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i have no idea how, but i have used d-bol, winstrol, inj. test, liposomal i test, w/o any signs of gyno, but guess what caused it, you guessed it.....m1t. im not the only one either, and i was doing a stand alone m1t, so it couldn't have been anything else.

at what time during your m1t cycle did you notice the gyno symptoms?

bj mun

Awards
theres a thread with the last post on 3-23 about m1t and gyno. it is causing gyno in a lot of people.

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
One theory is a rebound effect caused by the pct a lot of guys are doing in the middle two weeks of the 2 on 2off 2 on cycle. I'm not sure of why this would happen it's just a theory i've read about recently. But a lot of guys have been getting gyno from m1t.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How?
I'm not aware of it being active at estrogen / prog receptors?
Because all you need is for estrogen to present to develop gyno. Increased progesterone and/or prolactin can antagonize the situation. THis is the reason you cna gyno with Tren also. A hormonal imbalance is another possible reason and M1T will defiently alter hormonal levels. So its not just aromatizing hormones that can cause gyno. You just have an increased chance with those.

bj mun

Awards
thanks Bobo, i hate it that people are taking m1t thinking there is no chance for gyno on it.

Technics

Technics

Awards
2 years 1 with good diet? Is that statement a joke?
The way to correct it is to:
1. Flush you M1T down the toilet
2. Do get your Nolva and use it (you should have had it before you started taking M1t)!

6' 265#'s 18% BF

I would cry to see m1t down the toilet

SteelersFan

Awards
Where's the estrogen comming from if your testosterone is repressed from the m-1-t shutdown via HPTA?
Sorry don't mean to be an ass just can't figure out where the gyno is comming from????
Also running Nolvadex during the cycle is a waste IMHO and can cause a rebound effect when stopped.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Where's the estrogen comming from if your testosterone is repressed from the m-1-t shutdown via HPTA?
Sorry don't mean to be an ass just can't figure out where the gyno is comming from????
Also running Nolvadex during the cycle is a waste IMHO and can cause a rebound effect when stopped.
I have seen a couple of people say this and I still dont buy it, show me some proof that it rebounds...
I am certainly no expert so please correct me if I am wrong, but Nolva is a SERM, all it does is block the estrogen from binding to certain receptors. When it is discontinued why would anything rebound, the estrogen would simply be able to bind to the receptors once again.

Siberian

Awards
I agree with jimmy4. Anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong but Nolvadex just blocks the estrogen receptors, it does not actually reduce estrogen. Therefore I don't see how there can be a rebound effect especially if it is used properly (ie tapering down the dosage).

SteelersFan

Awards
the rebound occurs because it blocks estrogen everywhere, including the hypothalmus, therefore your body detects a lack of estrogen, this is why it works for PCT, your hypothalmus uses this lack of estrogen as a signal to produce more hormones.
I'm not sure tho, if this effects the production of aromatase enzyme or not, I'd have to do some research, but if there is a negative feedback loop for aromatase(the enzyme that converts Test into Est) that would explain the rebound effect.
Also, increasing Testosterone production alone could result in gyno, just as injecting Test could, or puberty could.
Now the rebound effect is usually seen when you stop taking Nolvadex, after you started, while using an aromatizing steroid like Testosterone.
The endocrine system is VERY complex, I don't claim to understand it completely, I don't think anyone does.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You do have circulating estrogen before you start the cycle. Just because you reduce the amount of aromatizing estrogen doens't mean estrogen isn't present, and that is all you need. Even an AI only suppresses plasma estrone levels by only 50%.

Nolvadex and a rebound? I've never seen one shred of evidence supporting this at all.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with jimmy4. Anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong but Nolvadex just blocks the estrogen receptors, it does not actually reduce estrogen. Therefore I don't see how there can be a rebound effect especially if it is used properly (ie tapering down the dosage).

True. It is selectively anti-estrogenic and the pituitary and hypothalamus. Plasma estrogen is not reduced much at all. SWALE uses Nolvadex all the time in his clinic and has never claimed to have a case where Nolvadex caused some sort of rebound. In fact its quite the opposite and he sayus its unwise to use an AI's because it can lower estrogen to subphysiological levels which could cause a rebound effect when dosing is discontinued. This is alsoi the case with Testosterone when its suppressed. When you recover the levels actually rise above noraml levels before falling within acceptable levels. This is the same theory with estrogen. THe harder you suppress it the bigger chance you have of a rebound going above normal levels which could increase gyno chances.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pat Arnold had this response at .bb

Pat, I am interested in knowing what you would recommend for pct after a 4 week m1t cycle, 6oxo or nolva?

"What i recommend in a more general sense is an aromatase inhibitor over an estrogen receptor antagonist like nolva

whether the aromatase inhibitor is arimidex, femara, or 6-OXO does not necessarily matter as long as an effective dose is taken

the reason I feel this way is because ERA's like nolva raise SHBG along with testosterone which means that your total test goes up but free bioavailable test really does not. So although your balls may recover you are not getting the actual hormone activity you need

With an aromatase inhibitor your test production increases but SHBG does not go up. You get your cake and can eat it too"

I say use them both.
Here is the other side of the arguement w/ references:

""I would not use 6-oxo or any aromatase inhibitor post cycle. I have a theory based on numerous post cycle bloodwork data that people have sent me to comment on. Complete recovery of the HPA means both free and total test return to the normal range. Androgens dramatically lower SHBG. In fact, it can stay lowered for months after a cycle. As long as SHBG stays low, total test will be low, even if free test is normal. I have seen this phenomenon in quite a few bloodwork printouts. Aromatase inhibitors typically lower SHBG by blocking estrogen production. (Estrogen elevates SHBG). So taking an aromatase inhibitor post cycle just prolongs recovery.

The traditional post cycle ancillaries, clomid and nolvadex, raise SHBG, but block the suppressive effects of estrogen on the HPA at the hypothalamic/pituitary level. They allow total test to return to normal more quickly.

I have often heard the response "Well as long as free test is normal, what does it matter whether total test is low?" Test circulates in three fractions, free, SHBG bound, and "weakly bound" or albumin bound. The free+albumin bound is considered the bioavailable fraction. So you can have free test that is normal, but if total test is low, albumin bound test will be low as well, leading to low bioavailable test. This is why guys complain about low libido post cycle even if free test is normal. And the cases I have seen where this happens most often are those where guys have used an aromatase inhibitor post cycle.

One has to differentiate between aromatase inhibitors and SERMS like nolva and clomid. All are generally lumped together as antiandrogens. Only the aromatase inhibitors lower SHBG. The other two, being SERMs are estrogenic in this regard and raise SHBG. The more efficient the aromatase inhibitor is at blocking E2 production, the more impact it will have on SHBG. Exemestane, the most efficient aromatase inhibitor (a so called "suicide inhibitor since it permanently deactivates the enzyme) lowers SHBG the most.

As to how they lower total test, if test starts to increase during HPA recovery, and SHBG is low, the free fractions will increase disproportionally to total test, and then start to act directly on the hypothalamic GnRH pulse generator to dampen GnRH output, which inturn blunts LH secretion. So yes the free fractions are responsible for feedback inhibition

Bear in mind that there are elements of fact and elements of hypothesis in my comments. I'm hypothesizing that using post cycle aroamtase inhibitors impairs recovery by invoking the factual observations that amomatase inhibitors lower SHBG (fact), which increases the free test fraction (fact), which will then blunt GnRH release (fact). Unfortunately there are no studies of which I am aware where aromatase inhibitors were ever used to treat post cycle HPA suppression. I find it remarkable that in all the medical literature there are 2 studies where clomid was used for this, and 1 study where HCG was used.

There is another reason I would not use aromatase inhibitors post cycle. Animal studies have shown that blocking the conversion of test to estradiol locally, within the vascular endothelium, greatly accelerates the development of atherosclerotic plaques. During a cycle this is probably not going to be a problem, because there will still be plenty of aromatization going on (anastrazole and letrozole only block aroud 50% to 60% of aromatization). But post cycle, when test and estrogen are very low, blocking aromatization could, if it is valid to extrapolate the animal studies to people, accelerate atherosclerosis."

Here are links to a few of the animal studies:

http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/full/98/6/3589

http://www.pnas.org/cgi/content/full/99/6/4055

http://circres.ahajournals.org/cgi/...y=BqyNB.4rGiPYQ

;)