Bulking up with PP's LV Technology

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Hey all. Mostly do research on AM, but figured I would post this cycle up and get any critiques or help. I love PP's products and figured I would log this cycle because I know I will see great results. I won't be running this until late-April, but I like to have everything prepared and set up well before hand. So here it goes...

Stats:
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 218 lbs, currently on a lean bulk after a 8 week cut from December through mid-January so weight should be around 225 by the beginning of the cycle.
BF %: 9ish, visible abs. Veins in lower abs, but I tend to carry my weight in my lower stomach area.
Lifting experience: Lifted all through HS. Serious powerlifting for 4 years of college and have been bodybuilding for the last 2 years.
Goal: Gain a good 10-12 lbs of quality muscle mass without much change in BF%. After my last "big" bulk (P-Plex/M-Drol bridge run along side 1-T topical) I ended up at 240lbs with great strength, but was a little too puffy for my liking. Ideal would be around 235 lbs and 8-9ish% BF.

Cycle:
Superdrone-LV: 10/10/20/20 (possibly 30 on the last week, will depend on how I feel)
Tren-LV: 135/135/135/135 (Max dosage essentially)
Sustain Alpha (4 days on/3 off): 10/10/10/10
Liver Juice: 10/10/10/10
Opti-Men: 3 caps/day
Vitex: 1200 mg/day
P-5-P: 4 caps/day
Cycle Assist: 8 caps/day (pre-load for 2 weeks)
Purple InTrain: 2 scoops/lifting days
Somnidren-GH (5 on/2 off): 1 scoop

PCT:
Torem (liquid): 120/90/60/30
Exemestane: 0.25mg/ED
Phyto-Test: 4/4/4/4
Primal Male (5 on/2 off): 6/6/6/6
Drive: 4/4/4/4
RPM: 5/5/5/5
Prime: 6/9 protocol to maintain gains
Liver Juice: 10 mL/day
PowerFull: 4/4/4/4
Reduce XT: 3/3/3/3
Anabolic Pump: 3/3/3/3
NeoVar: 6/6/6/6

I throw a lot into PCT simply because I think it's better to go overboard and maintain as much as possible than to end up short. Any changes or suggestions are welcome, as I stated I won't be starting this more a little while so feel free to let me know what you think.

andro

Awards
looks like you covered all bases. you gonna take taurine while on,or does purple INTRAIN have it in it?

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
InTrain doesn't have any taurine, but in all honesty I've never had any issues with back or calf pumps while on any of the SD clones. If it does become an issue I will pick up some bulk taurine from NP and add 5g to InTrain and sip[pre- and intra-W/O. Thanks much for your input.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Bump for Trauma or Eric...do you guys think checks out? Experienced with PH's, but with Tren and Superdrone I definitely want to make sure everything is kosher. Thanks in advance!

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
everything looks good to me bro... i did a xtren/mdrol stack last year and everything you got here is gtg..... you can take a look at my blood work on here if you want...

I wanna try this new liquid sd clone pp has..

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
Look great, but me personally...I think that the doses are a lil high for the LV form of these products.

Everything will get to your system faster and they have a much higher absorption rate....just 45mg of tren lv ed is like taking 90-120mg ed in pill form

maybe something like...
sd 5/5/10/10
tren 45/45/90/90

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Bulldogz, I was wondering about that actually with the LV supposedly making the absorption 20-30% better I wasn't sure if "normal" dosing would work or not. I'll keep that in mind and refigure my numbers.

Thanks for the replies, I greatly appreciate the feedback.

UKStrength

Bump for Trauma or Eric...do you guys think checks out? Experienced with PH's, but with Tren and Superdrone I definitely want to make sure everything is kosher. Thanks in advance!
The cycle looks awesome to me mate, only thing I'd remove is the Exemestane from the PCT (unnecessary and will drive Oestrogen too low IMO from a non-aromatising cycle).

Will be keeping a close eye on this one, as it's a possible cycle of my own in the future!

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Thanks UK! Will drop the exemestane then. I normally go with Torem, Sustain Alpha, Phyto-Test, Primal Male and Drive for the SERM/t-boosting/mild anti-e/libido portion of PCT, but wasn't sure what would be needed due to the higher potency from the LV-technology.

Should I stick with Torem/Phyto/Primal Male/Drive or should I throw Sustain Alpha in PCT on the 5 on/2 off protocol as well? Again thanks for the feedback, I seriously can't wait to get this cycle started, but I'm extremely strict with the "time on = time off" philosophy and need to wait a little longer.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
sounds good bro...I'm also working on a similar cycle for myself in the furture, might just throw in 4ad myself...so keep us posted mang! :)

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Ok, just an update after doing a little bit more thinking. Like I said, this cycle is still taking shape but as of right now it looks like:

Cycle:
Superdrone-LV: 10/10/20/20 (possibly 30 on the last week, will depend on how I feel)
Dermacrine-LV: 10/10/10/10
Vitex: 1200 mg/day
Cycle Assist: 8 caps/day (pre-load for 2 weeks)
Purple InTrain: 2 scoops/lifting days
Somnidren-GH (5 on/2 off): 1 scoop

PCT:
Torem (liquid): 120/90/60/30
Sustain Alpha: 10/10/10/10
Phyto-Test: 4/4/4/4
Primal Male (5 on/2 off): 6/6/6/6
Prime: 6/9 protocol to maintain gains
Liver Juice: 10 mL/day
HGH Up: 5/5/5/5
Reduce XT: 3/3/3/3
GPLC: 6/6/6/6
NitroCeps: 4/4/4/4
NO Synthesize: 1 scoop/day

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Superdrone-LV: 10/10/20/20

Isn't this alot? Why not just sd or tren why both.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
The Superdrone dosing will be fine, but I may back the Tren down to 90mg instead if I notice any issues.

Combining the two will give better strength and lean mass than alone. I am very knowledgeable when it comes to PH/DS's and know how my body reacts. I have used several SD clones and react very well too them, and have used PP's 1-T Tren topical and had amazing results with that as well. The olny designer I would run solo at this point is Alpha One, which I will give a go some other time.

Thank you for the question though. If I had been newer to these compounds I wouldn't run them together.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
subbed man for sure.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dude i like your pct alot man... especially for such a harsh cycle.. looks real good... how bad was the shutdown on your last cycle... was libido completely shot by the second week or what?

also... with all the money your spending on this cycle... your missing something that would be the most essential... why not at least throw low dose of some test in there.. im sure you willbe happy u did..

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Welcome fightback, glad you are along for the ride!

PCT is always overkill for me. At this point in my PH/DS experience I usually am working with/stacking harsh, explosive compounds so I want to make sure I not only keep the gains I make, but fully recover as quickly and efficiently as possible. The only thing I may change is to just go with Pre Max instead of the NitroCeps/GPLC combo just because I love PP that damn much lol. Honestly though, I've used everyone of these products, love them, know they work for me and have the money so why not go all out I guess.

Bigzach, thanks for the PCT comment, and yes, I was shut WAY down after the 3 week. I did Phera 30/30/30/30/0/0, M-Drol 0/0/10/10/20/30, with 1-T the whole 6 weeks, but damn, the gains made it fun. I went from 220ish to 242 lbs, with great strength gains. Obviously some fat gain because I was eating everything in sight, but I essentially used the same PCT (Torem/Sustain/Phyto/Primal Male) and ran it into a BET stack + TD form which brought me back to normal. I have been considering adding test since I formulated this all to be honest, and completely agree with you, I'd be damn happy to add it and there really is no reason not too. I do have a little time before I start so I'll keep thinking about it.

Once again, I appreciate all the feedback from everyone and am open to any suggestions/comments/etc.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks UK! Will drop the exemestane then. I normally go with Torem, Sustain Alpha, Phyto-Test, Primal Male and Drive for the SERM/t-boosting/mild anti-e/libido portion of PCT, but wasn't sure what would be needed due to the higher potency from the LV-technology.

Should I stick with Torem/Phyto/Primal Male/Drive or should I throw Sustain Alpha in PCT on the 5 on/2 off protocol as well? Again thanks for the feedback, I seriously can't wait to get this cycle started, but I'm extremely strict with the "time on = time off" philosophy and need to wait a little longer.
I wouldn't do that. Even tapering the SERM, circulating estrogen has a very good chance to still be high by the time you come off - bam, potential rebound gyno. Remember, SERMs only block estrogens' effects in breast tissue (among other things), and boosting T will boost E with it. You could very well be left with an undesirable high-E situation without using an AI on such a suppressive cycle.

In fact, here is a fantastic thread for you to take a look at from over at PHF. The OP, in fact, ran the exact same cycle as you, and had great results with a Torem PCT: http://www.prohormoneforum.com/bloodwork/26581-torem-bloodwork-post-sd-tren.html

**I have trumpeted Torem before, PHF dude had tremendous resuslts, so I'll pat myself on the back here.** :woohoo:

Anyway, notice how his estradiol is high post-PCT! You need to not only control E with the SERM, but bring it back down from the high-T environment you hopefully will be in. However, I wouldn't run the exem directly after the cycle either. IMO, the best approach is to start your AI in week 3 of PCT, then slowly taper it down over 4-5 weeks. As E follows T, and your natural T levels stabilize (lower than the SERM-assisted levels), this plan allows you to stay "in front" of E by lowering it more quickly than the body would as your T declines.

It's late and I'm tired so I rambled a bit, not my finest post but I hope it makes sense. Let me know if you need more info.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
So Dragon, would you suggest something like this then?

Exemestane: 0/0/0.5/0.5/0.25/0.25 ED?

Thanks for your help. I love torem as well. Never really used clomid, but torem destroys nolva in turns of efficiency.

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
So Dragon, would you suggest something like this then?

Exemestane: 0/0/0.5/0.5/0.25/0.25 ED?

Thanks for your help. I love torem as well. Never really used clomid, but torem destroys nolva in turns of efficiency.
That dosing is way off. It looks like you may have exemestane (Aromasin) confused with Letro.

So before I answer - what exactly do you have?

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
I have both, and switched up the dosing. For exemestane I was thinking 0/0/25/25/20/20/15/10 mg ED. I will be starting an 8-week BET stack after PCT is finished so I could run that right through for the first month of that. I know normally 25 mg ED, but you had mentioned a slow taper. Not real familiar with exemestane tapering, so let me know what you think. I usually use TD formestane as an AI, but when I bought my torem I picked up letro and aromasin as well.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
I may end up just using PP's Formestane LV instead of aromasin. Dosing it 0/0/120/120/100/100/80/80/60/60/0/0 mL from week 3 of PCT and run it through week 6 of my 8 week BET stack I am following up my cycle with, which would look something like:

BioForge: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
E-Bol:6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
T-Bol: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
LV Form: 100/100/80/80/60/60/0/0

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
I may end up just using PP's Formestane LV instead of aromasin. Dosing it 0/0/120/120/100/100/80/80/60/60/0/0 mL from week 3 of PCT and run it through week 6 of my 8 week BET stack I am following up my cycle with, which would look something like:

BioForge: 4/4/4/4/4/4/4/4
E-Bol:6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
T-Bol: 6/6/6/6/6/6/6/6
LV Form: 100/100/80/80/60/60/0/0
The exemestane plan looks good, though I might opt for 0/0/25/20/15/10/5, or 0/0/25/20/15/10/5/5-2.5 if you feel the need to run it 6 weeks. Really, after the first 2 weeks E should be in control, and from there it's all about the slow taper. For ED dosing those should work, maybe even try EOD dosing into week 4 (what I do). And really, any decent AI will do, exemestane, formestane, it's all good - as long as you taper slow. Let your body adjust over time, and when you come off, you should be damn close to homeostasis.

The form dosing, while I can't give you specific advice as I'm not familiar with oral form - looks problematic. You start at 120, end at half that amount. If you start at 120, you should end at, say, 30, actually more like 15 mgs given the form plan runs 8 weeks. That's a long time. That 60 mg cliff could give you problems, especially if E has been suppressed for so long.

Good luck bro, you certainly have a nice stash. :yikes:

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
SW, you have a hell of a cycle going bro, especially after you added dermacrine to the mix....I like your pct as well....should be killer!

I asked Eric about running tren lv and dermacrine in a cycle and he stated that the tren should be kept at a low dose since dermacrine also includes pregnenolone which converts to progesterone, and this can limit DHT conversion and possibly amplify progestational side-effects from a compound like TREN....but like you said earlier you can asses sides at that dose an lower it if need be...please hook a brotha up when and if you log this :D

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Thanks to all for your help! Dragon I will run the aromasin 25/20/15/10 EOD starting week 3 of PCT. Like you said, that should get me damn close to "normal" and should be a slow enough taper.

Bulldogz, thaanks for talking with Eric! I will probably start the Tren-LV at 90mg then and go up if I am having no trouble. I am definitely looking forward to this stack and will be starting on April 5th. I already have all the eseentials and will be getting the "extra" goodies in the next couple weeks.

Will definitely be logging this, and will keep everyone posted. Again thanks for all your help everybody!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
interested to see how big you get haha

Dragon13

Dragon13

Awards
  • Established
Yes, please post in this thread when you kick off your log to remind everyone (OK, me). 6'0" 220ish at sub-10% BF is already hella big. I will be very interested to see how this cycle treats you. Hopefully we can see some before/after pics as well.

Once again, good luck bro, looking forward to the log.

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
Just to update everyone. One week into Liver Juice and Cycle Assist pre-load, one more week and I will start this cycle (April 12th)...here is a quick layout, will get a new post up in the log forum on Saturday or Sunday with details of diet, training ,etc...

Cycle:
Superdrone LV: 10/10/20/20
Tren LV: 90/90/135/135
Dermacrine LV: 10/10/10/10
Vitex: 4 caps/day
Protocol: 1 scoop Post-W/O
Slin-Sane: 1 cap AM meal, 1 cap Pre-W/O
Cycle Assist: 8 caps/day
Recon: 1 scoop Post-W/O
GHenerate: 6 sprays Pre-W/O, 6 sprays pre-bed

PCT:
Torem (Liquid): 120/90/60/30/0/0
Sustain Alpha LV: 10/10/10/10/0/0
Phyto-Testosterone: 6/6/6/6/6/6
Primal Male: 6/6/6/6/0/0
Dominate V1: 0/0/6/6/6/6
Prime: 6/9 Protocol
Exemestane: 0/0/25/20/15/10
X-Lean: 0/0/2/2/2/2
GHenerate: same as cycle
Liver Juice: 10/10/0/0/0/0

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Damn that sh#@t looks costly SW, hope all goes well and you accomplish all your goals for this cycle

SWrubel23

SWrubel23

Awards
I'll try and get some pics up next week when I put all the other info up. After my cut through January I took February and March "off" so to speak (ate fairly clean but not meticulous like normal and didn't do much cardio) and am sitting at 220 lbs and between 9.5%-10% BF. I hold almost all of my fat in my lower ab area so it's hard to gauge unless I get measured (which is happening next Tuesday).

Thanks much for the support. It was moderately costly, but I'm a go big or go home type so might as well throw in what I can to get the results I want.

In terms of goals, I'm looking for 10-15 lbs of QUALITY lean mass and lots of strength. My main 3 lifts are all pretty good right now, but can always improve. With that said, body comp is my main goal.