Cutting Cycle ?
- 04-09-2004, 01:55 AM
- 04-09-2004, 01:56 AM
Yes. Watch your dosages, maintain a 40/40/20 diet and enjoy. You might want to consider something to combat muscle loss though with that combo.
04-09-2004, 02:18 AM
04-09-2004, 01:12 PM
Uncouplers hinder your body from effectively utilizing carbs to make ATP (energy). Thus, since your body is forced to be reliant on primarily fats, you would want to avoid ingested fats and hence force the body to utilize stored fatty acids. Make sense?
04-09-2004, 11:17 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By djcee in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2003, 09:16 PM
- By djcee in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2003, 08:55 PM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 27Last Post: 01-15-2003, 09:52 PM
- By Gmonkey in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2003, 05:47 PM
- By Matthew D in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-19-2002, 02:19 PM