PCT necessary if taking M5AA only preworkout?

propho

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if it's necessary to PCT when taking M5AA only preworkout..

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Yes. If it's a PH, then you do PCT.

propho

Awards
  • Established
are you sure?? I know it's a prohormone but I'll only be taking it like 3-4 times a week? and i thought that it really didnt effect your test levels that much as it is a precursor to dht?

phatbody

Awards
Well, how long are you planning on running it? I doubt it would matter if you take if for say a week. But if you plan on taking it for any real length of time, you should plan on at least something. To put it in a better light, running PCT after the M5 for pre workout only wouldn't hurt, but NOT running it could potential hurt. Better safe than sorry.

propho

Awards
  • Established
well since it's so little maybe a low dose of nolva would be good?

phatbody

Awards
That depends on what you mean by little. How long are you going to run the M5? At what dose? It's tought to say without knowing what you are trying to do. M5 is not something you can use as a pre workout boost indefinately.

propho

Awards
  • Established
Ahh I see, for some reason I got in my head that it was something i could casually use as a preworkout boost.. I guess I will just use it preworkout with other ph's..

sugashane

Awards
Ahh I see, for some reason I got in my head that it was something i could casually use as a preworkout boost.. I guess I will just use it preworkout with other ph's..
sounds like you need to do some research before takin any PH, you dont just take a PH whenever you workout and not on days you dont. I would imagine your body would not know what the hell is going on, i suggest you read up on example cycles and just follow one of the shorter low dosage ones to the T.

propho

Awards
  • Established
actually i have read up on ph's.. M5AA can be taken just preworkout.. that is kind of the reason why i was confused if i needed pct if i'm only taking it preworkout..

sugashane

Awards
actually i have read up on ph's.. M5AA can be taken just preworkout.. that is kind of the reason why i was confused if i needed pct if i'm only taking it preworkout..
well, I dont know where you read that, but Its just not a good idea IMO. Always do a at least a little pct, even if its 6oxo with some zma, but dont take PH's simply for a preworkout boost. Try to get as much as you can out of them. Good luck, and be safe.

phatbody

Awards
EVERY ph is suppressive in one way or another. That is why they are cycled. If not then you would be able to stay on all the time.

propho

Awards
  • Established
thanks,

I have decided I will only take m5aa preworkout boost when i'm taking other ph's.. I don't wanna make a cycle primarily out of it as I've heard hair loss occurs due to the dht.. i will probably use it as preworkout boost during my m1t, m1,4add and m-dien cycles(not taking all three at the same time, all separate.. i'm not crazy =P) and I know it's bad to do 2 methyl's at the same time but I figure it won't be that risky if I'm only taking it for preworkout..