First Cycle: H-Roid and S-Roid (Log)

sandman24

Awards
**FYI, just noticed this was in the Anabolic forums and should probably be in the workout logs where I had intended to post... If an administrator agrees, please move :)**

Hey everyone, how's it going?

First time posting here, most certainly not the first time researching Anabolics :)

My situation: 23 years old current weight ~175 lbs. I'd estimate around 12% BF. I've always been a skinnier figure, have hard time packing on weight. Over the past year or two, I've probably increased my overall frame from a consistent 155 to 175 (not saying drinking didn't contribute!).

After talking with fellow gym mates, I've decided to give Hardcore Nutritions H-Roid and S-Roid stack a shot. H-Roid comes with 60 25-MG pills and S-Roid contains 90 10-MG pills. I didn't see much about this product on these forums... actually ran into a few that said they didn't get results they were expecting =/

Dosage Schedule –
2 / 7 – 2 / 13 (Week One)
1 – 10 MG S-Roid in the AM
2 – 25 MG H-Roid one in the AM one in the PM

2 / 14 – 2 / 20 (Week Two)
1 or 2 – 10 MG S-Roid one in the AM one in the PM (will decide at the end of this week, any opinions?)

2 / 21 – 2 / 27 (Week Three)
2 – 10 MG S-Roid one in the AM one in the PM

2 / 28 – 3 / 6 (Week Four)
2 – 10 MG S-Roid one in the AM one in the PM

** Going to throw some Milk Thistle in during the entire cycle, 600 MG sound right? Also, multivitamin pill and Omega-3 will be consumed daily**

PCT
Novedex (amount undecided)
Milk Thistle (900 MG)
Further recommendations?

As for my workout training, it's pretty basic. Chest and Tri's, Legs, Back and Bi's, Shoulders and Traps. Off days will be cardio and Abdominal work.

This is my first cycle! I'm going to admit... I should probably work on dropping a little body fat and increasing my lifts before starting the cycle, but I'm going to give it a shot. I'm a relatively smart guy and know how to listen to my body :)
I work over 40 hours a week so this is going to be a challenge for sure but I'm looking forward to it.

My main question at this point is... should I be mixing H-Roid and S-Roid in my first cycle? Many say not to combine your first time, but I've also read some great results from this.

Below is my day one log - Feel free to contribute, follow, and support!

sandman24

Awards
Day One -
I took 1 H-Roid (25 MG) and 1 S-Roid (10 MG) around 2:30 PM. I was somewhat hesitant and nervous but excited to hopefully see results. I also mixed together a N.O. drink that the salesman through in as a sample. I’m not sure if it was the pills or N.O. but I was pumped in the gym and felt like I could work the shoulders forever... may have been placebo effect :) My strength wasn’t quite where I’ve been in the past for Shoulder workouts, but with recent rotator cuff problems it was expected.

10 minutes of stretching, mainly focusing on shoulders. I am still pretty sore all around from past weeks of working out.
Dumbbell Press 10, 8, 6
Upright Row 10, 10, 10
Dumbbell Front Raise 10, 10, 8
Military Press 10, 8, 6
Shrugs
Random shoulder and abdominal work

Meals –
Started off the day with breakfast at loca restuarant. Got plenty of carbs from potatoes, WW toast, and eggs. Three hours later, I took the suplements noted above. Got home 1 hour later and chugged down a protein shake. Made a lean hamburger on WW toast w veggies on the side. Later in the night, made some salmon, potatoes, veggies. Plan on having one smaller meal later tonight along with another protein shake.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
have you used either before? stacking 2 ph's is not commonly advised for anyone. If you have not used a prohormone before I would cut out the sdrol, people have great runs on just hdrol

sandman24

Awards
have you used either before? stacking 2 ph's is not commonly advised for anyone. If you have not used a prohormone before I would cut out the sdrol, people have great runs on just hdrol
Hey BigBeef, as I mentioned... no I have NOT used any ph's before. That's why I was a little hesitant to trying both of them. Friends from the gym stacked both of them and had great results... guess I was just jumping on the bandwagon sort of speak.

If I were to stick with just hdrol, what would u recommend for dosage? If I decide to stick with Sdrol and Hdrol, should I stick with 10 MG Sdrol throughout?

ammoarsenal

ammoarsenal

Awards
  • Established
be careful with s roid. most people i know who have taken it have gotten gyno from it. dunno why.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I would run one or the other. If you run both do not go over 10mg superdrol, or even if you run it solo 10mg of sdrol will work great. Just hdrol I think most run first 2 weeks at 50mg and then 75mg the rest of the time, some go up to 100mg but probably over kill

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well, i've never looked into sroid before, or hroid. stacking for your first cycle, is unnecassary. you could have great gains with just one.

but using 10mg of sd throughout the cycle stacked with hroid isn't going to be much of a problem, or i should say, for me it wouldn't, i dont know you, or your current health status.
The biggest difference it will make aside from strength gains, and weight gains, will be increased shut down, making your pct that much more difficult.

but if your using nolva plus w/e else you have should be okay.

methylated steroids can be dangerous, and aren't meant to be stacked by beginers.
I'd say go with 50mg of hd for four weeks for your first cycle, and save the sd for your next cycle to use at 10mg.
good luck, and check out this link for more info on designer steroids, it's a start on your much needed research quest.