Cycle Support dosing question.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Ok so im going to be running an h-drol cycle just at 50/50/50/50 to dip my toe in the ph water ive read many different times as to when to take h-drol from my understanding people have mostly said to take 1 in the am with a meal with some healthy fats i.e fish oil etc. So my first dose will most likely be at 6:45 am. With my second coming either at about 4:00 Pm or 5:30 pm since i workout at 3:00 have post workout shake at 4:00 or days i dont have a pwo shake with my evening meal at 5:30. I think this is a good time to dose correct me if im wrong?

But my real question is the support supps i have Cycle Assist the capsule version and it states to dose 4 capsules 2 times a day 8-12 hours apart. I know that cycle assist can affect the abosorption of H-drol so its best to take a few hours after.

The questions

What are the best times to take cycle assist?

Should i dose with a meal for instance i eat my big meal at about 11:30-12:00 is this a solid time to dose?

Whats the reccomended amount of time to leave between dosing h-drol and cycle assist?

Thanks for your help everyone and yes i have searched before i asked this thread but have not gotten any direct answers.

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
Edit: nevermind i figured it out 4-6 hours after dose is optimal so tell me does this look good?

6:45 am 25 mg H-drol
11:30 4 cycle assit
4:00 or 5:30 25 mg H-drol
9:00-10:00 4 cycle assist

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
yes i tend to alternate them similarly