Orafinadrol 50 - Need some opinions

brth2005

Awards
Hey how's it going? First time posting here!

So to start things off, I'm 23 years old. Currently ~175 lbs. Been lifting on and off for 4 years now. Had some injuries that set me back.

I've been doing a lot of anabolic research lately. I just composed a solid 8 week workout and diet to get in shape for Spring Break down in Florida :)

Originally, I was looking into 5 Deca Zol after hearing Complete Nutrition ads on the radio. After doing some excessive research, came to the conclusion that'd be overkill and border line retarded.

After further consulting, I've had a lot of recommendations to start with 'Orafinadrol 50'. I had a little harder time finding information and guides to this. Can anyone share some first experience stories with Estra 4 9 or Orafinadrol 50? What about PCT?

Now, on another serious note... I'd like to start and finish the cycle before spring break and also have some time to recovery with PCT before leaving. Are Ora 50 cycles usually 30 days? How long does a typical PCT take after that?

Thanks.

brth2005

Awards
Thanks Jayts22... very informative and helpful.

Like I said, I've searched these forums (search function sucks btw). Didn't find much on Anabolic-50 Stack. Anyone else.

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
u really think people have ran any of those culver concepts products here? why not try doing a search on "Tren" and hdrol since thats what orafinadrol and cholorodrol or wahtever its called is. of course ur not going to find tons of info on ur specific products theyre just another clone.

Mike Sav

Awards
ive also been doing research on the anabolic 50 stack and it looks pretty good to me. there is a lot of mixed reviews on it but none of them having bad side effects which is a big concern.im probly going to give it a try

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
if ur planning on taking the "anabolic 50" stack and taking one pill of each you are wasting your time. 50 mg of tren and 50mg of hdrol is weak. buy another cheap hdrol clone instead of wasting money on 30 days worth of 50mg for twice as much as you would pay for any other clone