Ads on the forum?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Im going to hopefully not get banned for what im asking.

Is the ads that appear in the Forums in the google ad section. Are those Board approved sponsers? Am i allowed to ask questions about the website in question if it is at the top of the AM page under google ads?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Im going to hopefully not get banned for what im asking.

Is the ads that appear in the Forums in the google ad section. Are those Board approved sponsers? Am i allowed to ask questions about the website in question if it is at the top of the AM page under google ads?

I'm not sure. If you're talking about research chems though you can search the name + legit and you will find many threads about if they are legit or not.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no, google ads are not sponsors here

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
no, google ads are not sponsors here
Thats why i asked. Is there a reason they display them if they are not sponsors?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thats why i asked. Is there a reason they display them if they are not sponsors?
im not real sure actually. i see that AM has a "google custom search" feature, and maybe the ads have to be displayed so AM can use the search feature......thats just my guess

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
im not real sure actually. i see that AM has a "google custom search" feature, and maybe the ads have to be displayed so AM can use the search feature......thats just my guess
You may be right. Just caught me off guard when i spotted the site info at the top. I was like YAAAAAAAA!!! Finally a legit no hassle spot but now im like noooooooo back to google searches.

One more question i was reading a old thread that was bumped and they gane the Nolva/Chlomid guide. Insifde that thread they said its legal to ask a mod for recomendations. Is that True?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
You may be right. Just caught me off guard when i spotted the site info at the top. I was like YAAAAAAAA!!! Finally a legit no hassle spot but now im like noooooooo back to google searches.

One more question i was reading a old thread that was bumped and they gane the Nolva/Chlomid guide. Insifde that thread they said its legal to ask a mod for recomendations. Is that True?
im sure its perfectly legal, but no mod is going to acknowledge, much less respond, to the question.

whats the date on the thread?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Thats what i was thinking because they actually listed some research companies in the thread. So AM doesn't use any research sites as a Board sponsor right?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Well that sucks!

I had a source for Nolva pills he is no longer a source. After My PCT is finished i was going to go with some Test and Deca as my first pinned cycle but i guess ima have to get google crazy and find out who is legit and who is not.

I now know what everybody is going thru. Easy to find Research Chems but hard to trust.

Thanks for the info