Superdrols androgenicity up for debate

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Does anyone else feel that superdrol and its clones are much more androgenic than given credit for? My concerns with it are

- Acne is almost always reported and this androgenic side effect, effects the skin which leads me to believe hair should also be effected.

- Gains comes hard and fast which is common with heavily androgenic compunds

- its a dht derivitive with anti E properties..

- Seth Roberts backs up this theory.

Lets get some feedback

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd be on board with those ideas....who comes up with the AtoA ratio anyway? Was it a VIDA ratio?

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill tell you this though, this kinda real life information is what the board needs.. i dont care whats said on paper, thats how people end up with unexpected side effects. I remember when Epistane first came out and everyone was boasting about it being mild and no side effects.. WRONG

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
I wasn't impressed felt weak compared to prior stuff I've taken

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
What's on paper isn't always synonymous with what happens during real-world application. That's why forums like this where we can read and share real-world experiences are so great - especially with compounds like SD, which have very little clinical testing data behind them.

Lacradocious

Lacradocious

Awards
  • Established
Well, with superdrol it is further complicated by the fact that there is the A isomer and B isomer issue. Sides, including androgenic ones, would likely be different for each.

The gains come on fast and hard because it is extremely anabolic. The dimethylation makes it easily absorbed into and not as easily removed from the blood stream as other compounds.

Also, androgenic sides hit people differently. Phera makes me feel great mentally, increases aggression, and makes me feel horny as hell all the time. Skin gets a little oily but no increase in acne for me. Superdrol doesn't really do any of this for me, it just makes me strong as fukc.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the androgenicity is relatively low, based on how most people react. Sides like hair shedding occur much less on SD than other PH's.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninjo Anabolics 1
ProAnabolics Anabolics 0