Ran a 30day Havoc cycle + 30 day PCT - What next?

rayleonard

Awards
I'm curious as to when is recommended to start another cycle of something else.

I ran a cycle of Havoc at 10mg (week 1), 20mg (weeks 2/3), and 30mg until day 30.

PCT was Nolva @ 30mg + androstenetrione 300mg (10 days) / 20mg / 200mg (days 11-20) / 10mg / 200mg (days 21-30).

Many other supps were used as supporting supplements but I won't list them all here.

Anyway, my question is, when is it okay to start with another cycle? I was extremely pleased with the results from Havoc and would love to add some more size onto what I consider an already well-established base. I've taken only one PH before this last cycle which was 1-AD about 3 years ago.

I was thinking about trying CEL's H-drol or one of the many other available PH's out there right now but I just want to be safe while doing it.

Any recommendations on how much time off I should be taking in between these cycles?

(by the way, I know that for regular aas', it's usually time on = time off, but I never found out if that includes PCT... )

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Time On+PCT=Time Off
Or you could regularly get blood tests to see when you were at your previous state.

wedlund6

Awards
  • Established
CYCLE TIME + PCT TIME =TIME OFF.
JUST CURIOUS IF YOU HAD GOOD LUCK WITH HAVOC/EPI Y DO YOU WANT TO RUN SOMTHING NEW.Y NOT RUN IT AGAIN YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AN WHAT SIDES YOU MIT GET.TRY RUNNING UP TO 40MG. I HAVE HAD GREAT LUCK AT 40MG
50MG DID NOT DO MUCH MORE THEN 40MG

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
CYCLE TIME + PCT TIME =TIME OFF.
JUST CURIOUS IF YOU HAD GOOD LUCK WITH HAVOC/EPI Y DO YOU WANT TO RUN SOMTHING NEW.Y NOT RUN IT AGAIN YOU ALREADY KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT AN WHAT SIDES YOU MIT GET.TRY RUNNING UP TO 40MG. I HAVE HAD GREAT LUCK AT 40MG
50MG DID NOT DO MUCH MORE THEN 40MG
No good to run same compunds back to back.

Won't get same results, you need to alternate your Ph's to get the most positive results in return.

IMO, If you ran Epi/havoc, then for next cycle one should try maybe H-Drol, then maybe after those 2 Ph's step up to the mic with either M-Drol or P Plex for your third cycle. IMO, to run Epi, Epi, Epi is not going to return the same results if u ran 3 different Ph's.

rayleonard

Awards
Thanks for the clarification guys. So about 60 days in between will suffice?

Wedlund6: Yes, I had good results from the Havoc but didn't gain that much weight because I wasn't eating that much. I ate EXTREMELY CLEAN (95% of the food I ate was stuff that I'd consider healthy). My "cheats" could be counted on one hand. I lost body fat while going up about 5 pounds overall. The only side effect that I experienced was a little extra hair shedding (maybe it's my imagination but I swear that every time I went in the shower and shampoo'd I'd see like 6-10 hairs in my hands). I used monoxidil + finasteride 1.5mg to try countering that but I'm not sure how efficient it is.

I want to try a different PH to see if I experience better results such as gaining more weight without putting on fat. I heard h-drol is pretty good for that... Where I live, the weather is getting nice and I don't want to look fat when I go to the beach, so PHs mainly used for bulking are eliminated from my mind. I want something with dry / lean gains.

rayleonard

Awards
No good to run same compunds back to back.

Won't get same results, you need to alternate your Ph's to get the most positive results in return.

IMO, If you ran Epi/havoc, then for next cycle one should try maybe H-Drol, then maybe after those 2 Ph's step up to the mic with either M-Drol or P Plex for your third cycle. IMO, to run Epi, Epi, Epi is not going to return the same results if u ran 3 different Ph's.
That's what I've heard which is why H-Drol has been the one I've been leaning towards...

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, good call. H-Drol will help you gain the goals you're looking for: lean, dry, hard gains. Good stuff.

So, yeah take Time on + PCT= your time off. Then good luck with your H-drol run.
Cycle safe my dude.

rayleonard

Awards
Yeah, good call. H-Drol will help you gain the goals you're looking for: lean, dry, hard gains. Good stuff.

So, yeah take Time on + PCT= your time off. Then good luck with your H-drol run.
Cycle safe my dude.
Thank you

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Welcome bud, any questions feel free to hit me up.