1 Thp

BULLDOG

Awards
Just found this wepsite anyway I have be taking for 3 weeks a product from advatage labs called 1 THP 1 capsule 3 times dailey, would want to here opions on this product and your recommended dosage so far I gained 7lbs will test strength this weekend on bench max. Will be changing to trandemals as so as I read more about them

BULLDOG

Awards
I just finished my 3rd week at one capusle 3 times a day

DarCSA

Awards
Bulldog would you mind posting what the THP is and what is supposed uses are. Thanks

BULLDOG

Awards
I said I was interested in strength gains, I'm a powerlifter so this is what was recommended. It has: 5a-Androst-1ene-17b-of-3-one Ether 100mg, also Maltodextrin, Magnesium,stearate

BULLDOG

Awards
A,I would like to know what you guys think of this stuff is it any good, I was planning a 9 wk cycle, or I might get off for 3 wks and start a test pro cycle

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok a thp takes awhile to get into ur system i myself have used them and loved them..but in all seriousness it doesnt hold a candle to t-1 pro..i **** u not..at least for mee it was better and a trans gets u results quicker..there both 1-test supps so they will bioth give good gains just a matter of how fast ya want them

BULLDOG

Awards
Thanks, that was what I was looking for can't wait to start the test-1, this site is really helping me, I appreciate all the comments