1 Thp

1. 1 Thp

Just found this wepsite anyway I have be taking for 3 weeks a product from advatage labs called 1 THP 1 capsule 3 times dailey, would want to here opions on this product and your recommended dosage so far I gained 7lbs will test strength this weekend on bench max. Will be changing to trandemals as so as I read more about them

2. duration of ur cycle thus far...dosage?
    •   

3. I just finished my 3rd week at one capusle 3 times a day

4. Bulldog would you mind posting what the THP is and what is supposed uses are. Thanks

5. I said I was interested in strength gains, I'm a powerlifter so this is what was recommended. It has: 5a-Androst-1ene-17b-of-3-one Ether 100mg, also Maltodextrin, Magnesium,stearate
    •   

6. Thanks for the clarification man. Hope it goes well.

7. A,I would like to know what you guys think of this stuff is it any good, I was planning a 9 wk cycle, or I might get off for 3 wks and start a test pro cycle

8. ok a thp takes awhile to get into ur system i myself have used them and loved them..but in all seriousness it doesnt hold a candle to t-1 pro..i **** u not..at least for mee it was better and a trans gets u results quicker..there both 1-test supps so they will bioth give good gains just a matter of how fast ya want them

9. Thanks, that was what I was looking for can't wait to start the test-1, this site is really helping me, I appreciate all the comments
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dosage / Cycle length on 1-t thp ether caps
    By EasyEJL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-04-2007, 03:19 PM
  2. 17b-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one THP ether
    By EasyEJL in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2007, 09:06 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-22-2007, 10:01 AM