Gregg Valentino E60 Clip

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYlNfvwFN_I&feature=fvw"]YouTube- E60: Super Freak[/ame]

Great clip. Lots of things in there that are discussion worthy.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
good video.

only thing that bothers me is that his arms were the results of sytherol abuse and dirty injection proceedures.

the last chance he has at being viewed as "normal" is by denouncing steroids...hes got no other way to go, hes already at rock bottom so u cant really blame him for switching sides.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
good video.

only thing that bothers me is that his arms were the results of sytherol abuse and dirty injection proceedures.

the last chance he has at being viewed as "normal" is by denouncing steroids...hes got no other way to go, hes already at rock bottom so u cant really blame him for switching sides.
And that's because he became the poster boy for steroid abuse. I mean that's pretty ****ed up to have your kid come home and tell you that they saw you in a drug abuse video. I think that's what finally did it for him.

Imagine seeing that video yourself...and then unexpectingly seeing yourself as the steroid abuse guy (along with the meth abuser, crack abuser, heroin abuser, etc).

JT54

Awards
The guys kid doesnt even talk to him anymore so you can't blame the guy. It our society that has put him under the label of drug abuser. If there was no law against steroids than he would be just like any other american and none of this would have happened to him. We all know steroids don't cause problems like cocaine and meth but our government want our sports to be pure which will never happen but to them making it illegal is doing that.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
with respect to post 4, the government doesn't want sports pure, they want sports to appear pure. GWB signed conseco on to the texas rangers before GWB became president...

just like nobody (besides the senate) cares if barry bonds is on anything - i paid 60 bucks for my seats, and i damned better see a home run....

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I'm sorry that his kid doesn't talk to him anymore but that's why you should be upfront with your kids. Personally if he was my father I'd still talk to him because he's my father for God's sake and everyone makes mistakes. I don't think his use is that important, but maybe I'm too forgiving.

rayleonard

Awards
Unfortunately since the American government likes to persuade people with false propaganda, this is what happens.

If they actually taught the REAL facts and how things can be safe by taking all precautionary measures with harm reduction, there would be no problem here.