When will epi kick in?

CombatTested

Awards
An update on my cycle I am now one week and a day in (8days) on epistane and really havent seen much of an affect at all yet....no sides nothing...I am just wondering if its normal...ive seen epi cycles that dont kick in till the 3rd week or so but running it at 30 mg from the start except for 2days I figured would of kicked in a little quicker...I am not panicking by any means just want to see what you guys think...or someone with some experience with it thinks....

reptone

Awards
  • Established
8 to 12 days usually. I noticed if I am eating more(bulking rather than cutting) I seem to feel it sooner and stronger.

Cassavus

It was around the middle of week 2 that I started to really see it kick in. That was at 30mg also. It's different with everyone. Give it a little more time, it'll hit ya. :)

cavtrooper96

Awards
It was around the middle of week 2 that I started to really see it kick in. That was at 30mg also. It's different with everyone. Give it a little more time, it'll hit ya. :)
Same for me!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
End of week two is where I usually start to really feel it. I usually will run an Epi cycle at 30/40/40/40.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
you're not in the sweet spot yet. make sure you have upped carbs and total calories.

CombatTested

Awards
you're not in the sweet spot yet. make sure you have upped carbs and total calories.
With epi I think it is impossible not to up calories...I could eat thanksgiving dinner for every meal...and im hungry again in an hour...thats probably the only effect the epi has had on me so far I am soo hungry

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah up ur dose, i just ran it as a first ph, upped calories and protein, ran it for 30mg's for most of the time, upped it to 40 for the last 4 days and really wish i had done so sooner, thats when my muscles felt alittle fuller those days, had a little sides as well but at 30mg's it was like nothing was changing at all....i wanted to stay low though being my first run and i'm smaller

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Corinbeauvais Anabolics 4
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 2
Anabolics 29
Anabolics 13