Quick question on non-meth PH

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Currently running formestane. Was going to run 1T (ADT) from PP and run formestane PCT. That seems like alot of AIs.

Anyway I have 1T, LGs PH LG Sciences Methyl 1-D and LG Sciences Methyl Masterdrol XL as well as the One. I also have a few more non-meths that are generally not regarded but I targeted them because they were non-meth. I presume Masterdrol is the only methylated PH in there - not 100% sure.

I'm not in it for big gains but some gains is the goal. What do you think? Also what period of rest would you give between formestane cycle and a gains cycle?

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Well it was a quick question but quite a slow response.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Methyl Masterdrol XL is not methylated its just the name its a dht prohormone.
and you can get real nice gains off of primordial performance 1-T its a very good product.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks thats a good response.

Methyl Masterdrol XL -> DHT ?
That would infer no test is produced from it? DHT would cause some shutdown I presume but no test = no gains?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MMV2 and M1D are nice products aswell you would stack them together. if you have more questions about m1d or mmv2 i would post in the lg forum you will prob get a better response. same with PP 1-T. or you can ask me i have ran 1-T in the past. hope that helps.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks thats a good response.

Methyl Masterdrol XL -> DHT ?
That would infer no test is produced from it? DHT would cause some shutdown I presume but no test = no gains?
well it would lean you out and improve strength and in turn add some lean muscle. and also its supposed to be stacked with m1d which is a ph to test.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Excellent thanks. Will rep, rep, rep shortly.

Its nice to know what the stuff I've got does. I'll fire this into LG's board update here.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Thanks thats useful to know as well. I thought it was supposed to be "safe", but presumably it is a safe methylated PH? I'm asking APPNUT to feed into the thread.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Here's the blurb on M1D
*Methyl 1-D – The last true remaining prohormone: With the ban of January 4th, there is really a very few amount of hormonal products left on the market. Their time is running out, and it’s unbelievable that some of them are still on the shelves. – LG Sciences Methyl 1-D is completely legal; compliant with all FDA and DSHEA regulations. It is a true prohormone, and is great for anyone looking to pack on size, strength, and muscle density while avoiding the harsh liver-toxic anabolics that are currently being sold over-the-counter. M1D is rather complex in its makeup, and most people that view the formulation write off most of the ingredients because they don’t completely understand what they’re there for. Here’s a breakdown of everything, and why they’re so important:

Prohormone Complex 125mg **
3beta-Hydroxyandrost-5-Ene-17-One - the prohormone

3-Beta-Hydroxy-Urs-12-En-28-Oic Acid - Aromatase inhibitor that will
reduce conversion to estrogen

Para-Hydroxy-Phenyl-Ethanolamine - 11b-Hydroxylase Inhibitor which will
help load sugar and water into the muscle cell

Metabolism Complex (Patent Pending) 250mg **

Luteolin - Sulfotransferase Inhibitor which is one of the main ways
hormones are excreted

Ellagic Acid - competitive SERM to block estrogenic effects at the receptor

Piperine - Glucoronidase inhibitor which is another main way hormones
are excreted

Zinc Aspartate - increases androgen receptor activity

Coleus Forskolin - increases 3bHydroxysteroid dehydrogenase which is
responsible for converting androsterone-based hormones to testosterone.

Caprylic Acid - increases androgen receptor activity

Stinging Nettle Extract - reduces SHBG to make more testosterone
available and also reduces 5aReductase activity

2-Phenyl-Di-Benzyl-Benzopyran-4-One - another aromatase inhibitor

This system mimics the effects of Methylated Prohormones without the
negatives. 17aMethyl hormones - inhibit 11bHydroxylase, block
glucoronidase, block 17bHSD (unnecessary in androsterones)

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Masterdrol blurb:

Masterdrol is not a mass product on it's own, it does a good job of increasing strength, intensity and focus in the gym, without bloat or water retention. Alone, it is a perfect cutter product and stacked with Methyl 1-D, it provides the perfect addition to boost vascularity and strength.

Methyl Masterdrol can be used in cycles of up to 8 weeks for very hard core users. If you wish, you can use Formadrol for Post Cycle Therapy to decrease the time of your natural recovery after a cycle.

Okay thats DHT for sure.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Okay here's Rosie's PM on the One. Very informative indeed.

With great thanks.
Matt,

Yes, The ONE is a non-methylated PH. As for how it compares to other PHs, you
d have to ask someone who HAS USED other PHs and The ONE. Also check out the logs and feedback threads.

* ***Links to The ONE Logs***
* ***FEEDBACK on The ONE***
Other threads containing information on The ONE, including the Technical Write-Up (for your friend to look through):

* 2009's biggest product is here- a sneak preview from AN :)
* It Is Here- AN's Write-Up for 2009's Biggest Product!!!!!!
* THE ONE!!!!! IMPORTANT RELEASE INFORMATION- WE HAVE SET A DATE!!
* THE ONE- BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING PLUS INFORMATION ABOUT ***FREE*** STUFF!!!!
* WAIT!!! Is ?The ONE really enough????

If you're going to use it, the most important thread to read:
* >>>the Right Way To Gain 10-15lbs In 15 Days With The One!!!<<<

Regards,
ROSIE

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
"The One" looks good.

Okay here's the tech. write up of "The One" Rosie posted ... Its DHT PH for me thats great 'cause I suspect it will give very good "energy" etc....

Name: 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol-3-hydroxyimine

Standard: Testosterone

Androgenic: 140

Anabolic: 380

Estrogenic Activity: none

Progestational Activity: none

Derivation/Analog of: Dihydrotestosterone

Product Characteristics:

• The One is an oral prohormone of Dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a compound that
produces effects 3 to 5 times more potent than testosterone on the androgen receptor.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Wow, I'm sorry I thought The One was methylated. Either way I took cycle support while on it and only had a slightly increased BP as far as sides go.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Apologies its my mistake, Mikey is 100% correct. The One is methylated but mild on sides. I think the idea is that it is mild on sides like a non-methy but is methylated.

It isn't on the "banned" list.

In theory using saw palmetto isn't a good idea with it being a DHT PH (Cycle Support). At first I was skeptical but I understand that now. To use saw palmetto or not, is always a problem. Its just I am aware how much drive and energy come through DHT.

It does look a solid product and I'll be running it this summer. I'll go ahead with a straight 1T run for now. The 90 day period of "no adrogenic compounds" prior to using "The One" is hard to stick to. 90 days is a long time, a very long time.

By the way I've got 11-Test, 'cause its non-meth. Any ideas?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently running formestane. Was going to run 1T (ADT) from PP and run formestane PCT. That seems like alot of AIs.
I have just started seeing people refer to 1-Androsterone products (PP 1-T, AMS 1-Andro) as ADT, not sure if that is confusing people with ATD. Most simply refer to this as andro or AD. This is NOT the aromatase inhibitor ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione).

Rosie said that The One is NOT methylated.

matthias7

matthias7

Awards
  • Established
Rosie said that The One is NOT methylated.
Rosie later mentioned it was methylated, but has low sides. I sort of apologized on her behalf.

ADT thing - yeah we had this discussion with Irish Canon some time ago. Very funny dialogue BTW. Thanks for the clarification.

Any ideas on 11-test?