can somebody advise me if this is a quality stack

mickskillz

Awards
I'm 30 Y/O 5-9 195lbs between 10-12%bf

this will be my 2nd time running hdrol... I took it solo for a 6 week period the first time with very positive results and no sides except some mild back pumps.

Looking to cut up a little and gain some quality lean mass with slight strength gains.

Currently pre loading hawthorne berry now... starting this on Monday Jan 8th, so quick responses would be appreciated.

Cycle Assist: as directed
H-Drol: 75/75/75/75/100/100
Furuza-A:0/0/300/300/300/300
Staples: Daily

PCT:
Pct Assist: As directed
Liver Xt: 2 caps/day
Reveristol V2 or Inhibit-e combined with novedex Xt????? help here please

Iforce reversitol v2 just came out and i'm not sure if i should use that or my inhibit e paired with novedex xt... can somebody help please.

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Im finishing a 6 week run with Hdrol. Im doing Nolva and PCS because i did go 6 weeks and went to 100mg. I have heard some dosing concerns about the new Reversitol so i dont know. Going 6 weeks many will say use a SERM but you know your body better then anybody. I feel real lethargic after the gym and my nuts are not what they were but not real small either.

Im glad i got the Nolva im doing 20/20/10/10 and PCS at week 3.

mickskillz

Awards
I cannot go with a SERM, so I am going to have to pick one of my two listed options, or else purchase some other OTC products. But thanks for the reply.. How did you make out with H-Drol.... what was your dosing like?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
50/75/75/75/75/100. Up 8lbs, Have leaned out very well. Im down In BF% an dgained 8lbs. Up about 20lbs on my lifts. So im happy. Ready to nail this PCT and keep gaining!!

mickskillz

Awards
Good Sh*t.... Keep up the gains and good luck