M Drol/P Plex/H Drol Bridge Help???

Jager149

Awards
A buddy of mine stacked all three methyls this summer and had great results with no sides. He recommended this to me because i have hit a wall with my training. I have been doing alot of research on this stack and am trying to put together a proper dosage regimen. Can anyone with more experience than myself help me with constructing a proper dosage regimen?

Juiced

Awards
A buddy of mine stacked all three methyls this summer and had great results with no sides. He recommended this to me because i have hit a wall with my training. I have been doing alot of research on this stack and am trying to put together a proper dosage regimen. Can anyone with more experience than myself help me with constructing a proper dosage regimen?

Are you trying to kill yourself? 3 methyl compounds, 2 of which are the harshest ones out. I put $ that your boy had some sides from that such as horrible back pumps, high blood pressure, destroyed lipid profile, highly elevated liver enzymes, let alone recovered properly. Did he get bloodwork done to prove any of it to you?

IMHO if youve never ran any of them, CHOOSE ONE and run a cycle with it before you try anything crazy like that which you proposed.