Not sure if Im' seeing good results from T1/4AD

blown_stang

Awards
Well, it's 11 days into this cycle. 100mg 1t dermal and 200mg 4ad dermal twice daily. I also increased the volume of my workouts some, and my diet is much more strict and higher in cals and protein than before.

I'm up ~6lb, but I'm not really feeling any strength increase that I can notice. The only thing I'm really noticing is reduced soreness the days after my workouts. No unusual problems w/ gyno or acne - I'm taking B5 and have nolva on-hand just in case.

I bumped up my dosage from 5 to 6 squirts each this weekend. What do you guys think? Should I just keep going?

FWIW, I'm naturally VERY skinny and an extreme hard gainer. I have poor genetics, so maybe this just isn't going to work for me???

jefflong3323

Awards
Just wait, the day is soon comming where you'll enter the gym, start your WO and say "WOW" at your strength. Make sure you are EATING. Eat until you can't eat anymore and keep it clean. You should make nice progress.

Chemo

Chemo

Brewing Anabolic Minds
Awards
  • Established
Let's see...6 pounds in 11 days: that puts you on track to gain about 18-20 pounds in a 30 day cycle. What makes you think you're not gaining enough???

Chemo

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
most people report seeing it "kick in" at around the 2-3 week mark - i am sure you are fine and will like the end results.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
FWIW, I'm naturally VERY skinny and an extreme hard gainer. I have poor genetics, so maybe this just isn't going to work for me???
1. These are not magic beans. You won't blow up overnight.

2. Your a hardgainer and up 6lbs. in 11 days and you think its NOT working?!!?!?!?

3. This won't react like M1T in that you will feel it very fast. Both of these will take some time to "feel" it.

Bro, its working and working well! I don't know what more you want. I'll take those gains anyday.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Jesus man, have some patience :rolleyes:

As Chemo said, 6lbs in 11 days is nothing to scoff at. What were you expecting, to transform into the Incredible Hulk?? :D

blown_stang

Awards
Let's see...6 pounds in 11 days: that puts you on track to gain about 18-20 pounds in a 30 day cycle. What makes you think you're not gaining enough???

Chemo
Since I'm not any/much stronger, I'm assuming it's mostly water/fat.

blown_stang

Awards
Jesus man, have some patience :rolleyes:

As Chemo said, 6lbs in 11 days is nothing to scoff at. What were you expecting, to transform into the Incredible Hulk?? :D
haha I'm just thinking that the weight gain is more due to my diet than the PH. I increased my cals a bit and protein considerably. Maybe I'm just being paranoid...

realsoundjim

Awards
  • Established
yea, dude. on a 1 test/4ad transdermal cycle i saw good stuff around the 2nd - 3rd week. don't worry

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha I'm just thinking that the weight gain is more due to my diet than the PH. I increased my cals a bit and protein considerably. Maybe I'm just being paranoid...
Thats why you should know your diet down to the calorie before you start hormones. Granted not everyone does this but then don't expect not to gain any fat if you don't.

size

Awards
  • Established
Fat gain is your fault.

Water retention often leads to strength increases.

RRAdam

Awards
I gained 15 lbs in the first 2 weeks - but I didn't have any major strength gains until ~week 3... then BAM... put PRs on about every upper body lift / about 30-60 lbs on every lift.

blown_stang

Awards
Ya, I'm not esp worried about fat gain b/c I'm pretty lean right now. I guess I'm just being paranoid. Thanks guys.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established