Mdrol/Pplex bridge?

Nova1723

Awards
I'm planning on doing a Mdrol/Pplex bridge to finish off my "offseason" aka weight-gain season and I'm going to finish off with a bridge. I've taken mdrol on its own had good results and I've also taken pplex on its own again good results; so now I'd like to bridge the 2 since I've read a number of posts boasting of the positive effects. My question is which is better starting with mdrol then applying pplex or vice versa? Again i'm looking to diet and cut up for spring/summer after this cycle. Also what mg's for a 6 or 8 week cycle?
Thanks

shawn213

Awards
I think you would probably be better off using one of the two but not bridging them.

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
I would start with the Mdrol as it will give huge strength and size gains, and then throw in Pplex so you have time to really lock in those gains and still get consistent strength gains. You will probably experience shut down around the second or third week though, where as if you ran Pplex first you would be shut down at the end of your cycle. Ending a bridge with Mdrol makes it more challenging to hold onto the gains IMO... But a lot of guys don't want to be shut down for that long. A lot of people on here suggest to run the Pplex first as Mdrol is harsher, giving the thought that it needs to be followed promptly with PCT. But they are both methylated compounds, so either way is going to be just as toxic as the other... So it boils down to personal opinion. I wouldnt go any longer than 6 weeks, don't run the bridge without support supplements, and use a real PCT with a SERM...

With Mdrol first, run it like this:

Mdrol 10/20/20/00/00/00
Pplex 00/00/20/20/30/30

Or Pplex first:

Pplex 20/20/30/30/00/00
Mdrol 00/00/00/10/20/20

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
I'm planning on doing a Mdrol/Pplex bridge to finish off my "offseason" aka weight-gain season and I'm going to finish off with a bridge. I've taken mdrol on its own had good results and I've also taken pplex on its own again good results; so now I'd like to bridge the 2 since I've read a number of posts boasting of the positive effects. My question is which is better starting with mdrol then applying pplex or vice versa? Again i'm looking to diet and cut up for spring/summer after this cycle. Also what mg's for a 6 or 8 week cycle?
Thanks
Did you start your cycle yet?

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
Im on my third week..
Methadrol 20/20/20/00/00/00
Pplex 00/00/20/20/30/30

Minimal shutdown if any, pumps are getting better, no lethargy, vascularity is increasing, strength keeps going up, weight as well.

Do the bridge if you havnt started already, its great. Mdrol first.
I am on day 6 of the same exact bridge. I put this cycle together four months ago and it was hell waiting to run it!

Nova1723

Awards
Did you start your cycle yet?
Yeah but I changed it up... I started Superdrone-LV last week so I'm almost 2 weeks in started with 10mgs/day and this week I've been doing 15mgs each day so far this week and feel solid and I'm up about 6lbs currently, decent strength gains... sides- been getting lethargic during the day, had a severe headache yesterday during my back workout kinda ruined my drive and focus. Next week I'll do 20mgs/day and I may go a 4th week at 25 or 30mgs depending on the sides as I've run SD many times. On week 4 I'm going to bridge into Epi instead of pplex as I've heard its a good bridge prior to cutting/dieting so I'll most like likely go 3-4 weeks on epi 10/20/30/40 so total bridge looks something like this: SD: 10/15/20/25
EPI: 00/00/00/10/20/30/40

During the cycle I'm using PP's Toco-8, Liver Juice-LV
PCT: I have Nolva, Clomid, Arimidex,

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
Yeah but I changed it up... I started Superdrone-LV last week so I'm almost 2 weeks in started with 10mgs/day and this week I've been doing 15mgs each day so far this week and feel solid and I'm up about 6lbs currently, decent strength gains... sides- been getting lethargic during the day, had a severe headache yesterday during my back workout kinda ruined my drive and focus. Next week I'll do 20mgs/day and I may go a 4th week at 25 or 30mgs depending on the sides as I've run SD many times. On week 4 I'm going to bridge into Epi instead of pplex as I've heard its a good bridge prior to cutting/dieting so I'll most like likely go 3-4 weeks on epi 10/20/30/40 so total bridge looks something like this: SD: 10/15/20/25
EPI: 00/00/00/10/20/30/40

During the cycle I'm using PP's Toco-8, Liver Juice-LV
PCT: I have Nolva, Clomid, Arimidex,
Still sounds like a good cycle though. Last time I went four weeks on Sdrol I started to regret it... my gains didn't increase and my sides got a hell of a lot worse after the third week, more is not always better with Sdrol. I have heard the same about Epi but I can't speak from first hand experience as I have never ran it. Pplex can be used for lean mass as well if your diet is right and strength gains are very steady after Sdrol. Either way will see results. Are you using anything to minimize sides? I threw in Methyl 1 D for this cycle and I haven't had any sides other than agression yet... But it's still pretty early in the game to reach a verdict on it. Lethargy isn't fun though, but there are ways to minimize it. Good luck bro!

tabarnard

tabarnard

Awards
What is your carb intake right now? The higher the better on Sdrol... In my last post I meant I heard that Epi is good for a lean bulker, I wasn't comparing it to Sdrol (I just re-read that and it didn't make any sense).

cmc

cmc

Awards
I thoiught Epi was very weak and I dosed it quite high. I wouldnt use it to bulk at all. Adjust you food intake if you are cutting on the Epi for the bridge. Id bump up the dosage if it were me...20/30/30/40, I ran it up to 50 and you are at 245lbs.

Nova1723

Awards
Still sounds like a good cycle though. Last time I went four weeks on Sdrol I started to regret it... my gains didn't increase and my sides got a hell of a lot worse after the third week, more is not always better with Sdrol. I have heard the same about Epi but I can't speak from first hand experience as I have never ran it. Pplex can be used for lean mass as well if your diet is right and strength gains are very steady after Sdrol. Either way will see results. Are you using anything to minimize sides? I threw in Methyl 1 D for this cycle and I haven't had any sides other than agression yet... But it's still pretty early in the game to reach a verdict on it. Lethargy isn't fun though, but there are ways to minimize it. Good luck bro!
Yeah I'm going to have to see how week 3 goes to determine if I'll do a 4th or just bridge into Epi....yet I'm still undecided if I want to do pplex; whichever will help me keep my gains dry since April 1st will be the start of my "cutting" - diet season. I'm hesitant with the Epi as I ran Estane a while back with M14ADD and gyno shot up bad so I dunno if it was the combo or one or the other... I'm hoping it was the M14ADD and not the Epi so if I do the Epi and the gyno flares up I'll know. As far as sides I'm currently using PP's LiverJuice LV and Toco-8 until needed pct, I have nolva/cabergoline/arimidex on hand incase of gyno flaring.

Nova1723

Awards
What is your carb intake right now? The higher the better on Sdrol... In my last post I meant I heard that Epi is good for a lean bulker, I wasn't comparing it to Sdrol (I just re-read that and it didn't make any sense).
Quite high, again its weight gain season and my goal is 250lbs and I'm currently at 245lbs so I'm hoping after this bridge I can start to cut up and drop fat cuz I imagine my bf is between 13-18%, basically been doing the "seefood diet" so yeah fatmass and fatfreemass is present mainly my stomach and love handles but I'm going to run Clen and PP's DermaThermTarget come April.

Nova1723

Awards
I thoiught Epi was very weak and I dosed it quite high. I wouldnt use it to bulk at all. Adjust you food intake if you are cutting on the Epi for the bridge. Id bump up the dosage if it were me...20/30/30/40, I ran it up to 50 and you are at 245lbs.
Yeah I have MethylFreak(epistane clone) by RF and its dosed at 10mgs/cap I believe and every thread I've read for decent gains with Epi claim that they didn't believe in running it any lower than 30-40mgs/day. This was a quote from a company rep on MuscleHeadForum: "The gains from this product can be as much as 7-10 lbs of lean muscle mass in a one month period. You can safely take this compound up to 6 weeks at 30-40 mg per day with proper support supplements."

cmc

cmc

Awards
Yeah I have MethylFreak(epistane clone) by RF and its dosed at 10mgs/cap I believe and every thread I've read for decent gains with Epi claim that they didn't believe in running it any lower than 30-40mgs/day. This was a quote from a company rep on MuscleHeadForum: "The gains from this product can be as much as 7-10 lbs of lean muscle mass in a one month period. You can safely take this compound up to 6 weeks at 30-40 mg per day with proper support supplements."

I'll have to agree with that.

While they will affect each person differently, pay attention to your joints. It's been said many times and I'll say it again, Epi will dry your joints out.

Nova1723

Awards
I'll have to agree with that.

While they will affect each person differently, pay attention to your joints. It's been said many times and I'll say it again, Epi will dry your joints out.
Wonnnnnnnndddddddderrrrrrful!!!! My joints are horrible as is, shoulders and elbows are retarded lol can't wait!