IS THIS REAL TREN-E ?!?

J

jaison

Awards
Hey guys,

I purchased this tren from my good mate, and am hoping if its real i'v had one shot of it and i can TELL YOU GUYS that it HURTTT like anything!! when the liquid entered the muscle immediately it burnt me inside soo badd i wanted the needle of out of their!.

So guy i have put up some pics, its brand EXTREMABOLIC , tren-e 200mg/Ml , it actually says also on top TRENABOL 200.
So yeah guys help me out please!.

Attachments

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
The color looks like a lot of Tren I've seen, which seems to vary from yellow to the brownish-orange that you've got. As for the packaging, I wouldn't know. I've only run Tren Ace, and the stuff I get is almost painless. Never ran it myself, but I don't see why Enanthate would be so painful. Is it your first injectable?

J

jaison

Awards
Yer it looks like tren, its like a orange colour , but yeah its very painfull the injection i can say for sure. And i have done test injectable before for 10 weeks 250mg pw.
so yeah i dont know , if i should continue my shots or throw it away

J

jaison

Awards
The color looks like a lot of Tren I've seen, which seems to vary from yellow to the brownish-orange that you've got. As for the packaging, I wouldn't know. I've only run Tren Ace, and the stuff I get is almost painless. Never ran it myself, but I don't see why Enanthate would be so painful. Is it your first injectable?
Yeh its not myt 1st tiem , i done a 10 week cycle of test before , but yeah i donrt know if i should continue this cycle , it realyy bloody hurts when the liquid hits into that muscle burnss upp , and im a buy guy 80kg lean , so yeah just confused

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never heard of gear burning your muscle when you inject.. Sounds kind of iffy to me..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
From the little research that I have done, your tren-e is fake and your probably injecting b-12 with a combo of kitchen spices... Good luck mate!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
how did it feel afterwards? the immediate burn could be high benzyl alcohol or other solvent content. did it leave a lump? how long did it hurt for?

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
From the little research that I have done, your tren-e is fake and your probably injecting b-12 with a combo of kitchen spices... Good luck mate!
How'd you figure that out?

how did it feel afterwards? the immediate burn could be high benzyl alcohol or other solvent content. did it leave a lump? how long did it hurt for?
Yeah, a lot of UG labs use ridiculously high BA concentrations, like 5%, which for some reason seems to have become the "standard" among UG labs and homebrewers.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
different labs use different amounts of ba and bb for sterilization if you got a tren that has an high ba content then it's going to hurt alot more. I remember many years ago when the fisrt t-400 came out that stuff stung and hurt so much people would have lumps and swelling people would have to cut it with grapeseed oil to bring down the pain.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have never heard of gear burning your muscle when you inject.. Sounds kind of iffy to me..
How long have you been injecting? it's very common for gear or other shots to burn going in.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How'd you figure that out?

Yeah, a lot of UG labs use ridiculously high BA concentrations, like 5%, which for some reason seems to have become the "standard" among UG labs and homebrewers.
I found another thread with the same gear as the topic. Said it was fake gear..

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:/, I have seen about 15 thread in about 15 different forums with this guy... IMO

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
Looks like he's in Australia. Never been there but word is among forums that it's very hard to get legit AAS onto that continent and nobody wants to ship there due to incredibly high seizure rates.

J

jaison

Awards
Yeah it burns realy bad when injecting , almost like a burning acidic feeling burning up the muscle.
And after it burns also when the muscle contracts , like the deltoid when the deltoid contracts when lifting something it starts burning real bad like the shot its self.

But its ok after a while maybe 2-3 hours and next day its fine also.

J

jaison

Awards
yeah i only had one shot of it , i just got scared as i dont want an infection creating. but i can stil continue as i have 9ml's left.

V

vernymac12

Awards
thats strange man, when i take mine the only pain i feel is if i tense up and feel it go through my muscle...i feel it bein injected but its not a burning sensation just like a bit of pressure...now afterword yea your sore i only run 1/2 cc so mine isnt as bad but i feel your pain lol

L

Libertarian

Awards
  • Established
How many people do you need to tell you it's fake before you accept it's fake? Do you keep posting on every forum hoping that someone will eventually tell you what you want to hear and that it's real?