Sarm S4

JT54

Awards
I know research chems are illegal to consume but thats because it a prescription drug. Is Sarm S4 illegal in any way because as far as i know it is not a scheduled drug?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not that I know of. I am wondering my self as it seems to better than test and no PCT is required.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not that I know of. I am wondering my self as it seems to better than test and no PCT is required.
Its not illegal and it is not better than test at all and there are side effects as far as problems with eye sight. There is a lot of hype around it but it hasn't panned out as well as it is said to be. Most reviews are lackluster and there is still very little solid research on it. I have also read some people say it did shut them down.

dpfisher

I would assume that there is some shutdown at effective doses and plan to PCT anyway just to be safe. They want to develop something with no shutdown when they work on SARMs, it hasn't quite been done yet. You could however run it for a few months straight and still only need a mild PCT, IMO.

Also I haven't used test but S4 is very mild. There are probably OTC products that could yield the same results.

JT54

Awards
thanks guys. I read some mixed reviews about it. Some people compared it to low dose test while others said it wasn't worth it. Vision problem thing is what steers me away from it.

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
I think anything over 35mg a day will start to shut you down that and the crap cost to much

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The original pharma company dropped S4 in favor of ostarine due to S4's lackluster results

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lack of HPTA shutdown that is proposed in numerous articles and studies I though.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my impression of sarm is that it blocks androgens in the hpta without blocking the andro receptor in the muscle. This way you can have large amounts of androgens in the body without it agonizing the hpta leading to shutdown like test.

Juiced

Awards

Ive talked to a bunch of people and read their logs on SARM's S4, so heres some info Ive learned over the past 2 months on it.....

IF YOU GET LEGIT S4:
It is extremely weak, might see 5-8lbs gain so NO its no where near comparable to Test, Test will win hands down every time. It keeps you decently lean while on, nothing that cant be obtained with a strict diet. PCT IS REQUIRED, it will shut you down! There are vision problems with this substance, as you increase the dose the vision problems get worse. You have to dose high to see any results, most start at 50mg/day and ramp up to 100mg/day...

Over all for the price of LEGIT OSTARINE S4 (NOT ANDARINE) you could get a full 12 week cycle of Test which will give you 2-3x the results with much much less sides...

Hope this bit of info helps

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
waste of money. not ready for the big time yet with body builders.

maybe if your an athlete, this would be of interest to you (like im sure it was to many bejing olympians). as there is not way to test for it's use. so you could cheat w/o getting caught. :dunno:

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Ive talked to a bunch of people and read their logs on SARM's S4, so heres some info Ive learned over the past 2 months on it.....

IF YOU GET LEGIT S4:
It is extremely weak, might see 5-8lbs gain so NO its no where near comparable to Test, Test will win hands down every time. It keeps you decently lean while on, nothing that cant be obtained with a strict diet. PCT IS REQUIRED, it will shut you down! There are vision problems with this substance, as you increase the dose the vision problems get worse. You have to dose high to see any results, most start at 50mg/day and ramp up to 100mg/day...

Over all for the price of LEGIT OSTARINE S4 (NOT ANDARINE) you could get a full 12 week cycle of Test which will give you 2-3x the results with much much less sides...

Hope this bit of info helps
S4 is andarine.

S1 is ostarine.

All suppliers are selling S4.

None carry S1.
(including lion S4 is andarine - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums )

Juiced

Awards
S4 is andarine.

S1 is ostarine.

All suppliers are selling S4.

None carry S1.
(including lion S4 is andarine - Anabolic Steroids - Steroid.com / Anabolic Review Forums )

HAHAHA whooppssss...
Mixed them both up, yes your are correct S4 is andarine. Should have proof read my post.

But there is reports that some suppliers are selling S1(ostarine) instead. Trust me on my other board I usually stick to, due to it being more geared toward injectables, theres a sources that have been caught selling S1 instead of S4 since its hard to tell.

Overall I still stick to my opinion that S4 is garbage and the money spent on it could be used more wisely on more powerful/proven substances......

junkyarddogzz

junkyarddogzz

Awards
  • Established
Im a big fan of s4....I dont like to be shutdown