19-Nor and no PCT...oh boy - AnabolicMinds.com

19-Nor and no PCT...oh boy

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Exclamation 19-Nor and no PCT...oh boy

My cousin has been taking VasoTest which is 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione product. He is 2 days from finishing a 4 week cycle and has no PCT!!! Of course the sloppy over weight guy at the supp store told him just to get a t-booster and that would suffice.

From what I gather this 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione is not to be taken lightly. Shouldn't he get some clomid ASAP and run with a tbooster? From research I gather that Nolva would does not work well with 19-Nor products, correct?

I just dont want the guy to have to learn the unfortunate hard way.

2. n87
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Correct, you need clomid to counter progesterone from what I understand. It is a different kind of gyno with 19-Nor. Supposedly, P5P and Vitex would help control that as far as OTC stuff goes. But if your cousin starts lactating he'd need Dostinex ASAP.
  3. New Member

Act soon.

It is known as Tren. You probably know that already. It is strong and potent. More than most other products. Search for tren cycles and tren PCT. No, a test booster is not all that is needed.

Also take the tool of a sales rep behind the building for some quality time...
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by thumpjr View Post
    My cousin has been taking VasoTest which is 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione product. He is 2 days from finishing a 4 week cycle and has no PCT!!! Of course the sloppy over weight guy at the supp store told him just to get a t-booster and that would suffice.

From what I gather this 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione is not to be taken lightly. Shouldn't he get some clomid ASAP and run with a tbooster? From research I gather that Nolva would does not work well with 19-Nor products, correct?

I just dont want the guy to have to learn the unfortunate hard way.
    Im not a fan of OTC tren at all. Ive used it once and wont touch it again. What did his cycle look like dose / length?

Id suggest clomi 50mgs 4 weeks for this.

but if thats not an option
    inhibit e 2/2/1/1
    pct assist
    are the bare essentials to a PCT.

might want some liver assist xt or reduce xt in there as well but Id worry about the clomi/inhibit/ test booster first
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Ill have to talk to him to get some more details but I know he takes 2 pills 3x ED but Im not sure of the dosage. He has been on cycle for 4 weeks. Fortunately he was smart enough to atleast take milk thistle, vitamins ect...

I took this same stuff a year and a half ago and it was harsh on me. I was a complete moron at that time and didn't know what I had gotten myself into. I took a tbooster and novedex XT (I know I know!) but like I said I was a moron. I have had a sore left nip since then (no lump or enlargement) just sore and a little aggravating.

I really wish I would have known he was going to get on this stuff so I could either tell him to avoid or better educate himself.

I have heard it is Tren (after the fact) but I don't research PH's much as I have been studying up on real gear.

Gonna do a little further research into Tren PCT. Should I treat his case just like he was on a legit Tren cycle?

And the guy behind the counter..douchebag

Thanks guys...any help is greatly appreciated.
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

no need to treat it like a real 19 nor, decca / tren ace / enan but its not to be played with either. I got some bad ED when I ran tren. I used an OTC PCT and recovered just fine but going back, I wish I would of just used clomi.

I was using trenadrol at 90mgs when problems struck
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Yeah ED was a major factor for me too. GF wasnt too impressed with my performance lol. I think Im just gonna put the cuz on some clomid and watch him close. Ill make sure to update the thread.

I got to thinking about my nipple still being sore after running that over a year ago. Do you think its related to the 19-Nor. Like I said earlier, its constantly sore, tolerable but likes its constantly irritated. No lumps, not puffy...just sore. Definitely started during that cycle.

The reason im wondering about this is Im planning to run real gear within a month or two and was planning on using Nolva for PCT. If my soreness is 19-nor related do you think the Nolva will aggitate it more? Maybe a dumb question but here's my proposed cycle in case any one is interested.

-------------Test E------------------Arimidex(AI) ------HCG
    Week1. 500mgs/week----------.5mgs EOD-----250iu Every 3-4 days
    Week2. 500mgs/week----------.5mgs EOD-----250iu E3-4D
    Week3. 500mgs/week----------.5mgs EOD-----250iu E3-4D
    Week4. 500mgs/week ---------.5mgs EOD-----250iu E3-4D
    Week5. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week6. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week7. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week8. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week9. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week10.500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----500iu EOD
    Week11.----------------------------.25mgs EOD----500iu EOD
    ----------------------PCT-----------------------------------
    ------------Nolvadex(SERM)------------------------------Aromasin(AI)---
    Week12----40mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week13----40mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week14----20mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week15----20mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week16----20mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week17---3 days prior to last nolvadex dose--------30mgs/day
    Week18------------------------------------------------------20mgs/day
    Week19------------------------------------------------------10mgs/day

Blood work to check Test levels before eliminating AI to avoid rebound.

I may not end up running the HCG until the last 3 or 4 weeks of the cycle and might start the aromasin a little sooner. Also considering running torem instead of nolva. Thats it in a nutshell if anyone has any oppinions.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

Now my brain is starting to hurt

Ive been researching like crazy about this nipple pain. Everybody seems to have a different opinion. I hear Caber being brought up quite a bit along with letro.

Im not sure if I can get caber but I could get letro and Adex. I am planning on using Adex for on cycle AI here soon, should I just give it a shot and see if it helps? My head is spinning from all the different info out there lol.

Just looked up P5P..might try that first
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Ive been researching like crazy about this nipple pain. Everybody seems to have a different opinion. I hear Caber being brought up quite a bit along with letro.

Im not sure if I can get caber but I could get letro and Adex. I am planning on using Adex for on cycle AI here soon, should I just give it a shot and see if it helps? My head is spinning from all the different info out there lol.

Just looked up P5P..might try that first
    is you cant get cabaser, look into bromocriptine or pramipexole. Both are fine to sub in but some people get awful stomach pains / puke when taking bromo.

Yeah ED was a major factor for me too. GF wasnt too impressed with my performance lol. I think Im just gonna put the cuz on some clomid and watch him close. Ill make sure to update the thread.

I got to thinking about my nipple still being sore after running that over a year ago. Do you think its related to the 19-Nor. Like I said earlier, its constantly sore, tolerable but likes its constantly irritated. No lumps, not puffy...just sore. Definitely started during that cycle.

The reason im wondering about this is Im planning to run real gear within a month or two and was planning on using Nolva for PCT. If my soreness is 19-nor related do you think the Nolva will aggitate it more? Maybe a dumb question but here's my proposed cycle in case any one is interested.

-------------Test E------------------Arimidex(AI) ------HCG
    Week1. 500mgs/week----------.5mgs EOD-----250iu Every 3-4 days
    Week2. 500mgs/week----------.5mgs EOD-----250iu E3-4D
    Week3. 500mgs/week----------.5mgs EOD-----250iu E3-4D
    Week4. 500mgs/week ---------.5mgs EOD-----250iu E3-4D
    Week5. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week6. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week7. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week8. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week9. 500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----250iu E3-4D
    Week10.500mgs/week----------.25mgs EOD----500iu EOD
    Week11.----------------------------.25mgs EOD----500iu EOD
    ----------------------PCT-----------------------------------
    ------------Nolvadex(SERM)------------------------------Aromasin(AI)---
    Week12----40mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week13----40mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week14----20mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week15----20mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week16----20mgs/day---------------------------------------------------
    Week17---3 days prior to last nolvadex dose--------30mgs/day
    Week18------------------------------------------------------20mgs/day
    Week19------------------------------------------------------10mgs/day

Blood work to check Test levels before eliminating AI to avoid rebound.

I may not end up running the HCG until the last 3 or 4 weeks of the cycle and might start the aromasin a little sooner. Also considering running torem instead of nolva. Thats it in a nutshell if anyone has any oppinions.
    Pm'd
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  187 lbs.

I just placed an order for P5P and 1-Carboxy. Im gonna give this a shot and see if it helps out with the sore nip before moving on to a stronger more expensive route such as cab.

I plan to run 150mg/ED of P5P and taper down over a month and 800mgs of 1-carboxy/ED before bed.

I will try to keep this thread updated in case any one else is having similar problems and looking a solution.

Oh I was gonna order the clomid for my cuz but he has made a doctor's appointment over the whole deal!!! So now I dont know what to tell him to do. If he tells the doctor that he went off the 19-Nor and onto clomid the doctor is going to say WTF?! As of right now I am telling him to stay an extra week on cycle until he goes to the doctor and see what they have to say. Sh!t just got even more complicated. I think I may have scared him a little too straight lol.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

I just placed an order for P5P and 1-Carboxy. Im gonna give this a shot and see if it helps out with the sore nip before moving on to a stronger more expensive route such as cab.

I plan to run 150mg/ED of P5P and taper down over a month and 800mgs of 1-carboxy/ED before bed.

I will try to keep this thread updated in case any one else is having similar problems and looking a solution.

Oh I was gonna order the clomid for my cuz but he has made a doctor's appointment over the whole deal!!! So now I dont know what to tell him to do. If he tells the doctor that he went off the 19-Nor and onto clomid the doctor is going to say WTF?! As of right now I am telling him to stay an extra week on cycle until he goes to the doctor and see what they have to say. Sh!t just got even more complicated. I think I may have scared him a little too straight lol.
    just make sure he explains it to the doc and doesnt lie. doct prolly wont know what "xtreme tren" is so just refer it as a milder dose of the real stuff
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

I would go with a good pct if you can find one, but if time and money are of concern this PCT has worked for multiple friends of mine for a Tren 19 nor PH:

I-Force Reversitol
    Inhibit-E
    AI Post Cycle Support

Dosed as instucted on bottle for PCT.
  •