HAVING BLOOD PRESSURE ISSUES WITH H DROL HELP PLEASE

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

HAVING BLOOD PRESSURE ISSUES WITH H DROL HELP PLEASE

What up y'all? I've been on cel h drol for only a week now, @ 50/50/50/50/50/25/25 (25mg because started having bp issues). Never had bp issues, nor any pre exsiting problems. I've taken bp before cycle, it was 120/78. And I know you not suppose to consume any stimulants, so I went with a 5hr energy shot on day 6.(first 5 days were good.) So of course my bp went up cause of the caffeine..stupid me. But day 7, which is today, bp shut up again. My support supps are...cel cycle assist ( pre load 2 weeks prior to cycle), hawthron berry (did not pre load), fish oil, flax seed oil and ON opti-men. Clean diet...I'm 24, 6'1 177lbs. But now looking to stop because, I do not want any health problem down the long run..what to do? Your adivce is heavily appreciated...thanks!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.78%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

what exactly is your BP now?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

My first week was a little high. I preloaded for 10 days prior and after the first week of Hdrol I went Cycle support and Hawthorneberry twice a day and all was good
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.83%

celery seed will help lots in addition to hawthorne and no pre loading required!
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.32%

Get celery seed EXTRACT. It works wonders for lowering BP.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Thanks for the feed back guys. The highest my bp have gotten was 149/87 and that was the day when I took that 5 hr energy shot. Took it again yesterday morning and it drop to 139/85 and yesterday after noon, it drop significantly 127/82 after the hawthron berry and cycle assist. But I'm looking to buy celery seed extrac now. another question...I drop my dose to 25mg, because I freaked out. Should I continue with 25 or go back up to 50? I'm looking to do a 5 week cycle @ 50/50/50/75/75...thanks again fellas!
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

And I've heard that h drol can cause anxiety. I've had anxiety attacks in the past summer before..not since I started h drol..so maybe is the anxiety causing my BP to go up.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.18%

I would monitor bp in the morning evening and night before bed never after a workout bp shoots up check there's alot of factors that can cause high bp through the day especially on cycle good lucck
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Thanks man, I've been monitoring it. Last check up was @ 127/82 yesterday..checking it tomorrow. But just a little precaution, if I should continue this cycle? Or maybe keeping it @ 25mg?
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

Man you know your body. I get a little "Nervous" mainly because it is a steroid and i know for me i worry about every thing that could possibly go wrong. Once i got thru my first 10 days i was good. I dont think 25mg will yield any results for you honestly.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

You right man, 25mg is nothing. Hopefully I can taper it back up to 50mg with no side effects. Just started hawthorn berry yesterday but I pre loaded cycle assist 2wks prior and I'm still on it. I know a lot of ppl said to pre load hawthorn 2 wks prior..I didn't cause I thought cycle assist was good enough. Can I take h drol and cycle assist together or should I spaced them out?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.31%

How is your sodium intake? Your BP level although borderline HTN in nothing to be too concerned about as long as it's not long term.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.78%

Quote Originally Posted by dre alvarez View Post
    Thanks man, I've been monitoring it. Last check up was @ 127/82 yesterday..checking it tomorrow. But just a little precaution, if I should continue this cycle? Or maybe keeping it @ 25mg?
    that isnt high at all. why dont you up yourself back to 50mg when you get the celery seed. and maybe quit checking so often, you're freaking yourself out.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Sodium intake is pretty moderate. I eat mainly chicken breast, salmon,tuna, fresh vegetables, black beans(no sodium), sweet potatoes, and oat meal.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Urbanksi you right. This is my first ds/ph cycle..did tons of research before I started. I've been working out consistantly for 2 years. Hit a plateau and decided to go with h drol cause of its reputation of being mild, with moderate side effects. Will try 50mg today with cycle assist @ the same time or should I stay @ 25mg ubtil my celery seed comes in?....I appreciate the feed back guys.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Okay, so I woke up this morning ate breakfast and took h drol and cycle assist together so far so good...just hoping I didn't combat the h drol lol. Thanks again dudes
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    that isnt high at all. why dont you up yourself back to 50mg when you get the celery seed. and maybe quit checking so often, you're freaking yourself out.
    Yea dude you right, I woke up and took h drol and cycle assist together..hopefully I didn't combat the h drol. But so far so good. I'm going to take another 25mg with CA later on. Thanks for the feed back bro.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by andro69 View Post
    How is your sodium intake? Your BP level although borderline HTN in nothing to be too concerned about as long as it's not long term.
    Well BP was pretty high but it taper down signifcantly @ 127/82 yesterday...like I said, I never had any pre exsiting problems, just minor anxiety in the summer. But Today I took h drol and CA together, so far so good..no head aches or anxiety..just hope I didn't combat the hdrol. Thanks again man.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Man you know your body. I get a little "Nervous" mainly because it is a steroid and i know for me i worry about every thing that could possibly go wrong. Once i got thru my first 10 days i was good. I dont think 25mg will yield any results for you honestly.
    Thanks for the feed back lou..yea I read that hdrol causes increased anxiety to ppl that's prone to it. I think that's why my bp shot up lol. But started supplement with hawthorn, along with CA. Today I took CA and hdrol together and I'm feeling pretty good..thinking on bumping it to 50mg today..thanks for the help
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by MacTech View Post
    Get celery seed EXTRACT. It works wonders for lowering BP.
    Thanks mactech...just ordered the celery ex...I'm also taking hawthorn and cycle assist. Feeling pretty good now, no headaches/anxiety..wondering if I should take cycle assist and hdrol together? Your opinion?
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by bboyflash View Post
    celery seed will help lots in addition to hawthorne and no pre loading required!
    Will do man thanks again!
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.59%

I take My h drol as soon as i wake then eat a bowl of oatmeal. 2 1/2 hours later i take my Milkthistle, Cycle Support and Hawthorne Berry. I have heard people say to space the Cycle supports from thr hdrol.
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.83%

Mine was something like 171/85 a week ago. I might have got a faulty reading I did it at one of the machines in the pharmacy.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.99%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by CodyK7 View Post
    Mine was something like 171/85 a week ago. I might have got a faulty reading I did it at one of the machines in the pharmacy.
    Most of the the in-store BP machines I've come across are for 14" arms. Any larger (like almost everyone here), and I doubt the readings will be accurate.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.78%

^^ good point. they use a leg cuff on me
  26. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    I take My h drol as soon as i wake then eat a bowl of oatmeal. 2 1/2 hours later i take my Milkthistle, Cycle Support and Hawthorne Berry. I have heard people say to space the Cycle supports from thr hdrol.
    Okay, I'll try that..h drol in the am, breakfast, then cycle assist, milk thistle hawthorn. What bout your mulit-v?
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.95%

Quote Originally Posted by urbanski View Post
    ^^ good point. they use a leg cuff on me
    Lol leg cuff? Ha..yea dude, I tried the walmart one, and it squeezed that **** out of me, which caused me to freak out. so I'm guessing my reading was a miss-type. Bur definitely feeling great. So I have to space out the h drol from foods and supports or it dosent matter?

Similar Forum Threads

1. M-drol blood pressure levels increasing
    By grega60438 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-17-2011, 10:50 AM
  2. tren vs phera or m-drol on blood pressure
    By qwerty33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 06:29 PM
  3. H-drol and factors affect high blood pressure
    By ironmanc74 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0