HAVING BLOOD PRESSURE ISSUES WITH H DROL HELP PLEASE

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
What up y'all? I've been on cel h drol for only a week now, @ 50/50/50/50/50/25/25 (25mg because started having bp issues). Never had bp issues, nor any pre exsiting problems. I've taken bp before cycle, it was 120/78. And I know you not suppose to consume any stimulants, so I went with a 5hr energy shot on day 6.(first 5 days were good.) So of course my bp went up cause of the caffeine..stupid me. But day 7, which is today, bp shut up again. My support supps are...cel cycle assist ( pre load 2 weeks prior to cycle), hawthron berry (did not pre load), fish oil, flax seed oil and ON opti-men. Clean diet...I'm 24, 6'1 177lbs. But now looking to stop because, I do not want any health problem down the long run..what to do? Your adivce is heavily appreciated...thanks!

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
My first week was a little high. I preloaded for 10 days prior and after the first week of Hdrol I went Cycle support and Hawthorneberry twice a day and all was good

bboyflash

Awards
celery seed will help lots in addition to hawthorne and no pre loading required!

MacTech

MacTech

Awards
  • Established
Get celery seed EXTRACT. It works wonders for lowering BP.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feed back guys. The highest my bp have gotten was 149/87 and that was the day when I took that 5 hr energy shot. Took it again yesterday morning and it drop to 139/85 and yesterday after noon, it drop significantly 127/82 after the hawthron berry and cycle assist. But I'm looking to buy celery seed extrac now. another question...I drop my dose to 25mg, because I freaked out. Should I continue with 25 or go back up to 50? I'm looking to do a 5 week cycle @ 50/50/50/75/75...thanks again fellas!

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
And I've heard that h drol can cause anxiety. I've had anxiety attacks in the past summer before..not since I started h drol..so maybe is the anxiety causing my BP to go up.

Spooly

Spooly

Awards
I would monitor bp in the morning evening and night before bed never after a workout bp shoots up check there's alot of factors that can cause high bp through the day especially on cycle good lucck

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I've been monitoring it. Last check up was @ 127/82 yesterday..checking it tomorrow. But just a little precaution, if I should continue this cycle? Or maybe keeping it @ 25mg?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
Man you know your body. I get a little "Nervous" mainly because it is a steroid and i know for me i worry about every thing that could possibly go wrong. Once i got thru my first 10 days i was good. I dont think 25mg will yield any results for you honestly.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
You right man, 25mg is nothing. Hopefully I can taper it back up to 50mg with no side effects. Just started hawthorn berry yesterday but I pre loaded cycle assist 2wks prior and I'm still on it. I know a lot of ppl said to pre load hawthorn 2 wks prior..I didn't cause I thought cycle assist was good enough. Can I take h drol and cycle assist together or should I spaced them out?

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
How is your sodium intake? Your BP level although borderline HTN in nothing to be too concerned about as long as it's not long term.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, I've been monitoring it. Last check up was @ 127/82 yesterday..checking it tomorrow. But just a little precaution, if I should continue this cycle? Or maybe keeping it @ 25mg?
that isnt high at all. why dont you up yourself back to 50mg when you get the celery seed. and maybe quit checking so often, you're freaking yourself out.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Sodium intake is pretty moderate. I eat mainly chicken breast, salmon,tuna, fresh vegetables, black beans(no sodium), sweet potatoes, and oat meal.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Urbanksi you right. This is my first ds/ph cycle..did tons of research before I started. I've been working out consistantly for 2 years. Hit a plateau and decided to go with h drol cause of its reputation of being mild, with moderate side effects. Will try 50mg today with cycle assist @ the same time or should I stay @ 25mg ubtil my celery seed comes in?....I appreciate the feed back guys.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Okay, so I woke up this morning ate breakfast and took h drol and cycle assist together so far so good...just hoping I didn't combat the h drol lol. Thanks again dudes

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
that isnt high at all. why dont you up yourself back to 50mg when you get the celery seed. and maybe quit checking so often, you're freaking yourself out.
Yea dude you right, I woke up and took h drol and cycle assist together..hopefully I didn't combat the h drol. But so far so good. I'm going to take another 25mg with CA later on. Thanks for the feed back bro.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
How is your sodium intake? Your BP level although borderline HTN in nothing to be too concerned about as long as it's not long term.
Well BP was pretty high but it taper down signifcantly @ 127/82 yesterday...like I said, I never had any pre exsiting problems, just minor anxiety in the summer. But Today I took h drol and CA together, so far so good..no head aches or anxiety..just hope I didn't combat the hdrol. Thanks again man.

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Man you know your body. I get a little "Nervous" mainly because it is a steroid and i know for me i worry about every thing that could possibly go wrong. Once i got thru my first 10 days i was good. I dont think 25mg will yield any results for you honestly.
Thanks for the feed back lou..yea I read that hdrol causes increased anxiety to ppl that's prone to it. I think that's why my bp shot up lol. But started supplement with hawthorn, along with CA. Today I took CA and hdrol together and I'm feeling pretty good..thinking on bumping it to 50mg today..thanks for the help

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
Get celery seed EXTRACT. It works wonders for lowering BP.
Thanks mactech...just ordered the celery ex...I'm also taking hawthorn and cycle assist. Feeling pretty good now, no headaches/anxiety..wondering if I should take cycle assist and hdrol together? Your opinion?

Lou villian

Lou villian

Awards
  • Established
I take My h drol as soon as i wake then eat a bowl of oatmeal. 2 1/2 hours later i take my Milkthistle, Cycle Support and Hawthorne Berry. I have heard people say to space the Cycle supports from thr hdrol.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Mine was something like 171/85 a week ago. I might have got a faulty reading I did it at one of the machines in the pharmacy.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Mine was something like 171/85 a week ago. I might have got a faulty reading I did it at one of the machines in the pharmacy.
Most of the the in-store BP machines I've come across are for 14" arms. Any larger (like almost everyone here), and I doubt the readings will be accurate.

urbanski

urbanski

Awards
  • Established
^^ good point. they use a leg cuff on me

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
I take My h drol as soon as i wake then eat a bowl of oatmeal. 2 1/2 hours later i take my Milkthistle, Cycle Support and Hawthorne Berry. I have heard people say to space the Cycle supports from thr hdrol.
Okay, I'll try that..h drol in the am, breakfast, then cycle assist, milk thistle hawthorn. What bout your mulit-v?

dre alvarez

Awards
  • Established
^^ good point. they use a leg cuff on me
Lol leg cuff? Ha..yea dude, I tried the walmart one, and it squeezed that **** out of me, which caused me to freak out. so I'm guessing my reading was a miss-type. Bur definitely feeling great. So I have to space out the h drol from foods and supports or it dosent matter?