Next run; got D-Plex, X-Tren, P-Stanz and a butload of Var on hand

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
:saevilw:But now what to do with them? The idea is a recomp, some lean, dry mass with nice hardening and vascularity.

I'm tempted to do a "clean the cabinet" kind of run, like this:

Var weeks 1-7 (40/60/80/100/100/100/100)
Xtren weeks 1-2 (90/90)
Pstanz weeks 2-7 (0/300/300/300/300/300/300)
Dplex weeks 4-7 (75/75/75/75)

My concern is that Dplex is methylated, and while anavar is considered mostly mild, the sweet spot for me is at 100mg, which is a higher dosage.

Another option could be to drop the var and go 6 weeks:

Xtren weeks 1-2 (90/90)
Pstanz weeks 1-6 (300/300/300/300/300/300)
Dplex weeks 4-7 (100/100/100/100)

And another still would be to drop the Xtren, then use the Dplex to kick things off while keeping the var low:

Var weeks 1-8 (40/40/40/40/100/100/100/100)
Pstanz weeks 2-7 (0/0/150/200/300/300/300/300)
Dplex weeks 4-7 (75/75/75/75)
*I could potentially add the Xtren on for the last 2-3 weeks, using this variation.

So, I'd love to hear some thoughts on this. How would you make use?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
it looks like u have plenty of Var, if its legit then u dont need to go all the way to 100mg to reap the benefits.

personally i dont care if theyre methylated or not, i wouldnt run 4 orals at once....even 3 is pushing it.

so my suggestion is:

Var 50mg ed 1-8
"tren" 90mg ed 1-8

along with an awesome diet and it could be a great lean mass cycle.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
it looks like u have plenty of Var, if its legit then u dont need to go all the way to 100mg to reap the benefits.

personally i dont care if theyre methylated or not, i wouldnt run 4 orals at once....even 3 is pushing it.

so my suggestion is:

Var 50mg ed 1-8
"tren" 90mg ed 1-8

along with an awesome diet and it could be a great lean mass cycle.
I like that plan also. Var/Tren. 8 weeks.
Should be strong enough to encourage leaning out while maintaining strength and muscle mass. He could save the other stuff for another cycle. Some of us have the attitude, "Smoke 'em if you got 'em"!! LOL
I've been guilty of mixing too many orals at once. You don't know which compound to blame if things don't go exactly according to plan.
So the term "KISS" comes to mind......"Keep It Simple Stupid". LMAO

ThisGuy2 knows I'm not calling him stupid. He's my bro. He's actually very intelligent when it comes to this stuff.
I'm just saying to keep this cycle simple and limited to 2 of the listed compounds.
I'd go with this Var/Tren run myself. Sounds delicious!!:food::yup:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
I like that plan also. Var/Tren. 8 weeks.
Should be strong enough to encourage leaning out while maintaining strength and muscle mass. He could save the other stuff for another cycle. Some of us have the attitude, "Smoke 'em if you got 'em"!! LOL
I've been guilty of mixing too many orals at once. You don't know which compound to blame if things don't go exactly according to plan.
So the term "KISS" comes to mind......"Keep It Simple Stupid". LMAO

ThisGuy2 knows I'm not calling him stupid. He's my bro. He's actually very intelligent when it comes to this stuff.
I'm just saying to keep this cycle simple and limited to 2 of the listed compounds.
I'd go with this Var/Tren run myself. Sounds delicious!!:food::yup:
Thanks for the input brudda. Yeah, I think it could work nicely. Of course, I'm definitely leaning toward another test TD w/ this one...but that never hurt anyone! :439:

krasher96

Awards
I think I'm gonna run the d-plex/x-tren stack does anyone have any suggestions on dose and duration

krasher96

Awards
Cool. If there are any other suggestions I would like to hear them as well, thanks.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont care for dplex. the one was weak in my opinion.

but it should stack well with any pro dienolone compound.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
i dont care for dplex. the one was weak in my opinion.

but it should stack well with any pro dienolone compound.
Yeah, I'm thinking they'll work nicely together. Plus I'm going to go with 300mg PStanz daily for the whole 6 weeks. Dropping the Var until later, since I just got off a run of it a few weeks back.

And I'm very much leaning toward more test TD as the base.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, I'm thinking they'll work nicely together. Plus I'm going to go with 300mg PStanz daily for the whole 6 weeks. Dropping the Var until later, since I just got off a run of it a few weeks back.

And I'm very much leaning toward more test TD as the base.
You've got me wanting to order some Test base powder. I love transdermals.
I made up my Formestane with Emu Oil this time around as an experiment. I read lots of studies suggesting that Emu Oil is a better carrier/penetrater than DSMO. That says alot.
It went into solution very well when I heated it. No sandy grit at all.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
You've got me wanting to order some Test base powder. I love transdermals.
I made up my Formestane with Emu Oil this time around as an experiment. I read lots of studies suggesting that Emu Oil is a better carrier/penetrater than DSMO. That says alot.
It went into solution very well when I heated it. No sandy grit at all.
I might have to try that! How many Emu's were hurt or killed during the making of that emu oil though?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might have to try that! How many Emu's were hurt or killed during the making of that emu oil though?
Only these 2. And it was mad fun squeezing their little heads until all that precious oil ran out!!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Only these 2. And it was mad fun squeezing their little heads until all that precious oil ran out!!!
THOSE two? Oh, well those two had it coming. You could tell from the look in their eyes. Those two were up to no good, and I'm confident it would've come down to either you or them.